Fantastic new sites from UniPrize Media!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=49080

UniPrize Media

27-11-2006 21:42:37

UniPrize Media network is happy to announce its expansion into the referral scene. We have launched two new sites myfreemacs.com and myfreecartoys.com . We offer really cool prizes and exceptional customer support. Make sure to drop by and check us out!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on here.

Best regards,
-Ti
UniPrize Media Network

shaggz

28-11-2006 07:24:52

very nice overall layout ;)

I think i'll go for the Radar on the car site, the one i have now, is extremely outdated. ;)

UniPrize Media

28-11-2006 07:40:47

[quote55749a0cda="shaggz"]very nice overall layout ;)

I think i'll go for the Radar on the car site, the one i have now, is extremely outdated. ;)[/quote55749a0cda]

Thank you for joining, Shaggz! The radar detector has some really good reviews. I am sure you will like it.

manOFice

28-11-2006 07:52:27

one of the sexiest sites i've seen

TryinToGetPaid

28-11-2006 07:59:53

I like it, there any chance to be able to do an extra ref instead of an offer?

UniPrize Media

28-11-2006 10:48:14

[quote7b0a60a5e0="TryinToGetPaid"]I like it, there any chance to be able to do an extra ref instead of an offer?[/quote7b0a60a5e0]

We have no objection to that but unfortunately our current system doesn't allow that. I will look in to it.

johnjimjones

28-11-2006 10:59:53

That's a lot of offers on the mainpage, although I'm concerned for your mascot who's skin is orange. He might want that checked out.

I really want that TV in my car.......do you have an offerlist on those two new sites?

UniPrize Media

28-11-2006 11:07:22

[quoteb2094270c7="johnjimjones"]That's a lot of offers on the mainpage, although I'm concerned for your mascot who's skin is orange. He might want that checked out.

I really want that TV in my car.......do you have an offerlist on those two new sites?[/quoteb2094270c7]

Haha, never really noticed that. He is a cartoon after all, lol. UniPrize.net is not the main page. That site is our cash per offer site. It has been up for about 5 months and shipped out thousands. The main page is UniPrize.com, which is under construction at the time.

Credit goes to Shaggz for creating this list D

Real Broadband

Sign up for this Free Trial from Real BroadBand Protection by becoming a member and experience what complete PC protection really means! 14 Day Free Trial!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Phonics Reading Club

Order now and get the Scholastic First Dictionary FREE plus the Introductory Phonics Kit for just $9.95 plus $3.49 Shipping and Handling! Teach Your Kids to Read!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Beautiful Skin Acne System

Enter your shipping information, cover the S&H charges of $4.95 and get your Free Trial of Beautiful Skin Acne Treatment System 30 Day Free Trial!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 2 - 3 days

Bargain.com

Take advantage of the Free Trial period from Bargain.com and get $20 Cash Back to use any way that you like! Find Cars and Homes in Your Area!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Video Professor

Get the computer skills you've always wanted! Order your Free trial today and get TaxAct as a bonus gift! Get TaxAct Free!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits instantly

SunRocket VoIP

Sign up for a monthly or annual phone service from Sunrocket. It's as easy as 1-2-3. Pick a plan, receive equipment, plug in and talk! Bonus GE Cordless Phone!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Relastin

Sign up for the automatic shipment of Relastin and you'll get a 30 Day Risk Free Trial! Simply cover the $8.95 shipping charges! 60 Day Supply Free Trial!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Pure Health Hoodia

Try the diet pill that's sweeping the nation! It's 100% natural and has absolutely NO SIDE EFFECTS! Free Trial!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits instantly

PeoplePC

Get unlimited Internet access for only $5.47 a month! Surf 5x faster with PeoplePC Online Accelerator, free for 12 months! Free Accelerator for 12 months!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Advantage Language

Learn a new language for free! Cover shipping charges of $6.95 and you will receive 3 free Advantage CD's and a Bonus PC microphone. French, Spanish & more! Free 14 Day Trial!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Belisi Silk Ties

Buy 4 Belisi ties in the next year and get 3 for only $3 each! That's a $250 value. 30% discount on all additional shipments! Win a Porsche Dessert Safari!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Blockbuster Online

Rent all the DVD's you want for just $9.99 for the first month. No Late Fees! Free delivery plus 2 FREE in-store rentals every month. The Movie Store At Your Door.
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

DentalPlans.com

With the largest selection of participating providers anywhere, finding a discount dental plan is quick and easy. Dental Plans designed to save you money! 3 Months Free!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Wish Wireless

Free Cell Phone, free shipping and more, when you sign up through Wish Wireless for your cellular service. Cool features like SMS, Speakerphone, and more! Free Phone & More!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Nutrisystem

The weight loss program that's based on the Glycemic Index and is also rich in good carbs, while still low in fat. One week free to all New Customers! Free 1-Week Trial!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Columbia House DVD

Join Columbia House and get 5 DVD's for 49c. Take an extra DVD and save the shipping charges.
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Netflix

Sign up today and try Netflix for FREE! Plans start at only $9.99 a month. Stay past the free trial period to receive credit.
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 15 days

DermFX

Try the DermFx Weight-Loss Patch. Increase metabolism gently and naturally. Safe and effective results. Easy to apply, with no pills or powdered shakes. Free 7-Day Trial!
Worth 1/1th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

eFax Plus

eFax gives you a local fax number that lets you send and receive faxes by email. Sign up for a FREE trial!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 2 - 3 days

Complete Home

Get a $10.00 Lowe's® Gift Card with your introduction to CompleteHome® discounts. Your first month is only $1 with no obligation to continue.
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits instantly

Core Control

Get a 30 Day Free Trial from Core Control! This All Natural Fat Blocker helps speed up your current weight loss efforts! Free 30-Day Trial!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 10 days

.Macurl==http://=http:///url

Enhance your Mac - Store, Create, Sync, Access... Loads of features! The simplicity of the Mac meets the power of the internet. FREE 60-day trial!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 15 days

Free Credit Report

How does your credit Score? Find out in a matter of seconds from Free Credit Report! Risk Free 31 day Trial Free Credit Report!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

GameFly

Sign up for this amazing offer from GameFly and gain access to 100'0s of games for xBox, 360, PS2 and more! 1st Month Only $9.95!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Disney Ornament Club

Start planning for Christmas now! Join the Disney Ornament Club and get a new collectible every month for only $9.95! Free Mickey Mouse Ornament!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Disney Book Club

Sign up with the Disney Book Club and buy "Cars" for only $3.99 + S&H and you get 7 hardcover story books Free! Bonus Winnie the Pooh BackPack!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Great Fun

Sign up with Great Fun and gain access to savings on entertainment, travel, shopping and more! The first month is only $1! Free $10 Exxon Cash Card!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Entertainment.com

Dine, Shop, Travel & Save with the Entertainment Book! The New 2007 Entertainment Books are Now Available! Books in over 150 major metro areas! $10,000 In Savings
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Real Superpass

Get a 14 day Free Trial today! Simply create an account, provide your credit card information and reach the confirmation page! Download Music Free for 14 Days!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Hoodia XPF Weight Loss

Hoodia! The #1 diet pill in America. An organic pill that controls your appetite with no side effects. Get your free trial!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

RemMax Sleep Aid

You no longer need to be one of the millions of Americans not getting enough sleep! Get RemMax today and start enjoying the immediate benefits of a better nights’ sleep.
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

What To Expect

Get a preganancy planner, food & nutrition tips, solutions to your symptoms & more from the What To Expect Pregnancy Club! Get a Free Pregnancy Plan!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 10 days

Body Shape

Use Body Shape twice a day and reduce cellulite while moisturizing your skin! Pay the shipping and you will get a 60 day Free Trial! Get a Free 60 Day Trial!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 10 days

Boca Java

Get 4 bags of Boca Java gourmet coffe at over 50% off and get a FREE Stainless Steel Tumbler! Select from 25 varieties! Free Stainless Steel Tumbler!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

eBay Biz Op.

Cash in on the $100,000 bought and sold on eBay every minute with the E-Pro Auction Success Kit. FREE OF CHARGE! Free eBay Success Kit!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Dr. Seuss

Introduce your child to the Cat in the Hat and receive 7 books FREE! FREE Dr. Seuss backpack also included! Over $60 in savings! Free Books & Backpack!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Skilljam

Join Skilljam and get $6 free to play games online! Compete for fun or money! Cash prize tournaments available. Get $6 Free!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Thompson Cigar Combo

Get this Thompson Cigars Powerhouse Combo. 12 Handmade imported cigars, travel case and cutter for only $29.95. That's over $60 in savings! Free Cutter!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Travelers Advantage

Sign up for the 30 Day trial for only $1 and get access to huge savings on travel expenses like rentals, hotels, tickets and more! Get a Free Companion Airfare Ticket!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

Trimlife Advanced

Get your Free Trimlife Advanced sample here! Lose 10, 30, 50 pounds or more quickly without gaining it back! Lose up to 10 lbs in 7 days! Free Sample!
Worth 1/2th of a credit
Credits within 24 hours

UniPrize Media

07-12-2006 20:28:46

New offers added

Bidz.com
Bookspan - The Good Cook Club
Bookspan - Zooba Book Club
Stop Smoking 180 - Free trial!
Zip.ca DVD Rental - Free Trial!
Brizilian Slim - Free Trial!
Relasom sleep formula - Free Trial!
Celladerm Acne - Free trial!

If you haven't already, come by and check us out!

Thanks,
Ti

shaggz

08-12-2006 06:07:51

Got my referrals, Just waiting on my referrals offers to credit............

UniPrize Media

08-12-2006 10:05:09

[quote0a5ce7cb52="shaggz"]Got my referrals, Just waiting on my referrals offers to credit............[/quote0a5ce7cb52]

Yup. One more green and you are good to go.

shaggz

14-12-2006 11:40:05

[quotea89146d7f4="ulenie"][quotea89146d7f4="shaggz"]Got my referrals, Just waiting on my referrals offers to credit............[/quotea89146d7f4]

Yup. One more green and you are good to go.[/quotea89146d7f4]

Your Order Tracking
Order ID Item Status Order Time
1 Cobra XRS-9930 12-Band Radar Detector Processing...
2006-12-14 133 PM

) (They told me it was being ordered today!)

UniPrize Media

22-12-2006 07:19:36

The following full credit offers have just been added

MY SMILE PRO - FREE tirial!
CRUISING4CASH - Try it for one day!
NICOCURE STOP SMOKING PATCH - FREE trial!
CURB YOUR CRAVINGS - FREE trial!
OFFICIAL AUCTIONEERS - Try it for one day!
PSYCHICS 4 FREE - Free one day trial!
ULTIMA WEIGHT LOSS PATCH - Free trial!
ZOETA - Free trial!

These are great offers that people love. Get in before they are gone!

Thanks,
Ti
UniPrize Media