FReakin Free (New to the USA)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=51862

Freakin Free

19-01-2007 18:05:47

Hi all,

We are a freebie site from the UK and are now open to US users, we have many members in the UK who are quite happy with our service and we invite freebie hunters from the USA to come and try us out.

We currently have a few offers online including the Pitney Bowes Personel Post free trial, we are also constantly striving to find better offers day by day and new offers for the freebie scene.

We look forward to welcoming you as new members. If anyone has any questions regarding our network, please direct them to email==info@freakifree.cominfo@freakifree.com=info@freakifree.cominfo@freakifree.com/email.

Freakin Free

http//www.freakinfree.com[]http//www.freakinfree.com

freaky1718

19-01-2007 18:13:48

umm i think you owe me some money this name is copyrighted anything that pertains to freak

Freakin Free

19-01-2007 18:21:38

I dont think so!

Tholek

19-01-2007 18:33:07

Are there any UK-centric items that you might offer?

zr2152

20-01-2007 01:47:40

15 offers for a wii? I dont think so.

DIABLO

20-01-2007 07:56:55

Ya rly, divide your ref amounts by 3 and you MIGHT get a few people to do it...

Freakin Free

22-01-2007 01:19:50

5 referrals is way to low! I am not aware of anyone offering a Nintendo Wii for only 5 referrals, also you personally do not have to fill 15 offers, just one offer and then of course refer 15 people to do the same, one thing I should point out is that the offers for USA users include free trials so there is no cost to the user, plus users are able to refer people from both the USA and the UK. Another reason for 15 referrals is that in the UK the Nintendo Wii is in short supply and you can expect to pay around £380GBP for one so hence the high refreferralount, we order straight away and do not wait for new stock to come in, this is also why we do not offer the PS3, we would rather wait until it is released in the UK so we are not taking back orders and then struggle to meet demand, the Wii refreferralount will be looked at again when stock levels rise and will be adjusted acordingly.

By having realistic refreferralounts it secures our existexistencehis industry, there are so many threads in forums were a new network bursts onto the scene advertising low referrals for their free gifts, at the end of the thread there are hundreds of posts asking were the network has gone and did anyone get their free gifts, noonnone because the rereferralmounts were just way to low and did not cover the cost of the free gifts and the owner of the freebie network underestimated just how much hard work the members would put in to get their free gift, so the owner ends up with a lot of orders and zero profit and in most cases not enough money to fulfill orders, some sites could be going for 12 months due to no users fulfilling the order criteria, but 3 months later their members have found fresh ground to recruit referrals and complete the criteria however now the owner has spent all the money made from their original offer completions and referrals, so by making good profits from offer completions and higher referral rates we can be confident we will be around for a long time and also by not announcing the existence of our freebie network to the world all at the same time and making a big deal of it we then position ourselves to accept a low number of new members daily and of course a steady supply of orders, so instead of being bombarded with new offer completions and orders to fulfill before we have income to show for it from the advertisers we have a steady supply and from profits from previous orders we can fulfill new ones, this again should give confidence that we will be round for long time.

To answer another question, we have completely different offers for USA users and UK users, when you become a member you choose your country and are then presented with specific offers for that country.

If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to email= us at email=info@freakinfree.cominfo@freakinfree.com us at email=info@freakinfree.cominfo@freakinfree.com/email

Freakin Free

zr2152

22-01-2007 02:22:10

Well I was about to go to sleep but then I saw this post and I had to comment on it

[quote667c55b28b="Freakin Free"]5 referrals is way to low! I am not aware of anyone offering a Nintendo Wii for only 5 referrals, also you personally do not have to fill 15 offers[/quote667c55b28b]

1. No way is that too low. If you look at most of the top freebie sites out there (ygf, 123, trainn etc..) then you will see that the mean for referrals for the wii is abour 6 (with 7 being the highest and 5 being the lowest).

15 is just outrageous.

[quote667c55b28b="Freakin Free"]also you personally do not have to fill 15 offers, just one offer and then of course refer 15 people to do the same, one thing I should point out is that the offers for USA users include free trials so there is no cost to the user, plus users are able to refer people from both the USA and the UK.[/quote667c55b28b]

2. Really?

[quote667c55b28b="Freakin Free"] Another reason for 15 referrals is that in the UK the Nintendo Wii is in short supply and you can expect to pay around £380GBP for one so hence the high refreferralount, we order straight away and do not wait for new stock to come in, this is also why we do not offer the PS3, we would rather wait until it is released in the UK so we are not taking back orders and then struggle to meet demand, the Wii refreferralount will be looked at again when stock levels rise and will be adjusted acordingly.
[/quote667c55b28b]

3. Short supply or not, the payout per ref ration should be that of the prize. With the ref amounts that you are requiring do not even amount to $20 per ref! By the time veterans like us pay for our referrals (or even reimburse the offers that ppl sign up for, we would walk out witl penny profits or no profit at all. And by adjusted accordingly do you mean down to 12 refs?

[quote667c55b28b="Freakin Free"] By having realistic refreferralounts it secures our existexistencehis industry, there are so many threads in forums were a new network bursts onto the scene advertising low referrals for their free gifts, at the end of the thread there are hundreds of posts asking were the network has gone and did anyone get their free gifts, noonnone because the rereferralmounts were just way to low and did not cover the cost of the free gifts and the owner of the freebie network underestimated just how much hard work the members would put in to get their free gift, so the owner ends up with a lot of orders and zero profit and in most cases not enough money to fulfill orders, some sites could be going for 12 months due to no users fulfilling the order criteria, but 3 months later their members have found fresh ground to recruit referrals and complete the criteria however now the owner has spent all the money made from their original offer completions and referrals, so by making good profits from offer completions and higher referral rates we can be confident we will be around for a long time and also by not announcing the existence of our freebie network to the world all at the same time and making a big deal of it we then position ourselves to accept a low number of new members daily and of course a steady supply of orders, so instead of being bombarded with new offer completions and orders to fulfill before we have income to show for it from the advertisers we have a steady supply and from profits from previous orders we can fulfill new ones, this again should give confidence that we will be round for long time.
[/quote667c55b28b]

4. The threads that you see about sites going under are sites that are

1. Run from home by 17yr old kids.
2. Scammed out of their asses or either paying out their users and then having tons of credits revoked by their publishers (tickle)

And to my knowledge, you shouldnt be making money off people who complete your site, just from people who sign up and DO NOT complete your site.

And i have confidence that you will not be around for a long time with the amount of referrals that you are requiring. You will not compete with the competition AT ALL. When starting a freebie site, you need to have capital so that you CAN fulfill the orders that are completed at the early stages of your sites career.

This is FREAKING ridiculous.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

p.s. You might want to write in paragraphs instead of novels so that it is easier to read your post.

Goodnight

Freakin Free

22-01-2007 03:22:27

Making money only from people who do not complete the requirements for a prize may suit other networks out there but I am afraid it does not suit us, I am sure I would rather sign up for a site that makes profit from all activity on its site rather than just people who do not fulfill the requirements, surely those other networks are working hard to make sure the user does not fulfill the requirements otherwise were is the profit!

We have started with a working capital, but there comes a point in a business plan when a business must sustain itself and generate profit.

What person in there right mind would sign up to a site that only makes money if you fail!

You and other veterans of freebie sites may get your gifts from these sites but a novice may come along and never get there gift because the network has so many stipulations only by reading through all terms and conditions taking screens shots of your completed offers and hand holding people through the process and paying them do you get your gift.

Freakin Free is open to all who want to get themselves a free gift, refer members of family and friends, we hope users refferals will convert because we build a business which is trusted and therfore they have confidence that they will receive a gift for completing offers and reffering friends.

You are welcome to your opinion as are everyone else but I did not post here to advertise only to veterans of freebie sites and would like to state that we are open to everyone!

Freakin Free

PS. We are not in the habit of defending our network in open forums and will not do so in the future.

zr2152

22-01-2007 06:22:00

no no no no no, even the noobies will take a look at your site and say "15 for a wii on freaking free" or "5 for a wii on trainn" or $600 (which is 2 wii's) on ygf for 15 referrals.

And im not saying that sites only make money when you fail cause that is not always that case. Im just saying that the bulk of a sites profit will come from when ppl fail to complete it or even sometimes when an induvidual user goes on hold.

Im just stating that you HAVE to lower your referral requirements in order to be successful.

shaggz

22-01-2007 08:22:18

Offer list I see

Dental Plans.com
2 Day Slimdown
Grow Lean
Oasis Legal Finance
Pitney Bowes
Stamps.com
Sugar Solutions Online
WebSite Payment Systems

8 CHOICES!?? An yes.. you can easily setup a site for 35-40/ref and be making profit! ...

Sorry but i'll be passing on this for sure..

Isn't YourGiftsFree NON-CC Site have better payouts then this?

jdizzle314

22-01-2007 09:36:43

^^^HAHAHA about the no cc comment lawl

zr2152

22-01-2007 10:28:07

[quoteecab4a6fbd="shaggz"]Offer list I see

Dental Plans.com
2 Day Slimdown
Grow Lean
Oasis Legal Finance
Pitney Bowes
Stamps.com
Sugar Solutions Online
WebSite Payment Systems

8 CHOICES!?? An yes.. you can easily setup a site for 35-40/ref and be making profit! ...

Sorry but i'll be passing on this for sure..

Isn't YourGiftsFree NON-CC Site have better payouts then this?[/quoteecab4a6fbd]

haha yeah thats what I thought.

On second thought...maybe i wil start this site. ANyone want to be my ref?

sarcasm lol

unknown uchiha

22-01-2007 11:57:30

Oh my FREAKIN god. You're under the assumption that 15 refs = $380 GBP? Do you even know the conversion rate here? That's over $760 USD for 15 refs. If you can offer me $760 USD for 15 refs, I will gladly sign up.

Your referral rates/items are way off too

If 200GBP is equal to 15 referrals, then that means that for 15 refs we can get approximately $400 USD. Last time I checked, a Wii was going for $250 USD. And last I checked, 200GBP is NOT equal to 380GBP.

On top of that, you seem to have no knowledge of the products you are offering. The Motorola phone you are offering is called the Z3 (or Z6 depending on model) RIZR, not the "RIZA".

And who wants a "Quinny buzz pushchair"? Those go for $400 USD, which is 15 refs and not even close to 24.

Oh, and let's not forget the same crappy script that everyone seems to have. I dislike that script for a LOT of reasons.

You're going to have to try a LOT harder to even get a "Welcome!" from me.

zr2152

22-01-2007 12:20:46

[quote1de253bdf8="unknown uchiha"]Oh my FREAKIN god. You're under the assumption that 15 refs = $380 GBP? Do you even know the conversion rate here? That's over $740 USD for 15 refs. If you can offer me $740 USD for 15 refs, I will gladly sign up.

Your referral rates/items are way off too

If 200GBP is equal to 15 referrals, then that means that for 15 refs we can get approximately $400 USD. Last time I checked, a Wii was going for $250 USD.

On top of that, you seem to have no knowledge of the products you are offering. The Motorola phone you are offering is called the Z3 (or Z6 depending on model) RIZR, not the "RIZA".

And who wants a "Quinny buzz pushchair"? Those go for $400 USD, which is 15 refs and not even close to 24.

Oh, and let's not forget the same crappy script that everyone seems to have. I dislike that script for a LOT of reasons.

You're going to have to try a LOT harder to even get a "Welcome!" from me.[/quote1de253bdf8]

Thanks for repeating what I said...jk, love you.

But yeah, its just sad that hes trying to convince all of us?

Do I have idiot in my sig?

zr2152

24-01-2007 01:19:54

where did he runn off too?

How is the site going?

shaggz

24-01-2007 05:39:47

[quotef5869f0421="Freakin Free"]
PS. We are not in the habit of defending our network in open forums and will not do so in the future.[/quotef5869f0421]

Maybe he's sticking to this statement ......

Willing to Advertise, but not defend (sigh... whatever)

Freakin Free

24-01-2007 09:26:03

As I said I wont be defending the site so I am not going to, all I will say is the site is optimised for the UK and after reading all your posts it looks like more homework is needed before we make it in the USA and even though some peoples comments were leaning towards insults rather than advice I will take all the comments on board and thank you for your input.

Maybe someone could comment on my post regarding not trusting sites which only make money if you fail, surely there has to be someone who agrees with me here.lol

Freakin Free

gmario

15-02-2007 06:41:04

Damn mate a Quinny buzz pushchair for 24 reffs thas totally crazy mate