4Freebie.com Pays! got 225$ PayPal reward!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=30252

vac

11-01-2006 14:18:41

what should I say? I'm proud to be the 1st one recieving a "official" gift by 4freebie.com!
this site is awesome the fastest support I've ever seen, a lof of different free, trial and pay offers are available, a excellent selection of rewards, open to a lot of international users ("worst case" only paypal) and the possibility to earn unlimited gifts made this site in my eyes the forthcoming site in the freebie-scene!

thx @ 4freebie doing this job & site
@ my referrals which made this possible.

maybe I could earn some more rewards in the future. ;)

here's a screenshot from the paypal-account

http//tinypic.com/k2jlw1.gif[" alt=""/img28a0ad82ba]

best regards

PS. testimonial will follow soon.

megotcash

10-02-2006 07:40:29

put this in brag brag or something. that sounds a little too much of just a "thank you". do you own the site or something?

vac

11-02-2006 04:03:37

[quotebfa4cce22a="megotcash"] do you own the site or something?[/quotebfa4cce22a]

be sure, I don't own the site. ;)
Btw, I'm from germany and 4freebie is a canadian site. I was (and still) just proud

best regards

ilanbg

11-02-2006 09:53:39

More than half your posts are about this site... I too suspect you own the site.

megotcash

13-02-2006 08:34:26

his site is awesome the fastest support I've ever seen, a lof of different free, trial and pay offers are available, a excellent selection of rewards, open to a lot of international users ("worst case" only paypal) and the possibility to earn unlimited gifts made this site in my eyes the forthcoming site in the freebie-scene!

no...honestly, he sounds like he is just a random happy customer. i mean, we all talk about the fastest support we've seen, and all the offers. everyday lingo around this place....

common, that is too "cleaned up" for someone who doesn't own the site or is getting something from the site. besides, it isn't like you got your refs off these boards (tr is 0), so why are you thanking your refs on these boards?

vac

19-02-2006 13:23:57

come on guys. If you still don't belive, I can pm you a link of a german freebie-board.
I'm admin on this board. Feel free to msg. me there. ;)

best regards