JOIN SPOTDOLLARS.COM!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=43702

Nsostrom08

28-07-2006 19:45:47

[b1b705a5284]JOIN

WWW.SPOTDOLLARS.COM[=http//www.SpotDollars.com]WWW.SPOTDOLLARS.COM

"EARN MONEY FOR COMPLETING OFFERS"

We are a brand new "offers site" and are looking for new members.

Come join our site and easily earn thousands of dollars for simply signing up for offers.

Earn 15% of what your referrals make!!

Monthly Payouts [u1b705a5284]Guaranteed[/u1b705a5284]![/b1b705a5284][/size1b705a5284][/color1b705a5284]

wolverine13

28-07-2006 20:40:26

lol

wolverine13

28-07-2006 20:44:43

you know there's a shitload of typos and what not all over the site right? its all good though...lets fix em up and itll be all good

Nsostrom08

28-07-2006 21:41:45

[quoteca060dcd1e="wolverine13"]you know there's a shitload of typos and what not all over the site right? its all good though...lets fix em up and itll be all good[/quoteca060dcd1e]

I have reviewed the website and I have not found what you called a lot of typos. Please show me an example of this and I will gladly fix it. I may have missed something, but that shouldn't stop you from joining. Please join, we ARE for real...it would be stupid not to join, it's that easy!

wolverine13

28-07-2006 22:17:58

well i dont really want to call you out but you went through the site and fixed most of them yourself and then replied back and said that there weren't any....

I'll give you an example because i don't want to read through everything again and what not....on your how it works page, on #4, you have it say "No acceptions!"....should be "No exceptions!". Shit like that....

Iloveipods2

28-07-2006 22:23:35

[quote325af94b74="wolverine13"]well i dont really want to call you out but you went through the site and fixed most of them yourself and then replied back and said that there weren't any....

I'll give you an example because i don't want to read through everything again and what not....on your how it works page, on #4, you have it say "No acceptions!"....should be "No exceptions!". Shit like that....[/quote325af94b74]

lol no acceptions hahahahaha that's funny.

Nsostrom08

10-08-2006 15:04:59

Well all typos have been fixed and we are stronger than ever now! Come join SpotDollars. Members are earning more and more everyday! First payouts begin in less than 1 week. D

manOFice

10-08-2006 15:16:17

This is just rediculous....you fix some words and you are "stronger than ever now"....Your whole advertising ways are just lame and your site design screams stay away. I'm sorry but I had to state my opinion.

I'm sick of all these new sites coming out. I liked it when we had a few GOOD sites.

Akademikz

10-08-2006 15:41:59

I'm a little upset that you're 23 years old and you even had spelling errors on a company upset to begin with. Correcting those makes you "stronger than ever?" That's a stupid statement. You might as well close up shop, you don't deserve to run a network of any kind.

Nsostrom08

10-08-2006 16:11:46

[quote3feb77f356="Akademikz"]I'm a little upset that you're 23 years old and you even had spelling errors on a company upset to begin with. Correcting those makes you "stronger than ever?" That's a stupid statement. You might as well close up shop, you don't deserve to run a network of any kind.[/quote3feb77f356]

LOL Are you kidding me? I was open for 1 week when that posting was made, everything was still under construction. It was a pre-emptive posting. It actually DOES make us "stronger than ever" because we are closer to our goal of limiting problems and mistakes. I did not mind a few spelling error problems at all anyway. I currently have a professional designer working for me to create an entirely new website layout so it'll be changing very soon. You have to be kidding me if you all can make such comments like that based solely on a couple of words being spelled incorrectly. It is not that I do not know how to spell them, it is purely a keyboard TYPO. As you should have correctly said, I am 24 years old...I am not a retired English/ grammar professor, formerly of Harvard. I am a human-being and we make mistakes. The people who actually care for things in this world are the ones who take the time to fix their errors like I did. SpotDollars no longer has any spelling errors that I could find myself, but if you would like to go through it with a fine-toothed comb and pick out everything that'll be changed, be my guest. Even though the site will look completely different in under 2 weeks, feel free to do that if you care about it so much. Thank you very much for your kind words.

JayxDirect

10-08-2006 16:44:30

No need to be rude, they are just stating the truth.

If someone told me my site had a bunch of TYPOs I would gladly fix them and thank them. I wouldn't fix them and then make them a liar. evil

mr_black

10-08-2006 16:55:39

[quote2787b078ab="manofice"]This is just rediculous....you fix some words and you are "stronger than ever now"....Your whole advertising ways are just lame and your site design screams stay away. I'm sorry but I had to state my opinion.

I'm sick of all these new sites coming out. I liked it when we had a few GOOD sites.[/quote2787b078ab]
dont mind if i steal ur scarlet sig do ya? she is effin hawt!

manOFice

10-08-2006 17:05:07

[quote8c20ae4d84="mr_black"][quote8c20ae4d84="manofice"]This is just rediculous....you fix some words and you are "stronger than ever now"....Your whole advertising ways are just lame and your site design screams stay away. I'm sorry but I had to state my opinion.

I'm sick of all these new sites coming out. I liked it when we had a few GOOD sites.[/quote8c20ae4d84]
dont mind if i steal ur scarlet sig do ya? she is effin hawt![/quote8c20ae4d84]

Go right ahead, she is fucking hot!!

theysayjump

10-08-2006 17:21:09

I really don't like the look of the site. Too many different font sizes and types. The background is hard on the eyes as well as being able to see it behind the type makes the type somewhat difficult to read. Too many different font colours.

It's not easily navigatable or easy to see where you begin, there's a line through your AIM support name, you're using an @AOL.com e-mail address which really doesn't scream professionalism. The constantly changing images at the op whenever you change page is distracting, not to mention they're pretty ugly.

I'd also remove the "Counter" you have at the bottom showing how many members you have. Since (at the time of writing this) you only have 72 members, it doesn't really give the impression that you're site is popular.

Your site could be the best freebie site on the planet, but nobody would know if they see your homepage and don't go any further.

Good luck though in the future.

EDIT Just checked your site in IE and it looks worse. You have an Ad at the bottom of the page and the background behind the main text is black, making it extremely difficult to read the various different coloured fonts.

JayxDirect

10-08-2006 17:26:06

Speaking of suggestions

I would remove the google ads at the bottom of your site. When I see those I hear voices in my head telling me that this site is run by some dude trying to make money any which way he can.

Nsostrom08

10-08-2006 17:29:50

Theysayjump,
Thank you for being the only person to finally give a honest, professional critique of the site. It definitely seems like you have visited the site using FireFox. The site news specifically states the problem we are currently having with this design and the FireFox browser. The NEW design that will be put in will definitely be able to be fully viewed on all browsers. This problem occurred when I was manipulating the HTML. Something on the HTML does not agree with the FireFox web browser and it does not show the site correctly. I completely agree with all of the comments and suggestions you made. That is the exact reason why I have hired a professional designer LOL. But, after reading these comments above your post, it sure is a real relief to read a posting that was professional and did not bash something silly. I praise you. Thank you again and have a good day. I will take your comments and use them in the new design.

Nsostrom08

10-08-2006 17:31:24

[quote4162a70538="JayxDirect"]Speaking of suggestions

I would remove the google ads at the bottom of your site. When I see those I hear voices in my head telling me that this site is run by some dude trying to make money any which way he can.[/quote4162a70538]

Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I completely agree with what you are saying. Even though major GPT sites like TreasureTrooper and InstantProfitz have these ads on their sites too, I will remove them because you make a good point. Thank you for the suggestion.

manOFice

10-08-2006 18:05:13

Making your site cross browser compatible is very simple.

Edit And fix the scrolling...an ideal site will have NO/very LITTLE scrolling. And assume people are using the 1024x768 resolution as that is the standard...i believe someone correct me if i'm wrong

Nsostrom08

10-08-2006 18:07:58

I have sent you a PM about the cross compatibility. Thank you for your post.

theysayjump

10-08-2006 18:38:16

[quote5023045031="manofice"]Making your site cross browser compatible is very simple.

Edit And fix the scrolling...an ideal site will have NO/very LITTLE scrolling. And assume people are using the 1024x768 resolution as that is the standard...i believe someone correct me if i'm wrong[/quote5023045031]

I was under the impression that it was 800x600.

Nsostrom08

10-08-2006 18:48:17

Don't worry about the scrolling. On the new design, the FAQ will not be how they are right now. It will be a page with its own button. Please do not place a lot of criticism on the site how it looks right now because it is going to look completely different. It is changing soon. Thanks for the comments. Does anyone know what the correct default screen size is?

manOFice

10-08-2006 18:51:31

[quote52e3bd0ae7="theysayjump"][quote52e3bd0ae7="manofice"]Making your site cross browser compatible is very simple.

Edit And fix the scrolling...an ideal site will have NO/very LITTLE scrolling. And assume people are using the 1024x768 resolution as that is the standard...i believe someone correct me if i'm wrong[/quote52e3bd0ae7]

I was under the impression that it was 800x600.[/quote52e3bd0ae7]

I'm pretty sure 800x600 was maybe 1-2 years ago....i think.

Nsostrom08

10-08-2006 18:54:49

[quoteb178174a6a="manofice"]And assume people are using the 1024x768 resolution as that is the standard...i believe someone correct me if i'm wrong[/quoteb178174a6a]

So it is definitely 1024x768? Thanks.

compuguru

10-08-2006 21:38:23

Most people use it now days. And people on 800x600 are used to doing tons of scrolling anyways, since most programs and websites are designed more for 1024x768.

Nsostrom08

10-08-2006 22:01:22

So you definitely suggest 1024x768 then since most people are using this one these days? Thanks for your input.

Nsostrom08

11-08-2006 10:49:58

Not many users are taking advantage of our 3 prize referral contest. If you are the top referrer in the months of August and September, we will add a $25.00 BONUS to your September payout request. So, even if you don't complete any offers yourself but have the leading number of referrals, you will get a FREE, automatic $25.00! A valid referral is a person who meets the registration requirements, completes 3 offers, and is approved for at least 3 offers. The person who gets the 2nd most referrals will receive a $15.00 BONUS and the 3rd highest referral getter will earn a $5.00 BONUS added to their account balance. This is easy money here just to get people to join the site and complete a couple offers. Also, you will earn a 15% referral commission on all offers your referrals complete. I will tell you this now, it won't take many referrals for you to become the leading referral getter and one step closer to that $25.00 BONUS!! Good Luck to all! D Refer members to SpotDollars and earn more cash!