Prizebook Winter Promotion

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=49763

egyptianruin

15-12-2006 11:02:49

From Prizebook

Starting Monday, we値l be giving away $500 every day. That痴 right, $50 to 10 random users! To enter the giveaway, all you have to do is cashout that day. The amount you cashout is the number of raffle entries you get. We値l do a live drawing every day and at midnight we値l post the winners on our blog. That値l happen EVERYDAY starting the 18th until the 31st. (Except for the 24th and 25th) Also, on Mon, Wed, and Fri of that first remaining week (18th, 20th, and 22nd) we値l be giving away one 60GB PS3 every day! The following week after that on Tuesday and Thursday (26th and 28th) we値l be giving away two Nintendo Wiis. The $500 giveaway will be instant and the paypals will be sent out that night after the winners are announced. Same goes for the PS3s and Wiis; we have them in-stock and will be overnighted the following day to the winner痴 residence. We realize that having some extra cash will help everyone during the holidays and especially the gaming systems, therefore we will ship them out as soon as the winners are chosen. To keep up with daily raffle entries, we will have daily cashouts. You heard right, DAILY cashouts. Cashout on Monday, get your money by Monday night. To summarize what was stated above

1) Every day we will give away $50 to 10 users for a total of $500 every night. It will be raffled off to users that cashout that day. (9PM EST cutoff for the cashout to count for that day) The number of entries you get is equivalent to the cashout amount you requested for that day. The more you cash out that day, the higher chance you have of winning the raffle.

2) On the 18th, 20th, and 22nd, one additional winner will be chosen from the raffle and that winner will get a 60GB PS3 system. The winner will have their gaming system overnighted via Fedex.

3) On the 26th and 28th, one additional winner every day will be chosen from the raffle and that winner will get a Nintendo Wii. The winner will have their gaming system overnighted via Fedex.

4) DAILY CASHOUTS! Request a cashout by 9PM EST and get paid by midnight that same day.

prizebook

15-12-2006 17:18:18

That's correct! And we put up a new design as well so take a look!

UniPrize Media

15-12-2006 18:02:17

Really nice Vista design! Who designed your website?

prizebook

15-12-2006 18:48:02

We have an outsource and inhouse development team. We've been working on this design for quite a while as most of you know. Glad you like it! We had to rush the design out so we have about 15 unbelievable features that we're sure you will all love. Those will come out after the holidays starting the first week of January.

johnjimjones

15-12-2006 19:43:32

Shit, that design is ridiculous. That bottom bar makes it look like you have your own desktop inside the site.

egyptianruin

18-12-2006 09:58:09

Promotion has started!

JKirk

18-12-2006 11:37:39

I'm liking the design, it's really modern and stylish. The no credit card offers look great as well. P

unknown uchiha

18-12-2006 11:54:56

I like the design and promotion but I feel that the payouts are too low.

prizebook

18-12-2006 16:19:44

We have to compensate considering we pay out daily now. Cash out by 9PM, get it by midnight. Payouts will significant rise as well as tripling the non-credit card offers by the end of January.

JKirk

18-12-2006 17:51:09

Hmm, are the no credit card offers up to par on crediting so far? I did the FitnessSingles one and I haven't gotten credit in a few hours and I was just curious. ) Usually if it's not instant, I tend to give up on it when it comes to no credit card.

prizebook

18-12-2006 22:11:04

Haven't gotten too many complaints compared to the tremendous amount of people that did the offers. We cycle through numerous advertisers so if one doesn't credit, doesn't mean they all won't. Winners for the $50 and PS3 have been posted on our blog. $500 total will be given away again tomorrow but the PS3 won't be until Wednesday.

egyptianruin

19-12-2006 06:09:17

[quote133f78fd83="prizebook"]Haven't gotten too many complaints compared to the tremendous amount of people that did the offers. We cycle through numerous advertisers so if one doesn't credit, doesn't mean they all won't. Winners for the $50 and PS3 have been posted on our blog. $500 total will be given away again tomorrow but the PS3 won't be until Wednesday.[/quote133f78fd83]

So if I cashout today I still can be entered for the PS3.

Also I did three no credit card offers and none credited.

johnjimjones

19-12-2006 09:48:40

[quote65530e0812="egyptianruin"][quote65530e0812="prizebook"]Haven't gotten too many complaints compared to the tremendous amount of people that did the offers. We cycle through numerous advertisers so if one doesn't credit, doesn't mean they all won't. Winners for the $50 and PS3 have been posted on our blog. $500 total will be given away again tomorrow but the PS3 won't be until Wednesday.[/quote65530e0812]

So if I cashout today I still can be entered for the PS3.

Also I did three no credit card offers and none credited.[/quote65530e0812]

I was going to do them today, but if there's a problem I might wait on it. Pesky non-CC offers.

EDIT Could you add descriptions to the non-CC offers so that we know what we have to do for the offer to be credited?