EZFreebies, LLC. Prize Winners Thread!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=49927

EZFreebiesAdmin

19-12-2006 18:21:16

Our first random giveaway prize was $25, and the winner of that prize goes to......

User Number 20 on EZPoints! Congratulations!!

Stay tuned for more random prizes. In order to be a candidate, you must be a registered user on EZMoney or EZPoints, and have completed at least one offer.

Very Merry Promo Update

Offer count is currently at 17. Just 33 more to go for $50, and 83 to go for $100! Keep it up guys!

EZFreebiesAdmin

27-12-2006 15:31:17

Promo Update!

Currently we have 35 offer completions! That means there's only 15 more to go for the $50 prize and 65 more to go for the $100 prize!!

hairyferry

27-12-2006 17:12:55

no offense, I'd do your site but I have issues with completing a site owned by a 15 year old. You can't even drive to the post office to ship out prizes or own a credit card.

EZFreebiesAdmin

27-12-2006 20:45:17

I don't need to go to the post office to ship out gifts. Most of the orders are for paypal or gift cards, which I can do right from the computer. Any other prize ordered can be shipped straight to the user. In the event that I must ship something, I use USPS Priority, which is picked up right from my house. I don't see the need for me to have a credit card. Maybe you could tell me why I would need one? I have a debit card, which is the same thing, just the money is taken out of my bank account. I'm just trying to convince you that nothing tragic is going to happen if you put aside you skepticism(sp?) and do my site. If you have any other questions I would be glad to answer them. Just for everyone's info, I am going to be 16 on March 31st, so if you really want me to personally drive to the post office and mail your gift, do the site then.

EZFreebiesAdmin

04-01-2007 09:31:35

We are currently at 56 offer completions and that means we have a winner. Congratulations to lsudbblsu for completing the 50th offer and winning the $50 prize!!! Don't spend it all in one place -D

EZFreebiesAdmin

25-01-2007 08:43:44

Sorry, this isn't really a winner, but an update! We are currently at 88 offer completions! That's only 12 more before someone wins a huge $100 prize! Thanks to everyone for participating. (Even if you didn't know you were participating.) There are more offer completions every day, so if you want a chance at winning, I suggest you think about doing an offer tonight or tomorrow. Good luck everyone!