123 No Longer for Me

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=30822

Psyc

18-01-2006 17:47:29

[quotef0cef875ac]To me
Subject Website Closure
From "123StuffForFree.com Admin" <noreply@123StuffForFree.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 204221 -0500

Hello, we would like to thank our visitors ad users. We will be closing
down due to excessive fraud. Thank you! This website is very unsecure!
[/quotef0cef875ac]

Hmm, oh well I planned to get an iPod from them but I guess I won't now. (

Daggoth

18-01-2006 17:49:01

Did you finish the site?

Psyc

18-01-2006 17:54:30

No, but I did an offer and I planned to get refs once I was done with freepay iPods.

Gigante

18-01-2006 18:24:15

I think they were hacked. Try logging in. Actually, save your eyes and don't.

xztiger

18-01-2006 19:31:16

its fake they were hacked

d3athtonic

18-01-2006 19:39:13

Hmmm. I thank god I didn't do that site.

xztiger

18-01-2006 19:46:31

no i talked to the rep, they were hacked but they are upgrading to new software so it wont happen again, you should do it its a great site, he said they sent out another email that tells everyone the problem was they were hacked, hes on this forum as 123Dave if you want to PM him there

123StuffForFree

19-01-2006 07:19:37

Our site is up and we are not closing down. We use the Project RAFS software, which was hacked. Someone was able to pose as an admin and access our site. They did that and sent a mass email to our users saying we were closing. Then they redirected our site to an offensive site. All of our data is intact. Rather than waiting for Project RAFS to update we simply password protected the admin area through Apache.

We resolved this situation in less than five hours and we hope no one was too inconvenienced.

Dave Friedman

punjabGTRR34

19-01-2006 11:41:34

GasCards4You.com was also hacked.

xztiger

19-01-2006 12:58:48

man them hackers i just hate them

johnjimjones

19-01-2006 14:55:08

You'd think they would do more to benefit themselves lishrugli.
/methinks it was competition

No wonder that 'closing' email looked so crappy. 'This site is very insecure.'

fgr_admin

19-01-2006 18:27:06

It is still the #1 site in my books hacked or not.

xztiger

19-01-2006 18:40:47

no there my fav. they just were updating software and during that timne theres a time where they can be hacked, its fixed now and im sure it wont happen again

johnjimjones

19-01-2006 19:21:13

[quoted7afd6f7f7="fgr_admin"]It is still the #1 site in my books hacked or not.[/quoted7afd6f7f7]
I've haven't really heard of the site until now. I'll definitely have to check it out.

Gigante

19-01-2006 21:58:27

[quotef0dd45a3fb="johnjimjones"][quotef0dd45a3fb="fgr_admin"]It is still the #1 site in my books hacked or not.[/quotef0dd45a3fb]
I've haven't really of the site until now. I'll definitely have to check it out.[/quotef0dd45a3fb]

PM me if you are going to signup and we can trade, heh.

johnjimjones

19-01-2006 22:37:57

[quote91ead70335="Gigante"][quote91ead70335="johnjimjones"][quote91ead70335="fgr_admin"]It is still the #1 site in my books hacked or not.[/quote91ead70335]
I've haven't really of the site until now. I'll definitely have to check it out.[/quote91ead70335]

PM me if you are going to signup and we can trade, heh.[/quote91ead70335]
Will take it into consideration. D

What offers do they have?

Gigante

19-01-2006 22:45:28

[quoteb3cf77e43f]Advantage Language II

Learn a new language for FREE! Speak French, Spanish, German and more all for FREE! Advantage Language offers consumers a FREE trial for 3 Advantage Spanish CDs plus a Bonus CD of Merriam Webster's Spanish - English Dictionary. To receive credit, sign up for the free trial. You will be credited within 3 Days
Completing this offer counts as a full offer credit
AOL MusicNet

FREE Unlimited Music Downloads for 30 Days! No strings attached. Just try MusicNet @ AOL and get all the hottest new releases! You will be credited within 7 Days
Completing this offer counts as a 1/2 offer credit
Auction Your Junk

Everyone has a garage full of junk. Now it's easier than ever to convert your junk into cash! Sign up for the service with a money back guarantee! You will be credited within 3 Days
BMG Music

Try the BMG Music club, 12 cds for the price of 1. You will receive credit upon credit card signup approval. You will be credited within 3 Days
Columbia House DVD

Sign up today to receive 5 DVD for only 49 cents each. Even has Free Shipping & Handling on your initial order. You will be credited within 5 Days
Cruising 4 Cash

Get paid to put advertisements on your car. What an easy way to make your car payment each month. Trial membership only $5.95. You will be credited within 5 Days
Curb Your Cravings

Are You looking for a safe and effective way to lose weight, burn more calories and fat? Then Curb Your Cravings Plus is what you have been looking for. Introducing... The Curb Your Cravings Plus Topical Weight Loss Patch You will be credited within 5 Days
Date.Com Membership

Whether you're looking for a friend or lover, avoid the hassle and frustration. Let Date.com help. To receive credit sign up for a paid membership. You will be credited within 3 Days
DirecTV

Get a 4 Room DIRECTV System Installed for FREE. Add a DIRECTV DVR with TiVo and HDTV. Over 225 Channels from $29.99/mo. You will be credited for this offer upon completed activation You will be credited within 7 Days
Discover

Sign up for a Discover Card today and enjoy a 0% Intro APR, pay no annual fee and be a part of America's #1 Credit Card Rewards program. Apply Now! You must be approved & activate the card to get credit for this offer. You will be credited within 7 Days
DISH Network

Get a 4 Room Dish Network system Installed for FREE. 100% Digital. No equipment to buy. Cheaper than cable. You will be credited for this offer upon completed activation You will be credited within 7 Days
Disney Book Program

7 hardcover storybooks FREE when you buy one for only $3.99, plus shipping and handling. FREE Backpack featuring Winnie the Pooh included. You will be credited within 3 Days
Dr. Seuss Storybooks

7 hardcover storybooks FREE when you buy one for only $3.99, plus shipping and handling. FREE Backpack featuring Winnie the Pooh included. You will be credited within 3 Days
Ebay Success Kit

liliHOT OFFER!lili The eBay Success Kit is a comprehensive system that provides information on how to earn a regular income on eBay. Many free extras are included in this offer! You will be credited within 5 Days
Find Longevity

Longevity is the only Anti-Aging product in the entire world that combines 2-AEP and HGHR. These two revolutionary ingredients have been individually revered as the best Anti-Aging substances available in the world. Longevity brings them together for the ultimate Anti-Aging product...100% Money Back Guaranteed! Receive credit by placing your order that comes with a money-back guarantee. You will be credited within 3 Days
Free Gift Card

Sign up and complete an offer at giftcards.freepay.com. Get credit on 2 sites for doing 1 offer. email= us at email=support@123StuffForFree.comsupport@123StuffForFree.com us at email=support@123StuffForFree.comsupport@123StuffForFree.com/email when you sign up and again when you are credited. You must use the link above. You will be credited within 2 Days
Free Plasma TV

Sign up and complete an offer at plasmas4free.com. Get credit on 2 sites for doing 1 offer. email= us at email=support@123StuffForFree.comsupport@123StuffForFree.com us at email=support@123StuffForFree.comsupport@123StuffForFree.com/email when you sign up and again when you are credited. You must use the link above. You will be credited within 2 Days
FreeBidding.com

Get 24 hours access to bid on hundreds of auctioned items in your area, PLUS, unrestricted access to the BEST auction listings online at FreeBidding. Trial Membership costs only $5.95. You will be credited within 2 Days
IamBigBrother Spy Software

Secretly monitor all IM chats on your computer. Perfect to protect others and yourself. Comes with a 15 day money back guarantee You will be credited within 3 Days
InMotion Hosting

Affordable web hosting starting at just $7.95 month. 24/7 Customer Service. Huge data transfer limits, nearly unlimited storage. Sign up for InMotion Hosting today! You will be credited within 5 Days
Instant Cast

Star in awesome roles and be an extra next to famous stars! You will be credited within 3 Days
Lasertron Hair Loss System

Hair loss? Thinning hair? Take control with this laser brush! The Lasertron Hair Brush System guarantees to give you a thicker, fuller head of hair, in as little as a few weeks. If at any time the results aren't what you had hoped, just send the product back for a full refund within one year of the purchase date. You will be credited within 3 Days
Lean Life PM

LEANLIFEPM.com is the number one selling night time fat burner on the market. We offer a FREE Trial Bottle. LEANLIFEPM is an all natural dietary supplement that safely, yet effectively burns fat during the evening hours, when your body needs it most. Can be used during the daytime as well. Results are guaranteed!! To receive credit, sign up for the trial You will be credited within 3 Days
LumiDent

LumiDent's fast acting formula whitens your teeth and leaves you smiling from day to day. Get one FREE bottle of Lumident. Sign up for the trial offer today. You will be credited within 7 Days
MaxTen with Ephedra

Max Ten is the all natural, safe and effective way to burn fat,lose weight, curb your appetite and boost your energy. 100% Guaranteed. Once banned for being "too effective", Ephedra is now available to the public again with MaxTen! Receive credit by signing up with a money back guarantee You will be credited within 3 Days
My Daily Dose

Nutrition you will feel working everyday. The 5 most vital pills your body needs - In easy daily packs. Try it free. Just $5.95 Shipping and Handling. You will receive credit after you sign up for the Free Trial. You will be credited within 3 Days
Netflix

Netflix DVD Rentals. NO LATE FEES; 25,000+ titles. Free Shipping. Netflix is easy & convenient. Keep up to 3 DVDs as long as you want! This offer features a 2 week free trial to the Netflix DVD rental service. You must sign up and become a paying member to receive credit on this offer. You will be credited within 15 Days
NextStudent

See if you qualify for a U.S. Government Student Consolidation loan. Qualification for any Government loan will lead to instant credit on this offer. You will be credited within 2 Days
Nutrisystem Nourish

NutriSystem Nourish is the new weight loss program that's based on the Glycemic Index and is also rich in good carbohydrates. To receive credit sign up to try this great new product today. Money back guarantee! You will be credited within 3 Days
Official Nascar Members Club

Freeli Official NASCAR (R) Members Club (SM) Trackbag Retail Price - $29.95 Today's Price - FREE. Get tons of cool stuff in this amazing club. You will be credited within 5 Days
Orexis Male Enhancer

This is NOT another natural product that doesn't produce results. Orexis is the first Male Sexual Enhancement product with both immediate and long term guaranteed results. All with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. You will be credited within 5 Days
PC Bug Doctor

PC Bug Doctor is software that will repair the hidden errors that are lurking on PCs causing them to crash. To get credit, just download and order the unlock key. You will be credited within 5 Days
Prepaid Cash Card Visa

Use the PrePaid Cash Card Visa(R) Debit Card where Visa(R) is accepted. It works like a credit card, but it isn't one. The prepaid cash cards are secure stored value cards that have the purchasing power on the Internet and Off-line. Withdraw your deposited cash at ATMs. Great for web/online purchases and catalogs. Use this card once to receive credit. You will be credited within 7 Days
South Beach Diet

The World-Famous South Beach Diet is now available online, for about $5 a week. Start losing weight, eating delicious foods, and feeling great about your South Beach body. You will be credited within 5 Days
Spyware Snoopers

Spyware Snooper removes harmful spyware from your PC and protects against future infestations. Sign up for a free scan today! You will be credited within 3 Days
Stamps.Com

Sign up for a free 29-day trial. Print postage right off your PC. Order real US Postage stamps with your own pictures on them. You will be credited within 5 Days
Star Council

What a perfect gift! Register a real star this holiday season. 30 day money back guarantee. You will be credited within 5 Days
Suzanne Sensations Ring

Get an amazing ring for just $4.95 Shipping & Handling. No additional obligations. What a great way to get credit and get a some holiday shopping done at the same time! You will be credited within 3 Days
Tax Liens Direct

Tax Liens Direct Little-Known "Secret" Government Program. This program reveals how some of this country's richest real estate millionaires quietly double their huge fortunes every few years. To receive credit, sign up for the program. You will be credited within 5 Days
Winning in the Cash Flow

A hot new proven system for making easy money. Sign up for the course that comes with a money back guarantee to receive credit for this offer. You will be credited within 3 Days
yourmusic.com

Shop online where all CDs are only $5.99 and include free shipping! Receive credit for this offer and completing a purchase You will be credited within 5 Days
Completing this offer counts as a 1/2 offer credit[/quoteb3cf77e43f]

johnjimjones

20-01-2006 04:42:34

Wow a lot of offers. Is the site back up now? I see the homepage, but everything works?

darkscout

20-01-2006 05:44:01

[quoted2908a54a0="johnjimjones"]Wow a lot of offers. Is the site back up now? I see the homepage, but everything works?[/quoted2908a54a0]

Tubgirl is still on the main page...

Gigante

20-01-2006 06:48:53

[quote775274b940="darkscout"][quote775274b940="johnjimjones"]Wow a lot of offers. Is the site back up now? I see the homepage, but everything works?[/quote775274b940]

Tubgirl is still on the main page...[/quote775274b940]

No it isn't.

And yes, everything works now.

fgr_admin

24-01-2006 01:03:24

Again I will trow my recomendation out to anyone considering doing this site.

When I first joined it I though it looked like scam site so didnt do anything with. Then decided what the hell, so got 5 greens.

My account was approved in 1 day and my 30gb iPod shipped the next.

From submission to order actually being placed with apple.com was something like 36 hours. Cant beat that anywhere else.