ThePrizeChest.com - DIY / Referral / Cash / Prizes - Check i

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=53310

PrizeChest Matthew

05-02-2007 11:19:41

No matter what it is, you can get it at The Prize Chest! Whether it's cash, prize, giftcard, check, anything, you can get it here. You may remember the familiar system from the late (Prizes4Points), I am the new owner. Due to the previous reputation of the site I decided to change the name, however you can still login with all of your old information! There's also a few new key features to the site, which you will notice right off hand. This being New design, new cashout option (raffle), and easier to navigate menus. The key feature that we would like to focus on would be the raffles! There's four different raffles, $10, $50, $500, and $1000. They way it works is, once enough people enter the raffle - it will automatically choose a winner at random (the more entries, the better chances) and award that person their points - then start the raffle over again. Go check it out for full rules.

If there's anything I can do, any more information required, anything, let me know smile.gif

-Matthew

Edit On a side note, I was banned from anything4free.com, I think they think I'm the old owner mike? If you need proof of ID, please dont ban me, i'll post a scanned picture of my license. Thanks.

www.ThePrizeChest.com[=http//www.theprizechest.com/]www.ThePrizeChest.com[/size6d8ca115fd]

johnjimjones

05-02-2007 11:21:06

You're kidding right?

Okay, let's see that ID of yours.

PrizeChest Matthew

05-02-2007 11:25:12

What's with the sarcasm?

Ill scan it when I get home, im at my brother at the moment, so maybe like 4/5 pm EST, that ok?

zr2152

05-02-2007 11:32:14

why is your IP 36 minutes away from where traxio mike lives?

Once you send me my $250 for the ipod that you scammed me out of then ill lay off....MIKE!

Edit Look at my account that MIke told me to make on P4P, email= email=zr2152@messiah.eduzr2152@messiah.edu email=zr2152@messiah.eduzr2152@messiah.edu/email

When can I expect my gift?

johnjimjones

05-02-2007 11:34:31

It's incredible hard to believe that you had no affiliation to Prize4Points before this site and also to think that this site had potential considering it was originally Prize4Points. Maybe you haven't read the 15 page thread a few threads down from this one.

PrizeChest Matthew

05-02-2007 11:39:43

[quote6f8ef60ea9="zr2152"]why is your IP 36 minutes away from where traxio mike lives?

Once you send me my $250 for the iPod that you scammed me out of then ill lay off....MIKE!

Edit Look at my account that MIke told me to make on P4P, email= email=zr2152@messiah.eduzr2152@messiah.edu email=zr2152@messiah.eduzr2152@messiah.edu/email

When can I expect my gift?[/quote6f8ef60ea9]

Im actually only about 15 minutes away - its because I purchased it from him in person maybe? We went to high school together, dillard high school - fort lauderdale, fl - tech magnet program.

Mike has yet to send me the recent check from last month to send out previous orders, but new orders will be sent out every 1st and 15th. Old orders will be sent as soon as mike gets off his tush and sends my money.

PrizeChest Matthew

05-02-2007 11:43:40

[quotee80e10e7f7="johnjimjones"]It's incredible hard to believe that you had no affiliation to Prize4Points before this site and also to think that this site had potential considering it was originally Prize4Points. Maybe you haven't read the 15 page thread a few threads down from this one.[/quotee80e10e7f7]

Until I actually came to THIS site I had no idea that prizes4points.com was in bad standing, or mikes name. He told me he just wanted to get out of the freebie thing and get a real job.. im starting to get nervious - I paid good money for this thing (

zr2152

05-02-2007 11:53:47

you stated that due to the previos reputation you changed the name, so you must have known that he was banned from here and A4F.

evodriverdo

05-02-2007 12:06:12

I was paid at Prizes4Points pretty promptly because I was in early, but, I just requested payout here at this site and it was approved and it says shipping soon. The estimated shipping date is the 9th so, if I get paid, I shall post proof.

PrizeChest Matthew

05-02-2007 12:25:42

[quoteaa9894cc50="zr2152"]you stated that due to the previos reputation you changed the name, so you must have known that he was banned from here and A4F.[/quoteaa9894cc50]

Sure did, liafterli I purchased it, like I said.

evodriverdo

05-02-2007 12:40:39

I think everyone should give PrizeChest here a chance before passing judgement. It has only been open for a few days so no one knows whether he'll pay or not. But, I do believe he's a different person.

TFOAF

05-02-2007 13:21:09

I love how there's a Privacy Policy on your site. Who knows what you could be doing with our personal information? shrug

TryinToGetPaid

05-02-2007 14:09:45

I want to see his ID.

egyptianruin

05-02-2007 14:26:34

[quote13fa63de49="evodriverdo"]I was paid at Prizes4Points pretty promptly because I was in early, but, I just requested payout here at this site and it was approved and it says shipping soon. The estimated shipping date is the 9th so, if I get paid, I shall post proof.[/quote13fa63de49]

Werent you too banned from a4f and refswapper for offer fraud?

egyptianruin

05-02-2007 14:29:06

[quote6932d0c222="zr2152"]you stated that due to the previos reputation you changed the name, so you must have known that he was banned from here and A4F.[/quote6932d0c222]

Plus in an email from "David" there was also a "Matt" that worked for P4P too. I know its somewhere in one of the threads, maybe in the same post about Mike never touching money, order or doing customer service...

zr2152

05-02-2007 18:45:39

Well MATTHEW,

When you see Mike, you tell him that i still want my paypal.

HE told me that he gave me his word but i dont see him doing anything.

johnjimjones

05-02-2007 19:12:23

[quoteca3b865cdb="PrizeChest Matthew"]
Ill scan it when I get home, im at my brother at the moment, so maybe like 4/5 pm EST, that ok?[/quoteca3b865cdb]

/me checks his watch....

yeah....

theysayjump

05-02-2007 19:30:32

[quote9bc4050295="PrizeChest Matthew"][quote9bc4050295="zr2152"]you stated that due to the previos reputation you changed the name, so you must have known that he was banned from here and A4F.[/quote9bc4050295]

Sure did, liafterli I purchased it, like I said.[/quote9bc4050295]

Actually, you said

[quote9bc4050295="PrizeChest Matthew"]Until I actually came to THIS site I had no idea that prizes4points.com was in bad standing, or mikes name.[/color9bc4050295] He told me he just wanted to get out of the freebie thing and get a real job.. im starting to get nervious - I paid good money for this thing ([/quote9bc4050295]

You claim you changed the name due to his bad reputation. You claim you only heard of his bad repuation when you came to this site. So since you only joined today, I'll assume you only heard of his bad reputation today.

So when exactly did you change the name?

zr2152

05-02-2007 20:37:43

[quote37b0597554="theysayjump"][quote37b0597554="PrizeChest Matthew"][quote37b0597554="zr2152"]you stated that due to the previos reputation you changed the name, so you must have known that he was banned from here and A4F.[/quote37b0597554]

Sure did, liafterli I purchased it, like I said.[/quote37b0597554]

Actually, you said

[quote37b0597554="PrizeChest Matthew"]Until I actually came to THIS site I had no idea that prizes4points.com was in bad standing, or mikes name.[/color37b0597554] He told me he just wanted to get out of the freebie thing and get a real job.. im starting to get nervious - I paid good money for this thing ([/quote37b0597554]

You claim you changed the name due to his bad reputation. You claim you only heard of his bad repuation when you came to this site. So since you only joined today, I'll assume you only heard of his bad reputation today.

So when exactly did you change the name?[/quote37b0597554]

Frank,

You should be a private investigator

PrizeChest Matthew

05-02-2007 21:41:14

[quotecd8dac6b0d="theysayjump"][quotecd8dac6b0d="PrizeChest Matthew"][quotecd8dac6b0d="zr2152"]you stated that due to the previos reputation you changed the name, so you must have known that he was banned from here and A4F.[/quotecd8dac6b0d]

Sure did, liafterli I purchased it, like I said.[/quotecd8dac6b0d]

Actually, you said

[quotecd8dac6b0d="PrizeChest Matthew"]Until I actually came to THIS site I had no idea that prizes4points.com was in bad standing, or mikes name.[/colorcd8dac6b0d] He told me he just wanted to get out of the freebie thing and get a real job.. im starting to get nervious - I paid good money for this thing ([/quotecd8dac6b0d]

So when exactly did you change the name?[/quotecd8dac6b0d]

Oh but this is why one should not assume 8)

I have been coming to this site since I made the purchase and searched for "like anything4free" in google. I only registered once it came time for release, didnt want to tip anybody off to the new site name you see )

Whoever it is that wants a scanned version of my ID (moderator preferred) please email= me at email=ThePrizeChest@GMail.comThePrizeChest@GMail.com me at email=ThePrizeChest@GMail.comThePrizeChest@GMail.com/email and ill attach it in reply. Thanks.

PrizeChest Matthew

08-02-2007 14:46:36

Payment dates are set 1st and 15th

Maynard

09-02-2007 04:34:44

It went from

"If you need proof of ID, please don't ban me, i'll post a scanned picture of my license."

to

"Ill scan it when I get home, i'm at my brother at the moment, so maybe like 4/5 pm EST, that ok?"

to

"Whoever it is that wants a scanned version of my ID (moderator preferred) please email me "

With that said, you lost all credibility right there. You can't even make good on what you say here. Stick with your word and post it like you stated twice already.

findme

09-02-2007 06:40:42

[quotecec953e26a="PrizeChest Matthew"]No matter what it is, you can get it at The Prize Chest! Whether it's cash, prize, giftcard, check, anything, you can get it here. You may remember the familiar system from the late (Prizes4Points), I am the new owner. Due to the previous reputation of the site I decided to change the name, however you can still login with all of your old information! There's also a few new key features to the site, which you will notice right off hand. This being New design, new cashout option (raffle), and easier to navigate menus. The key feature that we would like to focus on would be the raffles! There's four different raffles, $10, $50, $500, and $1000. They way it works is, once enough people enter the raffle - it will automatically choose a winner at random (the more entries, the better chances) and award that person their points - then start the raffle over again. Go check it out for full rules.

If there's anything I can do, any more information required, anything, let me know smile.gif

-Matthew

Edit On a side note, I was banned from anything4free.com, I think they think I'm the old owner mike? If you need proof of ID, please dont ban me, i'll post a scanned picture of my license. Thanks.

www.ThePrizeChest.com[=http//www.theprizechest.com/]www.ThePrizeChest.com[/sizecec953e26a][/quotecec953e26a]
these guys ripped your story apart that after that got through there was really nothing left. I couldn't have done it better myself ).

PrizeChest Matthew

09-02-2007 07:55:32

[quote984d68031f="Maynard"]It went from

"If you need proof of ID, please don't ban me, i'll post a scanned picture of my license."

to

"Ill scan it when I get home, i'm at my brother at the moment, so maybe like 4/5 pm EST, that ok?"

to

"Whoever it is that wants a scanned version of my ID (moderator preferred) please email me "

With that said, you lost all credibility right there. You can't even make good on what you say here. Stick with your word and post it like you stated twice already.[/quote984d68031f]

Am I on trial here?

I realized how dumb it would be to post a PHOTO ID of myself with license number and all on the INTERNET where millions of people can have my information. If a mod wants my ID they can have it to verify for the members.

Maynard

09-02-2007 10:11:13

[quotec9d2d79905="PrizeChest Matthew"][quotec9d2d79905="Maynard"]It went from

to

to

With that said, you lost all credibility right there. You can't even make good on what you say here. Stick with your word and post it like you stated twice already.[/quotec9d2d79905]

Am I on trial here?

I realized how dumb it would be to post a PHOTO ID of myself with license number and all on the INTERNET where millions of people can have my information. If a mod wants my ID they can have it to verify for the members.[/quotec9d2d79905]

Those are your quotes, not mine. I didn't make that up, You are the one that said it. So should we not take your word for it the first time you said you would post it? How about the second time you said you would post it?
Twist it how you want, you stated that you would post the info that we all would like to see, not me, YOU SAID THIS.

zr2152

09-02-2007 10:48:09

Dude just give this guy a break. This is coming from someone who has money coming from mike who scammed him on traxio. Mike already stated that he is not matthem and vice versa.

Give this guy a chance to get his site on the map. Stop flaming this thread and telling him that lost his credibility here. Yes we are all bitter towards Mike but just stop the flaming. If you have any questions about his site post those here..dont flame.

Maybe give this site a try, Matthew hasnt run and by being here on this forum he has proved to be interested in getting his site going.

SO stop.

PrizeChest Matthew

09-02-2007 10:53:16

[quote614b13b0d1="Maynard"][quote614b13b0d1="PrizeChest Matthew"][quote614b13b0d1="Maynard"]It went from

to

to

With that said, you lost all credibility right there. You can't even make good on what you say here. Stick with your word and post it like you stated twice already.[/quote614b13b0d1]

Am I on trial here?

I realized how dumb it would be to post a PHOTO ID of myself with license number and all on the INTERNET where millions of people can have my information. If a mod wants my ID they can have it to verify for the members.[/quote614b13b0d1]

Those are your quotes, not mine. I didn't make that up, You are the one that said it. So should we not take your word for it the first time you said you would post it? How about the second time you said you would post it?
Twist it how you want, you stated that you would post the info that we all would like to see, not me, YOU SAID THIS.[/quote614b13b0d1]

True, they are my quotes. I said it, and I shouldn't have said that I would post it on a public forum, then changed my mind. I'm extremely sorry, it won't happen again.

Thank you ZR, I appreciate it )

TryinToGetPaid

09-02-2007 14:08:42

Why not just edit out your license number, address and part of your last name?

PrizeChest Matthew

09-02-2007 14:11:19

[quote8ee6c2956e="TryinToGetPaid"]Why not just edit out your license number, address and part of your last name?[/quote8ee6c2956e]

Fine you win, give me 5 mins..

PrizeChest Matthew

09-02-2007 14:16:17

http//img442.imageshack.us/my.php?image=idbigia0.jpg

Happy? ) Please leave the image where it is, don't post it everywhere, i'm iffy enough about my pic on the net as it is. I don't even have myspace )

I kind of bought this for my 18th bday, after the re-redesign i'm hoping it's going to take off. Well, with the support of all of you, which hopefully i'll have )

kidd2108

09-02-2007 14:23:44

He might actually be telling the truth. shrug You shouldve bought another site with no problems.

findme

09-02-2007 14:28:00

or he should have kept the script and just placed it on another domain name...

zr2152

09-02-2007 14:28:49

Thanks Matthew,

Dont know if this was already asked but are you having any promotions running with the opening of your site.

And seriously, if a guy is willing to do this just lay off. He OBVIOUSLY wants to get his site going.

Thanks.

Edit I noticed that the site is down to a change in design? Sounds like youre changing it to look different than Powerbooks. Nice )

PrizeChest Matthew

09-02-2007 14:38:15

Yea that stupid designer cloned PrizeBook without my consent, I said I wanted it to look similar (since its prizelichestli meaning treasure chest) ocean themed, but he just went ahead and cloned it. Cost me $120! Luckily I got $60 back )

So a couple more days, a new designer, should be back in action.. I could put the old P4P design up but that wouldn't make anyone very happy now would it? )

As for promotions, when we come back i'll run one for sure, any ideas? I love getting input from users

[quote453139f25d="zr2152"]Thanks Matthew,

Dont know if this was already asked but are you having any promotions running with the opening of your site.

And seriously, if a guy is willing to do this just lay off. He OBVIOUSLY wants to get his site going.

Thanks.

Edit I noticed that the site is down to a change in design? Sounds like youre changing it to look different than Powerbooks. Nice )[/quote453139f25d]

kidd2108

09-02-2007 17:16:36

You should try and get your account reinstated on A4F.

As far as a promo, how bout giving away free greens? or a sweepstakes?

PrizeChest Matthew

09-02-2007 22:53:41

[quote83d40bd14d="kidd2108"]You should try and get your account reinstated on A4F.

As far as a promo, how bout giving away free greens? or a sweepstakes?[/quote83d40bd14d]

I sent my ID to the admins, im waiting for a response.

Sweepstakes eh? Honestly, i'll give 15,000 points to anyone who can create me a layout for the site that doesnt look like prizebooks, but still involves the ocean somehow

Maynard

10-02-2007 06:46:38

[quotef6b6f499df="zr2152"]Dude just give this guy a break. This is coming from someone who has money coming from mike who scammed him on traxio. Mike already stated that he is not matthem and vice versa.

Give this guy a chance to get his site on the map. Stop flaming this thread and telling him that lost his credibility here. Yes we are all bitter towards Mike but just stop the flaming. If you have any questions about his site post those here..dont flame.

Maybe give this site a try, Matthew hasnt run and by being here on this forum he has proved to be interested in getting his site going.

SO stop.[/quotef6b6f499df]

Not flaming, just quoting what he said.
Give him a chance then and let me know what happens. D

PrizeChest Matthew

10-02-2007 10:12:39

Thanks guys )

Keep those promotion ideas flowing, I need one for sure )

PrizeChest Matthew

10-02-2007 11:15:03

Whoa, I think they denied my request for an unban from a4f.. I went to check my PMs and my new username is banned. It's funny because I got an email "NEW PRIVATE MESSAGE" and I go check it and "You dont have permission to view these boards"

zr2152

10-02-2007 11:53:32

[quotea4f36eb87b="PrizeChest Matthew"]Whoa, I think they denied my request for an unban from a4f.. I went to check my PMs and my new username is banned. It's funny because I got an email "NEW PRIVATE MESSAGE" and I go check it and "You dont have permission to view these boards"[/quotea4f36eb87b]

PM egyptianruin here on FIPG, she is always on the forums and she does have some input over there on A4F...maybe she can work somehting out

EDIT We are much nicer here on A4F, we dont put the ban hammer down on the unnecessary like A4F (not to flame them though). They just tend to jump the gun wayyyy to fast.

egyptianruin

10-02-2007 15:27:44

It was me that sent you a message stating that the majority agreed that you will remain banned there because your ID address did not match the address on your A4F New Site application as well as the previous ties with Mike Ellis seem all too coincidental. One moderator even brought up the fact that maybe you would be unbanned if you didnt happen to live in the same city as Mike, but you do, and that Mike may have some direct influence over your site in some way.

PhatVi3tB0i

10-02-2007 16:05:16

what about the users that were supposed to be paid yesterday on a Friday? when will they be paid?

PrizeChest Matthew

11-02-2007 19:55:19

[quote3ef49e5875="egyptianruin"]It was me that sent you a message stating that the majority agreed that you will remain banned there because your ID address did not match the address on your A4F New Site application as well as the previous ties with Mike Ellis seem all too coincidental. One moderator even brought up the fact that maybe you would be unbanned if you didnt happen to live in the same city as Mike, but you do, and that Mike may have some direct influence over your site in some way.[/quote3ef49e5875]

We live in the same city, that's how I came to purchase the website.. I paid him CASH in person, how is photo ID not enough to prove i'm not him? Want a utility bill?

Orders go out on the 15th, thx.

egyptianruin

12-02-2007 04:44:56

[quote5cf18fc81a="PrizeChest Matthew"][quote5cf18fc81a="egyptianruin"]It was me that sent you a message stating that the majority agreed that you will remain banned there because your ID address did not match the address on your A4F New Site application as well as the previous ties with Mike Ellis seem all too coincidental. One moderator even brought up the fact that maybe you would be unbanned if you didnt happen to live in the same city as Mike, but you do, and that Mike may have some direct influence over your site in some way.[/quote5cf18fc81a]

We live in the same city, that's how I came to purchase the website.. I paid him CASH in person, how is photo ID not enough to prove i'm not him? Want a utility bill?

Orders go out on the 15th, thx.[/quote5cf18fc81a]

Theres nothing more I can do about it, I posted the info for the admins to review and they do not want the chance of Mike being associated in any way since he commited felony crimes, lied about Prizes4Points (to whom he or David or whoever he was said a Matt worked for them) and has not paid the remaining few from Traxio Network before starting a new site (reminder again, which he lied and said someone else owned) There is just too great a chance that fraud will happen again. If you want to blame anyone for it, blame Mike who admittingly stole thousands of dollars from Free4Me and kept the money he was supposed to pay to users.

Maynard

12-02-2007 05:43:54

We can just wait it out and hear from the people that get their orders in, where they came from. The orders from P4P where still coming from Mike's Address.
Once these PrizeChest orders start filling, then we will know alot more.
I am hoping everything turns out for the good.

johnjimjones

12-02-2007 06:29:16

They don't say 'do your research before investing' for nothing. You made a bad investment.

evodriverdo

13-02-2007 13:12:30

When is the site going to be back up?

PrizeChest Matthew

13-02-2007 13:14:49

Maybe 1-2 more days, tops ) Trying to make it permanent this time..

evodriverdo

15-02-2007 06:00:58

are payments going out today? D

Maynard

15-02-2007 11:11:49

[quote07756658d1="evodriverdo"]are payments going out today? D[/quote07756658d1]

[quote07756658d1="PrizeChest Matthew"]Orders go out on the 15th, thx.[/quote07756658d1]

evodriverdo

15-02-2007 12:06:15

[quotef53823fd4c="Maynard"][quotef53823fd4c="evodriverdo"]are payments going out today? D[/quotef53823fd4c]

[quotef53823fd4c="PrizeChest Matthew"]Orders go out on the 15th, thx.[/quotef53823fd4c][/quotef53823fd4c]

alright smartypants. I guess my question is 'are payments actually going out today?'

people throw dates out there all the time but never follow by them. So that is why I ask.

Maynard

15-02-2007 12:43:40

[quoted49b13a87e="evodriverdo"][quoted49b13a87e="Maynard"][quoted49b13a87e="evodriverdo"]are payments going out today? D[/quoted49b13a87e]

[quoted49b13a87e="PrizeChest Matthew"]Orders go out on the 15th, thx.[/quoted49b13a87e][/quoted49b13a87e]

alright smartypants. I guess my question is 'are payments actually going out today?'

people throw dates out there all the time but never follow by them. So that is why I ask.[/quoted49b13a87e]

I was being smart, but it was aimed at PrizeChest and not you.
Was just saying, [bd49b13a87e]Of course orders have shipped, He told us they would ship the 15th[/bd49b13a87e] just like....well..

So I am waiting to see who will get their orders this time around.

So far they have avoided 3 emails from my referral since the site opened up.

evodriverdo

15-02-2007 16:38:32

I know.

It's getting late in the evenin' and still no reply or payment..

PrizeChest Matthew

15-02-2007 19:45:16

The orders will ship the day we re-open, I cant ship without being able to get to the order list, I see the same thing as you when I go to the website, sorry

About the emails - what email are they sending to? Please dont say "avoiding emails" acting like you liknow for a factli that I just simply skipped over your friends' emails, because that is not what happend. I have replied to every email I received, if i didnt get his, its not my fault, maybe its a mistake on his side. Thanks.

evodriverdo

15-02-2007 20:59:32

[quote7f6e73989c="PrizeChest Matthew"]The orders will ship the day we re-open, I cant ship without being able to get to the order list, I see the same thing as you when I go to the website, sorry

About the emails - what email are they sending to? Please dont say "avoiding emails" acting like you liknow for a factli that I just simply skipped over your friends' emails, because that is not what happend. I have replied to every email I received, if i didnt get his, its not my fault, maybe its a mistake on his side. Thanks.[/quote7f6e73989c]

Sounds good. You said the site was going to re-open in the next 1-2 days yesterday I believe it was. Do you know exactly when it's going to re-open?

PrizeChest Matthew

15-02-2007 22:07:28

Designer keeps making excuses, ill keep you posted

evodriverdo

16-02-2007 06:04:54

[quotec05d8aae9e="PrizeChest Matthew"]Designer keeps making excuses, ill keep you posted[/quotec05d8aae9e]

Y'should've just kept the design the way it was, I really didn't mind the design at all. In fact, I kind of liked it, it was very straight forward and not cluttered. Why'd you decide to change the design? because everyone says it's a prizebook ripoff?

I don't know why everyone cares so much about the looks of things. Their cars, their houses, their lawn, and even their freebie site. Me? As long as they preform the way I want them to, I don't have a problem with 'em.

PrizeChest Matthew

16-02-2007 14:44:53

Prizebook was rather concerned, they even said the name was similar.. I dont care, its getting changed and nobody will care afterwords, if the designer dont get on his job im gonna make my own, and you all dont want that lol )

evodriverdo

17-02-2007 00:34:09

[quotee5a31f0708="PrizeChest Matthew"]Prizebook was rather concerned, they even said the name was similar.. I dont care, its getting changed and nobody will care afterwords, if the designer dont get on his job im gonna make my own, and you all dont want that lol )[/quotee5a31f0708]

Hopefully the designer finishes up soon. I was really hopin' for my cashout to be sent by the 15th. You should try to get into the databse somehow and payout the approved payouts, it'd get you a good start and maybe remove some doubts from the minds of members.

evodriverdo

19-02-2007 13:32:59

Any updates?

Maynard

20-02-2007 11:13:58

4 Days since the last post. Come on Matthew. Keep your customers informed.
Any Updates?

PrizeChest Matthew

20-02-2007 13:03:34

Sorry for the lack of updates. Well he claims he'll be done by tonight, if not i'm gonna put the P4P design up just to make the website usable..

Maynard

20-02-2007 13:10:07

[quote0cab23af08="PrizeChest Matthew"]Sorry for the lack of updates. Well he claims he'll be done by tonight, if not i'm gonna put the P4P design up just to make the website usable..[/quote0cab23af08]

Awesome! 8)

evodriverdo

20-02-2007 15:42:45

[quoted71e553415="PrizeChest Matthew"]Sorry for the lack of updates. Well he claims he'll be done by tonight, if not i'm gonna put the P4P design up just to make the website usable..[/quoted71e553415]

Sounds good. so are you going to pay the pending payouts for feb 15th asap?

PrizeChest Matthew

20-02-2007 17:38:01

Absolutely )

PrizeChest Matthew

20-02-2007 19:08:50

UPDATE!

1200AM MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME - The new PrizeChest will be released! There is a small glitch, all orders have been REFUNDED and you need to RE-PLACE YOUR ORDERS, don't worry, they will be shipped ASAP! I'll be shipping out orders every day until the 1st, then back on schedule (1st, 15th, etc.)

Any questions/comments DONT HESITATE! email==Matt@ThePrizeChest.comMatt@ThePrizeChest.com=Matt@ThePrizeChest.comMatt@ThePrizeChest.com/email

PS. We are working on getting forums/live chat up! For now, you can AIM me at (TPC Matthew)

evodriverdo

20-02-2007 22:16:28

[quotec972b7cb7d="PrizeChest Matthew"]UPDATE!

1200AM MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME - The new PrizeChest will be released! There is a small glitch, all orders have been REFUNDED and you need to RE-PLACE YOUR ORDERS, don't worry, they will be shipped ASAP! I'll be shipping out orders every day until the 1st, then back on schedule (1st, 15th, etc.)

Any questions/comments DONT HESITATE! email==Matt@ThePrizeChest.comMatt@ThePrizeChest.com=Matt@ThePrizeChest.comMatt@ThePrizeChest.com/email

PS. We are working on getting forums/live chat up! For now, you can AIM me at (TPC Matthew)[/quotec972b7cb7d]

It's 118am EST and the site still isn't back up yet ? I guess I'll check back in the mornin'.

PrizeChest Matthew

20-02-2007 22:57:33

Sorry, I was busy tweaking things and matching old colors with new ones, its up now !!! ) I'm excited, my site is officially in business!!

evodriverdo

20-02-2007 22:59:51

The site looks great! Congratulations! I just re-placed my order!

condra

20-02-2007 23:00:29

any promos? D

PrizeChest Matthew

20-02-2007 23:01:29

Thanks alot, the designer did a fairly good job, I tweaked the rest of it myself, colors and stuff. I'm extremely satisfied for the most part. Anything you guys don't like or think should be changed? Comments/suggestions?

PrizeChest Matthew

20-02-2007 23:04:28

As for promos, give me some ideas! I'm new to this thing )

condra

20-02-2007 23:06:16

take a look at other launching freebies sites to see what competitors do )
oh and a question its a ref site as well, right? so how much the payout per ref, other rules...
maybe have the offers available on the site so we can check them?

PrizeChest Matthew

20-02-2007 23:12:26

Yes it's a double function as a referral site, you get 10% of what your referral gets. So for instance, if they rack up 10,000 points in their account, that earns you 1,000 .. and it credits you every time they get credit for an offer.. so its like someone doing offers for you all the time.

As for having offers available on the website, i'll try and get that done tommorow.. thanks!

evodriverdo

21-02-2007 11:45:04

When're payouts going out today?

evodriverdo

22-02-2007 05:37:29

[quotea3d17ee8ba="PrizeChest Matthew"]I'll be shipping out orders every day until the 1st, then back on schedule (1st, 15th, etc.)[/quotea3d17ee8ba]

I guess everyday didn't include yesterday? perhaps it'll start today?

catdaddy

22-02-2007 15:05:55

i wouldnt hold my breath.

evodriverdo

22-02-2007 16:32:23

(

Maynard

22-02-2007 23:02:02

[quote821505fa93="PrizeChest Matthew"]

-Matthew
www.ThePrizeChest.com[=http//www.theprizechest.com/]www.ThePrizeChest.com[/size821505fa93][/quote821505fa93]

A great start would be to update your paying customers on what's going on.

[b821505fa93]If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...[/b821505fa93]

catdaddy

23-02-2007 07:00:28

if it walks like a mike, and talks like a mike.

seriously, though, is it just me or is the "new" prizechest design extremely similar to the "old" prizes4points design?

by the way, i was just joking, stop holding your breath. you're turning blue.

evodriverdo

23-02-2007 14:34:25

I wonder where he went to?

PrizeChest Matthew

23-02-2007 16:03:32

Sorry guys i've been extremely sick, i'll ship a few of the FIRST placed orders tonight, then some tommorow.. thanks

PrizeChest Matthew

23-02-2007 22:48:58

Ok I shipped about 4 orders just now, i'll do some more tommorow (daily withdrawl limit on paypal) .. also I just noticed NO EMAILS are working .. I put in a support ticket to resolve this, hopefully it will be fixed soon. thanks

evodriverdo

23-02-2007 23:27:41

Alright. I'll be expecting payment tomorrow then! ) since I think I'm one of the first people who's ordered since I don't see anybody else but me posting on here that hasn't received payment.

PrizeChest Matthew

23-02-2007 23:41:44

What's your email? I'll check

PrizeChest Matthew

23-02-2007 23:42:39

Nevermind, I found you. Yes you'll be shipped tommorow.

evodriverdo

24-02-2007 00:21:14

[quotedaa7ea8d7e="PrizeChest Matthew"]Nevermind, I found you. Yes you'll be shipped tommorow.[/quotedaa7ea8d7e]

Thank you very much. I shall be lookin' forward to it.

PrizeChest Matthew

24-02-2007 02:28:39

Well I just got DENIED by FusionCash when trying to get you guys some more offers. It appears that he doesn't like the idea that I could be Mike, so no.

[quote18df3f3d21]TPC Matthew (24331 AM) Hi, I haven't yet been approved because my website was 'under construction'
TPC Matthew (24337 AM) now its up, curious if you could review me?
fusioncash (24610 AM) sure can
TPC Matthew (24617 AM) My username is TPC
fusioncash (24655 AM) thanks; just a moment
TPC Matthew (25844 AM) Any luck?
fusioncash (31403 AM) sorry -- looks like you're mike from traxio
fusioncash (31409 AM) can't run that risk
TPC Matthew (31420 AM) I can show photo id
TPC Matthew (31425 AM) or anything else you want
TPC Matthew (31426 AM) to prove
fusioncash (31555 AM) sorry, just can't do it\
TPC Matthew (31601 AM) Why is that?
TPC Matthew (31614 AM) I can provide any proof of identification you could possibly need
fusioncash (31638 AM) its just not worth the risk
TPC Matthew (31704 AM) But i'm NOT mike from traxio, and it's not fair for you to discriminate me like this
fusioncash (31753 AM) i have ample reason to believe that you are, and i am free to approved or disapprove whomever i wish -- its my affiliate network
fusioncash (31800 AM) as i said, i'm sorry, but the risk is too high.
fusioncash (31804 AM) have a good night
TPC Matthew (31804 AM) What's your reason may I ask?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Session concluded at 31856 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/quote18df3f3d21]

catdaddy

24-02-2007 05:54:13

heres the deal.

if you arent mike, and you want to believe that you arent mike, dont act like him. dont promise payments on a certain date and then not follow through, dont close your website down for "72 hours" and then disappear for a week.

a few months of keeping your word, keeping up payments, and being all-together trustworthy would ease most of the mike-burden. until you do that, no one is going to trust you. it would be the same if you were any new network.

good luck.

PrizeChest Matthew

24-02-2007 17:49:17

I get what you're saying, but it's just hard because I know that i'm not him and it just frustrates me like an innocent man in jail, ive provided proof and people still doubt me. I'm almost ready to find mike, take a picture with me and him both holding our id's or something, im that frustrated

catdaddy

24-02-2007 18:26:07

finishing your payouts today like you claimed would be a great start. 2.5 hours left.

PrizeChest Matthew

24-02-2007 19:46:01

I don't think I can FINISH today but I can at least get MOST leaving like 3/4/5 remaining

evodriverdo

24-02-2007 20:25:41

[quote158bc83707="PrizeChest Matthew"]I don't think I can FINISH today but I can at least get MOST leaving like 3/4/5 remaining[/quote158bc83707]

Then when will they be paid? You specifically told me in this forum yesterday that I will be paid today. There's a half more hour of today left and I still haven't received any payment yet.

PrizeChest Matthew

24-02-2007 20:28:29

You'll be paid before I go to sleep I promise

evodriverdo

24-02-2007 20:48:03

[quote929b4440f5="PrizeChest Matthew"]You'll be paid before I go to sleep I promise[/quote929b4440f5]

Sounds good. I'll be lookin' forward to it. I'll post proof here when I receive it, I really do wish you well and I hope you can eventually here obtain a better reputation once you get things goin'.

PrizeChest Matthew

24-02-2007 21:01:01

Thank, that means a lot )

evodriverdo

25-02-2007 08:16:26

Well the next day has arrived and either you didn't go to sleep yet or your promise was not kept.. (

PrizeChest Matthew

25-02-2007 09:02:39

Haha honestly I haven't gone to sleep! I'll send it soon, i'm waiting on a refund from my old designer, i'd just send your payment but that wouldnt be fair to other users now would it?

I've been working on something really big, if it takes off you guys will be getting payments EARLY.

catdaddy

25-02-2007 09:53:46

get payments "early?"

in order

a) everyone gets paid on the 15th
b) wait, no, now everyone gets paid when the site comes back up
c) no, wait, everyone will get paid daily

and yet everyone is still waiting to be paid all this time later. hmm... you either have hundreds of orders to fill or, yeah, you have no interest in paying anyone and are just dragging this on. at least be honest about it. just tell everyone youre screwing them and thatll be that.

evodriverdo

25-02-2007 10:49:11

Alright. I'll be lookin' for it then. It's been two hours after your post already, do you have any clue of when you're going to receive your refund? Perhaps before this evenin'? The quicker you send out payments the quicker you can go get some sleep! haha.

PrizeChest Matthew

25-02-2007 11:51:57

[quote6287aee8c8="catdaddy"]get payments "early?"

in order

a) everyone gets paid on the 15th
b) wait, no, now everyone gets paid when the site comes back up
c) no, wait, everyone will get paid daily

and yet everyone is still waiting to be paid all this time later. hmm... you either have hundreds of orders to fill or, yeah, you have no interest in paying anyone and are just dragging this on. at least be honest about it. just tell everyone youre screwing them and thatll be that.[/quote6287aee8c8]

I love how the only time you chime in is to say something negative. Tell me, what have you done in your great 10 post history? You've done something great? I have reasons why I couldnt fill all orders in one day, I filled some, I have about EIGHT left. Misconstrue my words and you'll get mixed results my friend.

catdaddy

25-02-2007 12:54:35

don't even bite that off, chum. don't even.

you come on here after purchasing the most disreputable site on the face of mankind, break every promise you make and then wonder why people mistrust you?

and for the record i stick primarily to a4f. but, then, you wouldnt know that as they already banned you. ;)

good luck.

catdaddy

25-02-2007 13:02:08

a)

"We live in the same city, that's how I came to purchase the website.. I paid him CASH in person, how is photo ID not enough to prove i'm not him? Want a utility bill?

Orders go out on the 15th, thx."

b)

"The orders will ship the day we re-open, I cant ship without being able to get to the order list, I see the same thing as you when I go to the website, sorry "

c)

"UPDATE!

1200AM MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME - The new PrizeChest will be released! There is a small glitch, all orders have been REFUNDED and you need to RE-PLACE YOUR ORDERS, don't worry, they will be shipped ASAP! I'll be shipping out orders every day until the 1st, then back on schedule (1st, 15th, etc.) "

misconstrue? try verbatim.

evodriverdo

25-02-2007 13:43:30

catdaddy kinda has a point there. I mean. I understand if you can't make your first payment on time, since you just got the site and things happen and all. So one or two excuses are kinda alright. but. when it's just excuse after excuse, people start to get concerned and well, angry and start to blame the site owner.

PrizeChest Matthew

25-02-2007 15:45:43

Catdaddy what's your order #?

catdaddy

25-02-2007 15:51:02

at no point did i claim to have an order pending. i dont.

two of my friends do and forgive me if i don't provide their names to get their accounts closed ). theyre not forum-go'ers unfortunately.

thus am i the voice of the silent majority.

evodriverdo

25-02-2007 17:02:50

So what happened to "I'll send it soon"...that was 8 hours ago.

BigBoy

25-02-2007 17:33:35

Anyone gotten paid yet /?

Maynard

25-02-2007 18:22:52

I also have referrals that have not got paid.

How long does this normally go on before this clown is banned from here also?

It is the same thing happening now as it has before by the other sites ran by Mike. Alot of "Promises" and "Soon's".

zr2152

25-02-2007 18:46:46

well if he gets banned then none of you are going to recieve anything. Mike is shipping out gifts form traxio, egyptianruin recieved her gift yesterday i beleive and i will be recieving mine soon.

and Mike was never banned from here because that would only hurt his users.

evodriverdo

26-02-2007 15:56:09

So. I wonder where'd he run off to now?

catdaddy

26-02-2007 17:56:48

the excuse bank? mike's house?

)

PrizeChest Matthew

26-02-2007 20:16:43

Yep, sorry guys I can't do this, im not cut out for it, I still havent gotten paid from nexusleads, sent my w9 and everything. im gonna try and sell the site, get some of my money back hopefully

Sorry (

zr2152

26-02-2007 21:12:28

[quote42cd3442b6="PrizeChest Matthew"]Yep, sorry guys I can't do this, im not cut out for it, I still havent gotten paid from nexusleads, sent my w9 and everything. im gonna try and sell the site, get some of my money back hopefully

Sorry ([/quote42cd3442b6]

WOW

johnjimjones

26-02-2007 21:40:05

[quote646ae4d05d="zr2152"][quote646ae4d05d="PrizeChest Matthew"]Yep, sorry guys I can't do this, im not cut out for it, I still havent gotten paid from nexusleads, sent my w9 and everything. im gonna try and sell the site, get some of my money back hopefully

Sorry ([/quote646ae4d05d]

[b646ae4d05d]WOW[/b646ae4d05d][/size646ae4d05d][/quote646ae4d05d]

zr2152

26-02-2007 22:44:19

oh and good luck selling it, ill buy it from you for $20 bucks.

PrizeChest Matthew

26-02-2007 23:05:39

I don't think so ) I'm looking to get at least half of what I paid for it

condra

26-02-2007 23:08:23

so...are you paying people off thou? i mean those who are waiting now? or you're selling the whole thing with the debts?

evodriverdo

27-02-2007 00:33:40

Seriously. You knew that buying this site came with obligations. Even if you're not able to do this anymore, you're still obligated to pay the people off that finished the site before you decided that you're just not cut out for this. Also. Never start a site without having money on reserve. I hear that $15k is a good amount to start a freebie site with, I'm assuming you didn't have any money on reserve at all..

PrizeChest Matthew

27-02-2007 00:47:36

[quote15817e0c5c="evodriverdo"]Seriously. You knew that buying this site came with obligations. Even if you're not able to do this anymore, you're still obligated to pay the people off that finished the site before you decided that you're just not cut out for this. Also. Never start a site without having money on reserve. I hear that $15k is a good amount to start a freebie site with, I'm assuming you didn't have any money on reserve at all..[/quote15817e0c5c]

Mike never gave me the money, so technically the only thing I should have to pay for is NEW orders, but I didn't get paid from nexusleads, so sorry.

Maynard

27-02-2007 04:39:22

So if you are not able to do this, why can I still log into the site and still do offers. So on the way out you don't mind taking more of people's money?

catdaddy

27-02-2007 06:33:53

game,
set,
match.

how about next time you don't bark and bark at me and then prove me right. as flattering as it is, i wouldn't want it to go to my head.

out of curiosity, if you actually come back, approximately how much is owed to your users overall?

mike 3,
freebie world 0.

PrizeChest Matthew

27-02-2007 06:41:45

[quote7a0935b1fd="Maynard"]So if you are not able to do this, why can I still log into the site and still do offers. So on the way out you don't mind taking more of people's money?[/quote7a0935b1fd]

Nobody was spending money on the site to begin with, that's why i'm shutting it down.

[quote7a0935b1fd="catdaddy"]game,
set,
match.

how about next time you don't bark and bark at me and then prove me right. as flattering as it is, i wouldn't want it to go to my head.

out of curiosity, if you actually come back, approximately how much is owed to your users overall?

mike 3,
freebie world 0.[/quote7a0935b1fd]

About $1,500, Mike still owes me $1200 so only $300 is from my new users. Also, that $300 isn't in my pocket, nexusleads has it and won't pay up and I can't seem to contact them

TryinToGetPaid

27-02-2007 06:48:36

This is what I think That MIKE is MATT. Why? Mike needs money to pay off ER and Zr173289327023740 but he has no money. So he "sells" his website to Matt, to make enough money to pay back the few people from Traxio that surf the forums. That way MIKE is in good light while MATT is in the bad light.

PrizeChest Matthew

27-02-2007 08:10:42

[quote24e37f3102="TryinToGetPaid"]This is what I think That MIKE is MATT. Why? Mike needs money to pay off ER and Zr173289327023740 but he has no money. So he "sells" his website to Matt, to make enough money to pay back the few people from Traxio that surf the forums. That way MIKE is in good light while MATT is in the bad light.[/quote24e37f3102]

de de dee NOPE, I think that mike owes me $1200 and hes paying back ER and ZR with my money

evodriverdo

27-02-2007 08:13:49

[quote5bb90251b0="PrizeChest Matthew"]Nobody was spending money on the site to begin with, that's why i'm shutting it down.[/quote5bb90251b0]

Oh really? What about the money that I spent on your site to earn the $139 huh?

[quote5bb90251b0="PrizeChest Matthew"]About $1,500, Mike still owes me $1200 so only $300 is from my new users. Also, that $300 isn't in my pocket, nexusleads has it and won't pay up and I can't seem to contact them[/quote5bb90251b0]

So half of that money from the new users was basically earned from me because I'm stupid enough to have given you a chance. At least pay the new users earnings since it is not that much so at least you personally don't have an debts from the site.

zr2152

27-02-2007 10:10:28

Mike isnt involved with this. Ive been talking to him through email and what not. Oh and hes alreadsy payed kelly back.

johnjimjones

27-02-2007 10:12:58

[quote41c003ddfc="PrizeChest Matthew"][quote41c003ddfc="evodriverdo"]Seriously. You knew that buying this site came with obligations. Even if you're not able to do this anymore, you're still obligated to pay the people off that finished the site before you decided that you're just not cut out for this. Also. Never start a site without having money on reserve. I hear that $15k is a good amount to start a freebie site with, I'm assuming you didn't have any money on reserve at all..[/quote41c003ddfc]

[b41c003ddfc]Mike never gave me the money[/b41c003ddfc], so technically the only thing I should have to pay for is NEW orders, but I didn't get paid from nexusleads, so sorry.[/quote41c003ddfc]

Who didn't see this coming roll

PrizeChest Matthew

27-02-2007 12:29:25

[quote6419217619="evodriverdo"][quote6419217619="PrizeChest Matthew"]Nobody was spending money on the site to begin with, that's why i'm shutting it down.[/quote6419217619]

Oh really? What about the money that I spent on your site to earn the $139 huh?

[quote6419217619="PrizeChest Matthew"]About $1,500, Mike still owes me $1200 so only $300 is from my new users. Also, that $300 isn't in my pocket, nexusleads has it and won't pay up and I can't seem to contact them[/quote6419217619]

So half of that money from the new users was basically earned from me because I'm stupid enough to have given you a chance. At least pay the new users earnings since it is not that much so at least you personally don't have an debts from the site.[/quote6419217619]

.. ill pay the new users when nexusleads pays me as I said..

Excel

27-02-2007 12:42:01

lol

gamematrix

27-02-2007 12:46:01

Well, I've been watching this closely but I haven't logged in here for a while.

Like many others, I never received a payment that was due to me from Prizes4Points. I've been waiting since Nov. of last year.

When new ownership took over, I was told that they had actually sent me my money via GiftCard.com and that they kept getting emails saying that I hadn't picked it up.

So of course I go into my emails and search to see if I missed something, and there was nothing there. So then The Prize Chest told me they would cancel that gift card and send me a new one.

Well, I never received that either. So I guess that means The Prize Chest kept the money after they cancelled the gift card.

http/" alt=""/img251.imageshack.us/img="251/1418/theprizechestni2.jpg[" alt=""/img8058516b96][=http//imageshack.us][img="8058516b96]http/" alt=""/img251.imageshack.us/img="251/1418/theprizechestni2.jpg[" alt=""/img8058516b96][/url]

Maynard

27-02-2007 16:05:31

[quote21c9d5ae9b="zr2152"]Mike isnt involved with this. Ive been talking to him through email and what not. Oh and hes alreadsy payed kelly back.[/quote21c9d5ae9b]

So Mike isn't involved in this because why? OH!!! Because you have been talking with him through email!!!! GOTCHA!!! roll

catdaddy

27-02-2007 17:25:38

the tragic face of the dark underbelly of the freebie scene surfaces yet again.

my apologizes to everyone getting snubbed, which is, well, everyone.

i thought youd paid off a bunch of people, matt, and that there were only "8-9" left to be paid?

regardless, you did answer my request to bluntly explain that you're screwing everyone, so for that i thank you. )

PrizeChest Matthew

28-02-2007 01:00:49

[quote903202877c]
GiftCards.com

Dear Matthew

It has been days since you purchased a GiftCards.com™ VirtualGift Account for Leslie and it has not yet been activated. We sent an email reminder to encourage retrieval of the gift, but perhaps you may want to send a friendly reminder to them as well. Thank you.

GiftCards.com™ - Always The Right Gift!™

You are receiving this email as a member of GiftCards.com. The only way to get onto our mailing list is to be a client of GiftCards.com, meet us at a trade show and submit your card, or to create an account with us. We periodically send mail to our contact database. If you do not wish to receive further mailings from GiftCards.com, please reply to this message with \'UNSUBSCRIBE\' as the subject line.

[/quote903202877c]

zr2152

28-02-2007 07:07:41

[quote2fc6123037="Maynard"][quote2fc6123037="zr2152"]Mike isnt involved with this. Ive been talking to him through email and what not. Oh and hes alreadsy payed kelly back.[/quote2fc6123037]

So Mike isn't involved in this because why? OH!!! Because you have been talking with him through email!!!! GOTCHA!!! roll[/quote2fc6123037]

No i really dont think that mike is involved in this smart ass. You dont know the content of the emails (which i dont think he would like me to share, they are kinda personal and what not). I really dont think that he is involved. MIKE IS PAYING PPL BACK FROM TRAXIO. If he was really MATTHEW then why would he only be paying old users from wayyy back in August. Im going to go out on a limb here for mike (maybe cause i want my order form traxio that im going to be recieving soon), so just chill.

Maynard

28-02-2007 10:45:42

[quote135ca926a7="zr2152"][quote135ca926a7="Maynard"][quote135ca926a7="zr2152"]Mike isnt involved with this. Ive been talking to him through email and what not. Oh and hes alreadsy payed kelly back.[/quote135ca926a7]

So Mike isn't involved in this because why? OH!!! Because you have been talking with him through email!!!! GOTCHA!!! roll[/quote135ca926a7]

No i really dont think that mike is involved in this smart ass.

so just chill.[/quote135ca926a7]

Hey, you don't have to call him a smart ass. lol

And, I will NOT chill until my referrals start recieving their money.

gamematrix

28-02-2007 11:33:33

[quotea3fdc268fe="PrizeChest Matthew"][quotea3fdc268fe]
GiftCards.com

Dear Matthew

It has been days since you purchased a GiftCards.com™ VirtualGift Account for Leslie and it has not yet been activated. We sent an email reminder to encourage retrieval of the gift, but perhaps you may want to send a friendly reminder to them as well. Thank you.

GiftCards.com™ - Always The Right Gift!™

You are receiving this email as a member of GiftCards.com. The only way to get onto our mailing list is to be a client of GiftCards.com, meet us at a trade show and submit your card, or to create an account with us. We periodically send mail to our contact database. If you do not wish to receive further mailings from GiftCards.com, please reply to this message with \'UNSUBSCRIBE\' as the subject line.

[/quotea3fdc268fe][/quotea3fdc268fe]

Ok, so I just got off the phone with GiftCards.com. I need an invoice number or you will need to call them because they couldn't pull up any information on the order.

You can send me this information to my email address registered with The Prize Chest or you can send me a PM here.

Matthew, who's name was used as the purchaser?

zr2152

28-02-2007 14:22:42

[quote06e4ff9a67="Maynard"][quote06e4ff9a67="zr2152"][quote06e4ff9a67="Maynard"][quote06e4ff9a67="zr2152"]Mike isnt involved with this. Ive been talking to him through email and what not. Oh and hes alreadsy payed kelly back.[/quote06e4ff9a67]

So Mike isn't involved in this because why? OH!!! Because you have been talking with him through email!!!! GOTCHA!!! roll[/quote06e4ff9a67]

No i really dont think that mike is involved in this smart ass.

so just chill.[/quote06e4ff9a67]

Hey, you don't have to call him a smart ass. lol

And, I will NOT chill until my referrals start recieving their money.[/quote06e4ff9a67]

thanks for only quoting the negative parts of that post. Oh and I hope that you all get paid for your referrals..i know what its like and this kinda shit is bullshit

catdaddy

01-03-2007 05:58:49

interesting note

matt found it necessary to post in a different thread last night, but didnt bother replying to his own.

no one is getting a dime.

case closed.

zr2152

01-03-2007 06:49:31

[quote79d0e15493="catdaddy"]interesting note

matt found it necessary to post in a different thread last night, but didnt bother replying to his own.

no one is getting a dime.

case closed.[/quote79d0e15493]

Yeah I saw that, and the funny thing is that it was about how BBB complaints dont do much....figures.

TryinToGetPaid

01-03-2007 07:31:16

I think people like Matt, are the kind of people who run shady internet sites, and piss off the wrong people and end up on the wrong side of the tracks somewhere. Not saying that any of you are going to do something drastic to him, but there are a lot of wierd people out there who have a lot of knowledge and use it for the wrong things.

PrizeChest Matthew

01-03-2007 08:40:41

[quoteb267bd7800="TryinToGetPaid"]I think people like Matt, are the kind of people who run shady internet sites, and piss off the wrong people and end up on the wrong side of the tracks somewhere. Not saying that any of you are going to do something drastic to him, but there are a lot of wierd people out there who have a lot of knowledge and use it for the wrong things.[/quoteb267bd7800]

What are you trying to say? People gonna come to my house? Ha.

TryinToGetPaid

01-03-2007 08:56:18

No I am not saying that at all. I am just saying that people have done crazier things for less. And somebody could know a lot about computers and do harm to your system, I am just saying.....

catdaddy

01-03-2007 10:28:54

You sure have gotten a lot dickier with the truth being exposed that you've been lying this entire time.

i was thinking about it i'd say the best way to handle this would be to just give the site (and all of its debt) to a real businessman with the stipulation that he doesn't owe anything for the site IF he pays everyone off that the site owes.

1) the site would then have a new, clearly trustworthy owner with no reputational baggage.

2) everyone would get paid.

3) you would then be off the hook.

you'd lose whatever (hopefully small) amount you paid for the site initially, but could just chock that up to experience.

the person buying the site would get a pretty decently constructed site and script with a pretty decently ugly name.

i suppose that may be what mike tried to do, but selling the site to a 17 year old kid with no startup money... bad idea.

johnjimjones

01-03-2007 11:12:16

[quote5609a53e9e="TryinToGetPaid"]No I am not saying that at all. I am just saying that people have done crazier things for less. And somebody could know a lot about computers and do harm to your system, I am just saying.....[/quote5609a53e9e]

yeah like when tipareth whatever ddosed YGF sites except this would have a little more of a cause behind it.

gamematrix

01-03-2007 11:23:45

Matthew, are you going to respond to my questions or not?

GiftCards.com is telling me that they have absolutely no record of the order ever being placed.

For all people know, you could have just made up that email.

When exactly was this gift card re-ordered and who exactly re-ordered the item??? You, Mike....who???

On a seperate note Hopefully it's ok to ask this, but I saw someone on here posting about IP's. How dose one find this out?

zr2152

01-03-2007 11:50:35

can you just give me the site?

TryinToGetPaid

01-03-2007 12:48:57

I still talk to tirapeth, apparently nothing has ever happened to him...

catdaddy

02-03-2007 07:37:45

did anyone catch the license plate of that hit and run?

PeterGriffin1Fan

02-03-2007 07:41:02

Yah. The license plate said... I G O T U R $

and then he sped off in his Dodge Intrepid. (all apologies for Interpid owners out there)

gamematrix

02-03-2007 09:25:31

[quote9a22388fa0="PeterGriffin1Fan"]Yah. The license plate said... I G O T U R $

and then he sped of in his Dodge Intrepid. (all apologies for Interpid owners out there)[/quote9a22388fa0]

rofl

catdaddy

02-03-2007 12:33:55

ill bet it had a 14 inch, pink spoiler.

i guess we should have all figured that along with his site, mike also sold him his impressive business sense and accute ability to piss people off by being a flake.

Maynard

02-03-2007 13:01:04

Are we still suppose to be giving this guy a break? Or has it gone far enough yet?

PeterGriffin1Fan

02-03-2007 14:13:51

[quoted2eb73056c="PrizeChest Matthew"]
What are you trying to say? People gonna come to my house? Ha.[/quoted2eb73056c]

[quoted2eb73056c="Maynard"]Are we still suppose to be giving this guy a break? Or has it gone far enough yet?[/quoted2eb73056c]

Well, we know that the guy's name is Matthew Trudell and he lives in or near Fort Lauderdale, Florida. (Look back at the picture of his ID) And we also know that the kid is 18 years old so he probably lives with his parents. I never signed up for his site but after listening to some of the people he's screwed, I would search him out. I can't believe some of the crap that he's thrown out there.

So, if you're in the state of Florida, grab your pitchfork & torch and storm the castle to destroy the monster (that means find him and tattle on him to his parents)

catdaddy

02-03-2007 18:24:26

assuming that was even him in the id photo. im willing to bet there are a few random pictures with similar content floating around he could have snapped up.

id feel really bad if i harassed some random kid. he could even be a boyscout. or a mormon.

he could have a really nice kitty that just died (

YourGiftsFree

02-03-2007 21:22:59

[quote8922f4aa7a="TryinToGetPaid"]I still talk to tirapeth, apparently nothing has ever happened to him...[/quote8922f4aa7a]

Not yet ;)

evodriverdo

10-03-2007 00:52:52

I wonder if he's gotten paid from nexusleads yet?

catdaddy

10-03-2007 10:11:48

oh, id be willing to bet he got paid a long time ago.

hes not paying anyone. surely you realized that a long time ago.

just another lame liar/scammer.

jy3

10-03-2007 15:01:59

scammers suck (

catdaddy

10-03-2007 19:03:37

amen.