New Prizebook Promotion

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=47946

johnjimjones

02-11-2006 17:02:16

[quote856d61b084="Prizebook Support"]The time has come to prepare for the holidays! Prizebook will be launching the new prizepoint promotion December 1st. For those of you that don't know, here is how prizepoints work Every time your referral cashes out, you recieve one prizepoint. Not only does your referral get the cashout amount (minimum $25), but you also recieve 10% of that amount in your own cash balance plus the prizepoint. Therefore, since the minimum is $25 to cashout, offering a referral $3 to sign up and cashout basically gets you a free prizepoint since you're getting $3 back with the 10%!

We'll start handing out $100 rewards to users that reach 15 Prizepoints. Since you get a prizepoint everytime your referral cashes out, you could technically have just 5 referrals that each cash out 3 times. Or just one referral that cashes out 15 times! It doesn't matter! If your referrals cashed out the minimum balance of $25 each time, you will make $40+! That means you are actually getting $140+ depending on how large your referral's cashouts are. We are rewarding YOU for having people cash out many times and using Prizebook multiple times! This is a better deal than ANY referral-based site out there!

This IS NOT a competition like the last promotion. You recieve your $100 reward once you reach 15 prizepoints. You can do it as many times as you like, just as long as you keep getting 15 prizepoints. Start racking up your balance now so when we start the promotion December 1st, you'll already have a balance to cash out!

So start claiming your referrals and getting them to cashout today! We'll have a few Prizepoint offers which are offers you can complete and gain prizepoints instead of a cash balance. Many of you are already half way there! What are you waiting for? You could literally make thousands of dollars with this promotion just in time for the holidays so you can jingle all the way to the bank!

[/quote856d61b084]

Posted on A4F - http//www.anything4free.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=73036

Let me know if you want to sign up!!

Killer722

02-11-2006 17:07:29

It's cool, but I don't think I'll participate until I get my check from the first promotion.

johnjimjones

02-11-2006 18:20:40

[quotecb10d93efb="Killer722"]It's cool, but I don't think I'll participate until I get my check from the first promotion.[/quotecb10d93efb]

Send in a support ticket if they haven't talked to you about getting the check or set a date to meet. Apparently they've been running into a few people having fake information so they got banned and I guess the second place people will win there.

Killer722

02-11-2006 18:39:49

Yeah I just got off the phone with one of them. I'm set for a meeting around the 14th or 16th. We're going to TGIF lol.

JordanE

06-11-2006 00:02:01

Unless you can get all 15 refs from friends/family/free its probably not worth it. Considering after the last promotion very few people on FiPG can still do prizebook. Not to mention its ganna be hard to find people who will do it for under $10.

That being said maybe there will be decent prizepoint offers.

johnjimjones

06-11-2006 11:36:12

[quotedb0d1a3eeb="JordanE"]Unless you can get all 15 refs from friends/family/free its probably not worth it. Considering after the last promotion very few people on FiPG can still do prizebook. Not to mention its ganna be hard to find people who will do it for under $10.

That being said maybe there will be decent prizepoint offers.[/quotedb0d1a3eeb]

If you just offer a few bucks to people that are already signed up it'll end up paying off. Not to mention you get at least $3 back when they cash out and any other time they cash out. They don't have to be new people. I asked them if a lot of people were doing it and over 60 people are already there.