EarnFreeGamingSystems

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=29125

Gigante

26-12-2005 11:10:52

The fact that you can't submit a support ticket or no credit report, but must email the admin kinda stinks, but I did it. That isn't the worse though. Besides waiting 5-7 days for each support reply in email, I have also done three, count them, 3 offers that have not credited and am honestly getting kind of sick of it. Anybody else have problems at all with their crediting?

mlwitchking

26-12-2005 14:42:37

no credit for me for ultima slim patch. however, videoipods.earnfreenetwork is great. i am awaiting approval for a 60 gb ipod video!

fgr_admin

28-12-2005 11:05:14

[quote2874287181="Gigante"]The fact that you can't submit a support ticket or no credit report, but must email the admin kinda stinks, but I did it. That isn't the worse though. Besides waiting 5-7 days for each support reply in email, I have also done three, count them, 3 offers that have not credited and am honestly getting kind of sick of it. Anybody else have problems at all with their crediting?[/quote2874287181]

Damn that sucks. Not a fan of emailing for support. Always got reply quick though.

Gigante

28-12-2005 11:07:51

Well he is slow with me. And he didn't update me since my last message for almost 15 days, so I emailed him, and when he replied, he acted as if I should know that he found out I wasn't getting credit or something. Would be much easier to deal with a ticket system, and probably easier for him to keep track of. I am sure that is where the confusion lies.

fgr_admin

28-12-2005 11:36:29

yea pretty much stopped working on his site till i get my ipod from the video site. Been 40 days now, hmmmm, lol.

Gigante

28-12-2005 12:03:40

[quoted3af0d1bbc="fgr_admin"]yea pretty much stopped working on his site till i get my iPod from the video site. Been 40 days now, hmmmm, lol.[/quoted3af0d1bbc]

Damn that sucks.

sweeedfish

28-12-2005 13:45:35

I'd never do another earn free site, they are terrible at customer service.... terrible.

damac

28-12-2005 13:56:59

yeah based on what i have seen in real life with my offer and some people i sent their way, they suck.

they apparently have no relationship with their publishers to even submit no credit reports.

and out of all the people i sent their way including myself, i think one got credit, but we all did various offers at various times on various setups, etc.

i would say they are a joke, plus on their video ipod site i think, the offers are crap, looks like a means to prevent you from finishing.

i am still baffled at the little guys that came before trainn network that still suck compared to them, and how they think they offer a good alternative. it must be a crappy feeling to see a nobody surpass them in every reguard and become a grade a company, while they are a check away from closing down. so whats the difference i wonder?

i would rather continue with oc and their offers of doom over a handfull of these little sites i have had to deal with lately.

donaldpaul3

18-01-2006 13:48:37

All of my refs greened within a day or two, and I was approved almost instantly, and he sent my paypal within a week of approval. Fastest freebie site yet. I got the 6 greens within a week, and was paid a week later!

Gigante

18-01-2006 18:22:20

Maybe he likes you.