RewardzNetwork (GetRewardz) not crediting...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52363

sp4cem0nkey

25-01-2007 11:56:23

To those who completed offers as my referral on GetRewardz

It has been over a month now, and all six people who completed both half-credit offers are still awaiting credit for at least one of the offers.
Additionally, it has been over two months since another referral completed Gate.com (full-credit) and was denied credit because of a dispute between Gate and GetRewardz.

I apologize to all of you, but I want you to know that I had no intention of scamming you into doing these offers for me. Because of their prompt support responses, I gave GetRewardz the benefit of the doubt that credit would eventually be given out. However, I was told in an IM session with their representative, RNMike, that they could not and would not deliver credit until they received confirmation back from their partner company, instantdollarz.com -- even in cases where manual credit requests were submitted showing proof of signup. I have pasted an excerpt of our IM conversation below.

If you completed offers for my GetRewardz site and you would like to petition RewardzNetwork into delivering credit, please reply to this thread a list
[list03965fd225]Your GetRewardz user name
Which offer(s) you completed
The estimated date you completed the offer(s)
The estimated date you performed a manual credit request[/listu03965fd225]

If you are not granted credit, I'm afraid I won't be able to send your payment for our trade. Since it has already been this long, I wouldn't hold my breath...

Again, I apologize.

[i03965fd225]- Spacem0nkey (user name on GetRewardz)[/i03965fd225]
[quote03965fd225]
1453] gemkosan hello?
[1453] RNSupportMike Hello, what can I do for you?
[1453] gemkosan I just talked to Jay about this. He said to ask you or Louis
[1454] RNSupportMike Okay.
[1454] gemkosan I have 6 refs on my account (Sp4cem0nkey) that have filed Missing Credit Reports and none have credited for several weeks now.
[1454] gemkosan Can you look into this please?
[1455] RNSupportMike We have submitted them, that is the most we can do.
[1455] gemkosan Your company is not in control of giving credit?
[1456] RNSupportMike We have to get approval from another compnay to give you credit.
[1456] gemkosan instantdollarz?
[1456] RNSupportMike Yes, an many other affiliate programs.
[1457] gemkosan Is there anything that can be done to expedite this? I have not had a single ref receive credit on your site.
[1458] RNSupportMike We have submitted them all, and that is the most we can do. I greatly apologize.[/quote03965fd225]

pspparty

25-01-2007 15:56:14

my opinion, their network is terrible. Half of the offers did not work in november and december. My offer from about 1.5 months ago still hasnt credited. And instead of providing great customer support and working on correcting all the problems on their site, they said we will have it fixed next year ( which was like a moth away. Then all they seemed to do was petition on a different forum to become a legit site, and the only person i saw posting proof posts aboout items/$$$ received was a company rep LOL.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!

ghstlegacy17

25-01-2007 17:05:08

GhstLegacy17
Offers Completed
>True.com
>Online Business Systems II Free
Estimated Date of Completion Dec 19th 2006
Estimated Date of Manual Credit Request Dec 29th 2006

ephlat

25-01-2007 18:30:48

Getrewards suck. Space, we'll just stay away from that site in the future.

johnjimjones

25-01-2007 18:48:38

I was looking for a referral for that site too. Their first problem is going through InstantProfitz. At least they put up some new full credit offers.

TFOAF

25-01-2007 19:19:13

[quoteff9718e0c7="ephlat"]Getrewards suck. Space, we'll just stay away from that site in the future.[/quoteff9718e0c7]
They didn't used to. I got paid twice from them. $950 and $450. My proof pics are somewhere in the Brag Bag. P And payment was on the date that I was supposed to be paid. )

angelwld125

25-01-2007 23:33:19

username mpoulsen125

Offers completed
-Online business systems II
-Video Professor

estimated date of completion 12-22-06
estimated date of manual credit request 12-30-06 and emailed on
1-16-07

The manual credit request wasn't even working when I tried to do it. They told me to put my confirmation emails in n email to them. Not that that helped any...They have terrible customer service and they kept telling me not to worry that it smetimes takes awhile to credit...but I'm sure it doesnt take over a month...

ailenanne

26-01-2007 08:28:27

Thanks for that. I thought I received an email from those guys saying the site was closing. CAn anyone confirm this?

DIABLO

26-01-2007 08:32:17

[quote3c17b33509="pspparty"]my opinion, their network is terrible. Half of the offers did not work in november and december. My offer from about 1.5 months ago still hasnt credited. And instead of providing great customer support and working on correcting all the problems on their site, they said we will have it fixed next year ( which was like a moth away. Then all they seemed to do was petition on a different forum to become a legit site, and the only person i saw posting proof posts aboout items/$$$ received was a company rep LOL.

STAY AWAY!!!!!![/quote3c17b33509]

You truly are an idiot. WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE OFFER CREDITS! How many times have you IM'd me asking to check up on your manual credit request? I tell you every time that we can't do anything about it, and you ask me again the next day! And go look at the forums, there are a lot of people that we shipped to. If you want to bitch and whine about your offers not crediting go email InstantDollarz, not us!

Yes most sites are closing, the points site already did.

JJJ - We go through IDz, Revenue Universe, NetBlue, NexusLeads, and a few others.

ephlat - Have you even ever used the site??

sp4cem0nkey

26-01-2007 08:57:11

Very constructive, Diablo.
You can pass the buck to instantdollarz, but that doesn't change the fact that your business is not delivering on its promises. I suggest that [bb1a9f00ed7]you[/bb1a9f00ed7] take it up with instant dollarz that their crappy crediting is costing your business and stop insulting your clients in public forum.

DIABLO

26-01-2007 13:10:54

[quote44d523d475="sp4cem0nkey"]Very constructive, Diablo.
You can pass the buck to instantdollarz, but that doesn't change the fact that your business is not delivering on its promises. I suggest that [b44d523d475]you[/b44d523d475] take it up with instant dollarz that their crappy crediting is costing your business and stop insulting your clients in public forum.[/quote44d523d475]

We have. They go through somebody else, so they tell us to contact them, then they tell us to contact somebody else, and it keeps going on and on, then finally we reach the highest company and they say "Sorry, we can't do anything since you're not a direct client of ours." Next time if you aren't satisfied ask the owners about it instead of posting in a forum that they've never been to and no support members are registered on.

Also, if your ref's offers didn't credit it's not because we don't like them, it's because THEY SCREWED UP! People that do Gate need to have a REAL site up for 2 weeks before they get credit, I'm sure all of your refs have blank sites, gate was a great crediter if you didn't fraud by registering and never using it.

pspparty

26-01-2007 14:20:59

[quotedfabf0dbbf="DIABLO"][quotedfabf0dbbf="pspparty"]my opinion, their network is terrible. Half of the offers did not work in november and december. My offer from about 1.5 months ago still hasnt credited. And instead of providing great customer support and working on correcting all the problems on their site, they said we will have it fixed next year ( which was like a moth away. Then all they seemed to do was petition on a different forum to become a legit site, and the only person i saw posting proof posts aboout items/$$$ received was a company rep LOL.

STAY AWAY!!!!!![/quotedfabf0dbbf]

You truly are an idiot. WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE OFFER CREDITS! How many times have you IM'd me asking to check up on your manual credit request? I tell you every time that we can't do anything about it, and you ask me again the next day! And go look at the forums, there are a lot of people that we shipped to. If you want to bitch and whine about your offers not crediting go email InstantDollarz, not us!
[/quotedfabf0dbbf]

Gee you are really proving my point.
First, i never said that your company personally has anything to do with credits. and i never spoke to any aim id more than once about if my offer was gonna credit, so if i spoke to you more than once then you must have more than one aim and pretending to have more support people ( which would be dumb so i doubt you would do that ). i asked for help cause the site didnt work properly,then i asked about submitting an email for no credit request, then i asked it it was received, and finally i asked when site would be working so i could do another offer. Does that sound like bitchin and whinin? Sounds like a customer of a business asking for help. But we all now see how you treat people. And i have never started a complaint thread ever about your company, I simply sympathize with others and share my experiences in their thread/s. I guess you would want people to be silent and only state the positives of your company? I have never said you didnt ship to people, just that your company ( you or a representative ) had petitioned to get removed from non proven site category on a different forum and thats around timeframe when troubles seemed to start ( that i noticed anyway) and since that time all i have seen for proof was one person who is a rep of yours. ( i dont regularly check inside your forum on the other site, but scan down the list and it shows the last active post title and thats all i noticed)

Your company isnt worth my time, it sux, everyone else seems to know that now and i see your closing shop. I wish you luck in what ever else you do and hope that you at least learn from your mistakes.

I dont need to resort to childish name calling, and there really isnt much you can say in retaliation cause everything is the truth/facts, sorry if the truth hurts.

DIABLO

26-01-2007 14:50:40

roll

Your point? The only point you had was this

"the only person i saw posting proof posts aboout items/$$$ received was a company rep LOL."

That is just a blatant lie, http//www.rewardznetwork.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

I don't know why you would lie like that, but you did and I'm sure any new people that looked at this thread would think they don't ship anything. And you say "I have never said you didnt ship to people"? Then what the hell was "the only person i saw posting proof posts aboout items/$$$ received was a company rep LOL." referring to?

It's not my company, I don't even work there anymore...

freaky1718

26-01-2007 15:05:02

i got something and i am not a rep so what are you trying to say

pspparty

26-01-2007 15:51:35

[quotee672a69671="freaky1718"]i got something and i am not a rep so what are you trying to say[/quotee672a69671]
REREAD the above posts and you will see, no need for poinless posts like this.

And diablo, i didnt mean for what i said to be taken like the network never paid/shipped gifts. I tried to clarify that a bit in my next post referring to the only NEW post i saw was from a rep.... again that is all that [be672a69671]I[/be672a69671] saw, and i also explained that i dont go into that forum section anymore and that i just see the "most recent topic" that shows when scrollin down the categories. ( i actually cicked to read the one i saw cause i wanted to hear a positive story about a network i had such negative experience with. Once i found out it was a rep that posted i was like " so what does this prove?"

Obviously you have people that were satisfied at one point or the network wouldnt have lasted this long, just stating that over the last month or so everything seemed so slip and the customer support wasnt as good as it should be.

And i would absolutely tell a newbie to stay away from this network cause there are plenty of far better ones to try. A newbie who had to go thru all of this would give up and quit the whole freebie scene and would prolly have negative things to say about the freebie scene in a whole which isnt good for our community.

These are my opinions based on my experiences. if my experience with the network changes then so will my opinion and i will share that.

DIABLO

26-01-2007 15:58:40

No, they won't have a negative experience. Just because you or your refs screwed up the offers doesn't mean that everybody will, or that it makes their network bad.

pspparty

26-01-2007 16:38:28

[quotecf5bc79e72="DIABLO"]No, they won't have a negative experience. Just because you or your refs screwed up the offers doesn't mean that everybody will, or that it makes their network bad.[/quotecf5bc79e72]

Your right, they wont have any experience cause most the sites are closing. And the network is bad now( in my opinion ) because of their customer service. All sites use same affiliates( for most part ) and if the offer doesnt credit on your site, it wouldnt have credited on any site ( for the most part ) If you would listen, the problem lies in the way the network is run , not wether the offers credit. Ive had offers not credit before and even had ones that were never given credit for. But because i was pleased with the quality of service i received i stuck it out and did other offers. And in the end i greened.