Free360Games.Com Thread!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=38545

mpbollywoodking

02-05-2006 18:34:39

According to my referrer (one of the traders here), the site is accusing me of using "proxies"???? I dont' know what that is nor I have used it. The only thing i can think of is i check my account status at home and at WORK. Could checking my account at work create a problem because maybe my work use proxy??? I'm not signing up nor completing offers at work, but can simple checking ur status be a problem.

Anybody else has this problem, any advice would help. I sent in a support ticket this morning, no response yet.

unknown uchiha

02-05-2006 18:41:34

Do you use a circumventor site at work? i.e. "Eatmoreblueberries.com", "myfreeproxy.com", "mfp.hostwindsor.com", "imnewman.com", etc?

Like, do you use special software to bypass your work's tactics of seeing if you goof around on the internet during work?

mpbollywoodking

02-05-2006 19:24:41

nope, nothing like that. I just use the interent on my computer. I mean, what if i check my account status on a computer using proxy?? At least i haven't signed up or complete offers on that computer right?

unknown uchiha

02-05-2006 19:41:41

Maybe your work has it so everything goes out through a proxy server? I don't really know but have you tried contacting the site owner?

mpbollywoodking

02-05-2006 19:57:59

i did, no response yet. But i know for sure that i didn't sign up or complete an offer on the work computer. I did all that on my home computer and my home address. So, the work thing is the only explanation to the account HOLD, but i don't see how a simple account status checking can get my on HOLD from a proxy computer at work.

mpbollywoodking

02-05-2006 20:17:56

here is their response

[i49edf3a45b]On 5/2/2006 951 PM, an admin said
You account has been accessed by three different ISPs.[/i49edf3a45b]

I knew it. I accessed my account at my House and on two computers at work, that would include the "three different ISPs" because my work may use proxy or something. Unless I'm wrong and some moron out there is accessing my account.

I gave them a long response about the three computer i access my account on and i even included my IP address of my house to which i complete my offer and signed up on.

Any suggestions or have i covered it?

unknown uchiha

02-05-2006 21:00:35

Wow that sounds like a shitty reason to DQ an account. Ask if any OTHER accounts were accessed with those IPs or something.

fgr_admin

02-05-2006 21:13:08

[quotea4e03fce24="unknown uchiha"]Wow that sounds like a shitty reason to DQ an account. Ask if any OTHER accounts were accessed with those IPs or something.[/quotea4e03fce24]

That isnt a shitty reason at all. Only freepay blatantly allows multiple IPs checking accounts.

Try it on Kerms sites and see what happens.

Most sites don't allow it, multiple IPs logging into same account. Regardless if they do offers, join again etc.

I was put on hold once for the same thing. I explained the situation to the admin and was taken off of hold. My account was penalized for the screw up but I got it back.

unknown uchiha

02-05-2006 21:17:09

Oh, really? Crap, I do it all the time ><

And I agree with the O4F sites... >=(

fgr_admin

02-05-2006 21:25:56

[quoteb4c13a0e8d="unknown uchiha"]Oh, really? Crap, I do it all the time ><

And I agree with the O4F sites... >=([/quoteb4c13a0e8d]

Yea so did I, till I got put on hold. lol

So I

Quite my job, dumped my GF, and shot the dog so I wouldnt be away from my computer and can log in non stop to check my accounts.

mpbollywoodking

03-05-2006 04:36:44

haha

oh man, i check my freepay, 100percentoff, freeprojects accounts at work as well (.

mpbollywoodking

03-05-2006 04:42:30

those damn ......, their response to my long explanation

[idbc6b32cd3]On 5/2/2006 1123 PM, an admin said
We will be trying a new policy with the recent crackdown on users with proxy or multiple IPs. Users may choose to either remain on hold or complete another offer. This offer is only extended to a select few members.
[/idbc6b32cd3]

recent crackdown???? What do i do guys? anybody had experience in this?

mpbollywoodking

03-05-2006 08:03:37

next response
[i53c6478f3d]
The problem isn't two different IPs, or even three different IPs. The problem is that your account has been accessed multiple times from three different Internet Providors. Because that is outside the realm of normal usage, you were place on hold. You have the option of remaining on hold, or doing a second offer to be taken off of hold.[/i53c6478f3d]

mpbollywoodking

03-05-2006 08:18:31

[quoteb2f53f1826="fgr_admin"][quoteb2f53f1826="unknown uchiha"]Wow that sounds like a shitty reason to DQ an account. Ask if any OTHER accounts were accessed with those IPs or something.[/quoteb2f53f1826]

That isnt a shitty reason at all. Only freepay blatantly allows multiple IPs checking accounts.

Most sites don't allow it, multiple IPs logging into same account. Regardless if they do offers, join again etc.

I was put on hold once for the same thing. I explained the situation to the admin and was taken off of hold. M[bb2f53f1826]y account was penalized for the screw up[/bb2f53f1826] but I got it back.[/quoteb2f53f1826]

how?

fgr_admin

03-05-2006 09:13:51

[quotefb32c4bcd3="mpbollywoodking"][quotefb32c4bcd3="fgr_admin"][quotefb32c4bcd3="unknown uchiha"]Wow that sounds like a shitty reason to DQ an account. Ask if any OTHER accounts were accessed with those IPs or something.[/quotefb32c4bcd3]

I was put on hold once for the same thing. I explained the situation to the admin and was taken off of hold. M[bfb32c4bcd3]y account was penalized for the screw up[/bfb32c4bcd3] but I got it back.[/quotefb32c4bcd3]

how?[/quotefb32c4bcd3]

Well 2 different sites put me on hold for multiple IP log ins. Checking from work and home.

One site took away my green and I had to complete another offer, I guess it was an administrative fee penalty, lol. The other site I lost a referral. So pretty much lost greens either my own or a referrals.

mpbollywoodking

03-05-2006 09:46:32

okay, i see, well, i asked them if i can get off hold with out completeing another offer, since i explained why there are account access to three different ISPs

mpbollywoodking

04-05-2006 03:34:07

can someone tell me if they can access into www.free360game.com ? I can't seem to get in?

dmorris68

04-05-2006 06:21:13

It makes a little more sense to forbid access by multiple [b77c0fed1e4]ISP's[/b77c0fed1e4] as they explained, than by different [b77c0fed1e4]IP's[/b77c0fed1e4]. Home users, unless they pay extra for a static IP (which isn't even available for most residential ISP account), will [b77c0fed1e4]never[/b77c0fed1e4] have the same IP every time they check their status or signup on a site. Home broadband IP's are dynamic and change anywhere from every day to every couple of weeks. And those still on dial-up get a different IP lievery timeli they connect. All of which is why it's pretty stupid to base any decisions on IP alone.

I can better understand the multiple ISP issue, but if they don't want you to check your account at all from work or school, then they need to specify that more clearly in their T&C -- otherwise they should expect a lot of crieis of fraud and complaints to the BBB, FTC, and DA's offices. Probably 97% of home users that are doing these sites don't even understand what the technical concept of an IP or ISP is, and would have no way of knowing why or how checking from multiple locations is a no-no. However limostli can read, so if you tell them in the T&C that they are to signup and check status from the same computer and no others, then that is what you as a site owner should do if that's what you expect from them.

A lot of these freebie sites seem to be banking on this user ignorance, taking advantage of it to get paid for offer completions and then DQ'ing the customer on these grounds.

mpbollywoodking

04-05-2006 06:25:33

that is what i think. I can't access into the site, did they bann me? can you check whether you can atleast open this page? www.free360games.com

what site are u admin of dmorris68

dmorris68

04-05-2006 06:27:46

[quote45709bcabb="mpbollywoodking"]that is what i think. I can't access into the site, did they bann me? can you check whether you can atleast open this page? www.free360games.com

what site are u admin of dmorris68[/quote45709bcabb]
No, I can't get to the page either. It looks like their web server is misconfigured or their document root got wiped out.

I'm an admin here at FiPG.

mpbollywoodking

04-05-2006 06:28:58

okay thanks

their response due to the site unavailability

[i1425c5d1a2]Over the next three days users should expect small periods of downtime when
attempting to access www.Free360Games.com. We are in the process of upgrading
our servers. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Customer Support - Tech

[/i1425c5d1a2]

mpbollywoodking

04-05-2006 06:32:38

[quotef7b1b67052="fgr_admin"][quotef7b1b67052="unknown uchiha"]Wow that sounds like a shitty reason to DQ an account. Ask if any OTHER accounts were accessed with those IPs or something.[/quotef7b1b67052]

I was put on hold once for the same thing. I explained the situation to the admin and was taken off of hold. My account was penalized for the screw up but I got it back.[/quotef7b1b67052]

oh yeah, i forgot, you were my first green on the site, you may have the same problem if you check your status on other computer, let us know if you got any problems here.

doylnea

04-05-2006 10:37:20

[quote182a65f939="dmorris68"]It makes a little more sense to forbid access by multiple [b182a65f939]ISP's[/b182a65f939] as they explained, than by different [b182a65f939]IP's[/b182a65f939]. Home users, unless they pay extra for a static IP (which isn't even available for most residential ISP account), will [b182a65f939]never[/b182a65f939] have the same IP every time they check their status or signup on a site. Home broadband IP's are dynamic and change anywhere from every day to every couple of weeks. And those still on dial-up get a different IP lievery timeli they connect. All of which is why it's pretty stupid to base any decisions on IP alone.

I can better understand the multiple ISP issue, but if they don't want you to check your account at all from work or school, then they need to specify that more clearly in their T&C -- otherwise they should expect a lot of crieis of fraud and complaints to the BBB, FTC, and DA's offices. Probably 97% of home users that are doing these sites don't even understand what the technical concept of an IP or ISP is, and would have no way of knowing why or how checking from multiple locations is a no-no. However limostli can read, so if you tell them in the T&C that they are to signup and check status from the same computer and no others, then that is what you as a site owner should do if that's what you expect from them.

A lot of these freebie sites seem to be banking on this user ignorance, taking advantage of it to get paid for offer completions and then DQ'ing the customer on these grounds.[/quote182a65f939]

fgr_admin

04-05-2006 10:46:39

[quote49039374d9="mpbollywoodking"][quote49039374d9="fgr_admin"][quote49039374d9="unknown uchiha"]Wow that sounds like a shitty reason to DQ an account. Ask if any OTHER accounts were accessed with those IPs or something.[/quote49039374d9]

I was put on hold once for the same thing. I explained the situation to the admin and was taken off of hold. My account was penalized for the screw up but I got it back.[/quote49039374d9]

oh yeah, i forgot, you were my first green on the site, you may have the same problem if you check your status on other computer, let us know if you got any problems here.[/quote49039374d9]

I finished free360games 3 times all gifts received.

[quote49039374d9="dmorris68"]It makes a little more sense to forbid access by multiple [b49039374d9]ISP's[/b49039374d9] as they explained, than by different [b49039374d9]IP's[/b49039374d9]. Home users, unless they pay extra for a static IP (which isn't even available for most residential ISP account), will [b49039374d9]never[/b49039374d9] have the same IP every time they check their status or signup on a site. Home broadband IP's are dynamic and change anywhere from every day to every couple of weeks. And those still on dial-up get a different IP lievery timeli they connect. All of which is why it's pretty stupid to base any decisions on IP alone.

A lot of these freebie sites seem to be banking on this user ignorance, taking advantage of it to get paid for offer completions and then DQ'ing the customer on these grounds.[/quote49039374d9]

Actually I think all sites do have it in the TOS, it usually falls under the

[quote49039374d9]We reserve the right to put your account on hold for any reason.[/quote49039374d9]

Sucks but what you gonna do. Another reason people should vote HERE

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=37631

Since all these sites hide behind proxies not much you can do.

jy3

06-06-2006 19:27:09

that is still not legal and the authorities would not allow the "i can do what i want with my TOS" BS. they can change it. but they cannot change it and legally have it stand up in court if they were to affect that change on those who signed up previous to the change.
if sites had that in their TOS i would not do it either.
i am sure i have checked my account from different IPs and ISPs. shit i work at 5 different places and then there is home. if you dont get credit for an offer when u do it from a different ISP or IP that is understandable...
the shitty thing is i just checked free360games from work, where i am typing from now.
watch they will put me on hold after i get my next green

jy3

06-06-2006 19:28:41

btw, with this news i will stop checking the sites at work and only do it at home

MegaFreebie

07-06-2006 06:54:09

You would not be on hold simply for checking your account at home and work. That is natural. But we do have the responsibility of protecting our advertisers from paying for fraudulent leads. We therefore have to use our discretion to distinguish between normal use and suspicious use. In instances of suspicion, we try to work with the user until we feel satisfied or dissatisfied with their situation.

jy3

07-06-2006 09:33:53

yeah that makes sense for sure.
the thing is i want to do an offer now to get a game yet yesterday i checked from home and work. i have not done an offer...should i ask them/you on a ticket? watcha think free360

fgr_admin

07-06-2006 10:26:54

[quotea202a14b6c="jy3"]yeah that makes sense for sure.
the thing is i want to do an offer now to get a game yet yesterday i checked from home and work. i have not done an offer...should i ask them/you on a ticket? watcha think free360[/quotea202a14b6c]

Free360games owner is nice guy and very easy to work with. You can ask wolverine13 he knows him personally.

mr_black

07-06-2006 10:37:08

[quote2dd3a7d29b="fgr_admin"][quote2dd3a7d29b="jy3"]yeah that makes sense for sure.
the thing is i want to do an offer now to get a game yet yesterday i checked from home and work. i have not done an offer...should i ask them/you on a ticket? watcha think free360[/quote2dd3a7d29b]

Free360games owner is nice guy and very easy to work with. You can ask wolverine13 he knows him personally.[/quote2dd3a7d29b]
i kno him too good guy...

mpbollywoodking

07-06-2006 11:48:27

[quote3092f6fe3c="Free360Games"]You would not be on hold simply for checking your account at home and work. That is natural. But we do have the responsibility of protecting our advertisers from paying for fraudulent leads. We therefore have to use our discretion to distinguish between normal use and suspicious use. In instances of suspicion, we try to work with the user until we feel satisfied or dissatisfied with their situation.[/quote3092f6fe3c]

Satisfied as in? Because I gave the site the IP addresses of the computers at work that I used to log in to the account, and even my WorkPlace address.

So, just to be safe and take away the suspicion, nobody should not check your account at work, why risk it?

MegaFreebie

08-06-2006 07:03:29

[quotec1d709c09d="jy3"]yeah that makes sense for sure.
the thing is i want to do an offer now to get a game yet yesterday i checked from home and work. i have not done an offer...should i ask them/you on a ticket? watcha think free360[/quotec1d709c09d]

This will not create any problems. If anybody else places you on hold, just PM me here. But if it is two IP's within a 100 mile radius your account will not be flagged.

jy3

08-06-2006 08:32:59

[quote083f85a1fe="Free360Games"][quote083f85a1fe="jy3"]yeah that makes sense for sure.
the thing is i want to do an offer now to get a game yet yesterday i checked from home and work. i have not done an offer...should i ask them/you on a ticket? watcha think free360[/quote083f85a1fe]

This will not create any problems. If anybody else places you on hold, just PM me here. But if it is two IP's within a 100 mile radius your account will not be flagged.[/quote083f85a1fe]
thanks )

mpbollywoodking

05-07-2006 16:10:56

I just finished the site. These are the games that I picked to recieve

Madden NFL 07 (Preordering)
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Dead or Alive 4
EA Sports Fight Night Round 3

is that good list, i'm not familiar with XBOX360, so any help or suggestions is appreciate

jy3

05-07-2006 16:55:04

the only 2 i have played are fight night and oblivion, both of which i highly recommend.

Gigante

06-07-2006 09:19:43

Oblivion friggin rocks. I have been playing it almost non-stop since I bought it. Ghost Recon is also a great game too.

jy3

06-07-2006 10:58:57

yeah my wife and i have this great deal. she gets home at 8pm, we each dinner (i cook), and if there is nothing on tv we do split screens with her soaps and my oblivion )

Gigante

06-07-2006 11:10:15

[quotef009f6f540="jy3"]yeah my wife and i have this great deal. she gets home at 8pm, we each dinner (i cook), and if there is nothing on tv we do split screens with her soaps and my oblivion )[/quotef009f6f540]

haha, that rocks. Now you need to do a good DIY site for a TV so u can play fullscreen, much better IMO.

MegaFreebie

06-07-2006 15:13:13

I have not personally played Dead or Alive 4, but the other three are great games.

mpbollywoodking

06-07-2006 18:10:02

what game should i get other than Madden 2007?

mr sparky

06-07-2006 18:29:40

Can someone post/link an offer list?

jy3

06-07-2006 19:22:08

[quote1b1c4ab78c="Gigante"][quote1b1c4ab78c="jy3"]yeah my wife and i have this great deal. she gets home at 8pm, we each dinner (i cook), and if there is nothing on tv we do split screens with her soaps and my oblivion )[/quote1b1c4ab78c]

haha, that rocks. Now you need to do a good DIY site for a TV so u can play fullscreen, much better IMO.[/quote1b1c4ab78c]

well we have 5 tvs in the house. problem is the 2k one is where she watches our soaps. 62 inches split in 2 is still huge )

MegaFreebie

08-07-2006 11:01:02

[quote84e9f7f4ff="mpbollywoodking"]what game should i get other than Madden 2007?[/quote84e9f7f4ff]

You can't go wrong with Battlefield 2.

MegaFreebie

08-07-2006 11:04:12

[quote2f180e5a85="mr sparky"]Can someone post/link an offer list?[/quote2f180e5a85]

Earthlink Dial-Up
Tickle Palm Test
Advantage Language
AOL MusicNet
AOL Safety & Security
AOL Spyware
Blockbuster
Columbia House DVD
Excell
ExciteMaxx
LaserTron Hair System
One Minute Millionaire Trial