FreeGiftSpree.com - New promotion. TRULY FREE GIFTS

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=45906

Michael.FGS

17-09-2006 16:07:52

[b3507ac19ad]NEW PROMOTION TRULY FREE GIFTS[/b3507ac19ad]

Hey guys.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to run our first promotion.
First ten people that will sign up and complete the offer would get their money that they paid to sign up refunded.

Qualified offers
Blockbuster Online,
VideoProfessor,
Cortiban,
Zoeta,
Xhobotal,
PureHealthHoodia.

Refund will be sent either by check or by paypal. Up to you.
Refund will be processed next business day after you guys sign up.

After you sign up, and complete the offer open a support ticket and ask us for the refund.

Good luck,

Michael
email==michael@freegiftspree.commichael@freegiftspree.com=michael@freegiftspree.commichael@freegiftspree.com/email

www.FreeGiftSpree.com

[b3507ac19ad]INTRODUCTION[/b3507ac19ad]

Hello guys.

I would like to introduce to you new website FREE GIFT SPREE (http//www.freegiftspree.com[]http//www.freegiftspree.com).
Me and my partner recently decided on going into this type of business. Hopefully with your interest and help we will be able to open up few more sites like that soon. We are open to any ideas and suggestions since we are in the business just because of you.

If you have any problems and questions or suggestions, simply pm me here or post on our forum.

Currently we have offers just from one network, although we are going to apply to many more in the near future.

Hopefully you will join us soon.

Thanks.
Michael
(michael@freegiftspree.com)[b3507ac19ad][/b3507ac19ad]

johnjimjones

17-09-2006 16:13:27

Offerlist?

Killer722

17-09-2006 16:14:30

Offers

80's Gold - Decade's Greatest Songs!!!
Get the best hits of the 80's. Requirements Simply order the product.Try it today

Blockbuster Online

Get DVDs delivered directly to your Door. Rent DVDs online. Give the gift of DVDs.

Requirements Simply order a trial.

Try it today

Celladerm - Acne Treatment

Tired of paying a fortune for other products only to find they don't work, or leave your skin dry & irritated? Wish you could try it first? Now you can try it for FREE!!!

Requirements Simply order a free trial

Try it today

Celladerm - Anti-Wrinkle Cream

Only CellaDerm Anti-Wrinkle Cream combines patented technology with solid research. Indulge your skin with this high-performance, patented, PHA anti-aging cream that will leave your skin feeling youthful and silky.

Requirements Simply order a free trial

Try it today

Comcast - High Speed Internet

Comcast's blazing-fast 100% Pure Broadband™ brings you scorching speeds through a connection that's always on. Plus, it comes with tons of special features like click-and-play video clips, exciting games, Disney kids' activities, digital music and so much more.

Requirements Simply order a service.

Try it today

Cortiban Ultra with Hoodia!!!

It's time to make the switch to the last diet plan you’ll ever need. Our customers tell us every day how much they love CortiBan Ultra with Hoodia – how it helps to reduce their appetite, how it increases their metabolism, and how it gives them the jumpstart they need to lose the weight and change their lives!

Requirements Simply order a free trial.

Try it today

Detective Sherlock - Find Anything about anyone

Find Anything, About Anyone THE LARGEST NAME DATABASE ANYWHERE INSTANT ACCESS! signing up is fast and easy

Requirements Simply sign up for the service.

Try it today

Diet.com

Enjoy 1,000+ FREE recipes. Get 24/7 online support. Join weight loss challenges. Win motivation prizes. Use diet tools and trackers. Get weekly expert advice. Receive Special Diet Offers!

Requirements Simply join the service.

Try it today

Final Smoke

Eliminates all desire to smoke, keeps you relaxed & confident, cigarettes begin to taste awful. Don't wait, order it now.

Requirements Simply order this product.

Try it today

One Dollar Trial - Psychics 4 Free

Our psychics are waiting for you.

Requirements Simply order a trial.

Try it today

Video Professor

Learn how to use popular PC programs in about an hour. Simply choose your subject, and your lessons will be shipped to your front door in three to five business days.It’s EASY! Video Professor’s straightforward “What-You-See-Is-What-You-Do” approach makes learning as easy as watching TV!

Requirements Order free trial today.

Try it today

Zoeta - The Complete Weightloss System ... (1693)

Discover why more people are using Zoeta to support healthy and long term weight loss. Finally, a real solution!

Requirements Simply offer a FREE trial Today!

Try it today

Pure Health Hoodia

Pure Health Labs Hoodia contains 100% pure Hoodia Gordonii Powder; which is imported directly from South Africa where it is commercially grown by licensed South African Farmers.

Requirements Order a FREE trial.

Try it today

Suzanne Somers Direct

Natural Tint Formula Use this formula during the day to achieve a natural, radiant, bronzed look while toning at the same time! Simply apply to area(s) on which you wish to see improvement for 28 days.

Requirements Order a FREE trial

Try it today

Hydra Lift

The Hydra Lift Firming Serum utilizes state-of-the-art skin care technology to deliver firming and toning benefits to your skin. Hydriame®, from marine algae, imparts temporary tightening results while also providing vital moisture that we need as we age.

Requirements Order a FREE trial

Try it today

Qwest High Speed - Choice DSL Deluxe

Qwest Choice™ High-Speed Internet with MSN® Premium is the Internet software that helps you be more efficient, by making everyday communication more convenient and helping protect you and your family while online.

Requirements Order a service.

Try it today

Xhobatol - Special Weight Loss Vitamin

Xhobatol...Possibly the most effective appetite suppressant in history! Help control appetite cravings for improved diet and weight loss with this revolutionary

Michael.FGS

17-09-2006 16:15:51

Too late

Killer722

17-09-2006 16:16:39

Too slow.

johnjimjones

17-09-2006 16:18:24

What size iPod Nano is that for 4 referrals?

Michael.FGS

17-09-2006 16:19:13

2GB

Tsmith10803

18-09-2006 15:52:28

how often do you guys ship? (Please say whenever a user is approved)

Michael.FGS

18-09-2006 19:28:20

[quote2a1c93926e]
how often do you guys ship? (Please say whenever a user is approved)
[/quote2a1c93926e]

As of now we have a little over $3000 for the gifts. We will be shipping every 1st and 15th. First order will be probably shipped a little faster due to a fact that we have some money especially for this occasion.

DIABLO

19-09-2006 17:34:49

$30 per referral is a bit low ?

Michael.FGS

19-09-2006 20:30:28

Bumb for a new promotion.

djmoksha

21-09-2006 07:09:33

im gonna branch out and try this

djmoksha

21-09-2006 20:08:21

I know this site is new, but let me tell you one thing, so far the service on this site is amazing. If you need anything Michael is around online most times of day and gets back to your inquiries fast. I got credit for my initial offer within an hour or so of completing it, which it is usually a next day credit. Also, I misread the post and completed an offer not on the reimbursement list, and he felt bad (although it wasn't his problem at all) and refunded me half the amount for my offer just because he is interested in growing a reputable business. I'm not pitching for him because I know him, I'm just trying to get this site done stat. I guess I'll be one of the guinea pigs to see if I get my gift when it's time, but so far so good. Anyone else want to join? PM me, or check my thread in the trading post.

jy3

29-09-2006 09:04:53

which offers still can be refunded?

djmoksha

29-09-2006 09:06:34

in the top post i believe, might have changed slightly, but PM michael or AIM him

theysayjump

29-09-2006 11:20:43

I don't understand this promotion.

I fail to see the incentive for signing up? Truly Free Gifts is stated (after the word promotion, implying that the promotion is giving away free gifts) but all you're supposed to do is sign up and do an offer and get a refund.

But, couldn't you just not sign up and not do an offer, and save yourself an offer you can do elsewhere? I'm not sure why someone would want to sign up and do an offer just to get a refund for it.

Not much of a promotion to me. shrug

djmoksha

29-09-2006 11:26:26

[quote5a5dfae7af="theysayjump"]I don't understand this promotion.

I fail to see the incentive for signing up? Truly Free Gifts is stated (after the word promotion, implying that the promotion is giving away free gifts) but all you're supposed to do is sign up and do an offer and get a refund.

But, couldn't you just not sign up and not do an offer, and save yourself an offer you can do elsewhere? I'm not sure why someone would want to sign up and do an offer just to get a refund for it.

Not much of a promotion to me. shrug[/quote5a5dfae7af]

the way i took it was that if i sign up anyway for the site to get a free item, that i wouldnt be paying for my initial offer because i plan on pursuing the site. i guess for others who are trading for it, they just get their site offer done pretty much for free, because the cost of their offer for FGS is refunded.

Michael.FGS

29-09-2006 14:22:04

^^^

Thats correct. Other sites make you pay for the offer, get referrals and than you get a gift, while here you are getting a gift absolutely for free, since you dont spend even a $1 on the offer.
Simply sign up, complete the offer, get refund, refer friends and get your gift.

We believe it will be easier to get referrals, since they dont have to pay for anything.

[quote02f138c3c7]I'm not sure why someone would want to sign up and do an offer just to get a refund for it.
[/quote02f138c3c7]

You are not completing the offer just for the refund, you complete it, get a credit and you can try to complete the site, without investing in it even $1.

Please let me know if its still unclear.

theysayjump

29-09-2006 20:43:04

No I understand that part, but this is a freebie forum where the majority of our userbase either pay or trade for their refs.

If anyone here pursues sites, they most likely pay for their refs or trade for them, therefore it's not free, regardless of whether you are refunded for the offer you do or not.

Promotions generally offer you something for very little participation, but this is just offering you a refund of something you have to spend money, I'd be as well just not doing an offer in the first place.

Now, if you were to actually put those first 10 people into a drawing where they won something, as well as having their offer cost refunded, that would be worthwhile.

Michael.FGS

30-09-2006 12:37:05

[quote56bda154b8="theysayjump"]No I understand that part, but this is a freebie forum where the majority of our userbase either pay or trade for their refs.
[/quote56bda154b8]

Wouldnt you be more interested in completing the website where it would be easier to get referrals? Dont you think you might pay less for the refs when they dont have to pay for the offer? I believe so, thats why we decided to run that promotion.

Also in the traditional way of completing sites, you get your friends and family to complete the offers, and you dont have to pay them but you still have to pay for the offer. Here you dont have to even pay the offer cost.

Oh one more thing, those ppl that completed our FGS already, we will order and ship your items tomorrow, on the 1st. If possible please post the pics on the forum once you are going to receive them. Thanks, Michael

theysayjump

30-09-2006 21:02:34

I thought only the first 10 people are having their offer refunded? If that's the case, then there could be 9 people all signed up already meaning I'd be number 10 and none of my refs would have the opportunity to complete an offer and be refunded.

Also, I have no friends or family (seriously) which is why I'm here trading. I can't do many offers so I have to pay for my refs.

Either way, it's all good. I'll probably check out your site.

djmoksha

30-09-2006 21:26:31

TSJ, if anything, it is a small startup site with really good service and manual crediting, plus i think you can get some custom order depending on the item and cost if you ask Michael.

jy3

01-10-2006 18:49:50

quick credit for me, soon to get my refund )

djmoksha

19-10-2006 18:09:38

submitted my order today, i was gonna do 7 refs, but i dont have the patience for ref site very much anymore... still, excellent cust service response time, lets see about gift fulfillment D

djmoksha

23-10-2006 19:09:09

Guess I am one of the first, I actually asked if I could get the $120 gift card as paypal instead, and Micheal.FGS sent it to me as requested. Order processing is manual, so its fast and when you need it. Anyone else get their gifts yet?