games.pay-zero.com READ THIS!!!!!!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=28852

chosn1

20-12-2005 22:57:21

I recently tried this site in a trade for a freepay site. I had to complete 3 small 7 dollar offers to obtain the given pts that would equal 1 green for the person on the other end of the trade. These 3 offers gave me 90 pts on the site which was enough to apply for approval for a 50 visa check card.

I submitted for approval it took about 2 days and then I recieved a message saying I was approved and that my giftcard would ship in the January shipment. A week later the requirement for the Visa check card went up to 100 pts and my account came off approval and said I needed 10 more pts to complete my order. Bogus right?..... I thought so too.

I contacted customer support which they have through AIM. (all freesites need this). And within 2 minutes they credited me a free 10 pts, appologized for the inconvience, and had me resubmitted with promises of another quick approval.

This is the kind of support missing from free sites and if you are looking for a new site, I 150% recommend this site with fantastic support. I will update when I recieve my giftcard.

shamash

20-12-2005 23:09:13

grats )

that is very nice support, i know some site owners would be like "get 10 points" )

Archon810

20-12-2005 23:24:35

yeah, mr_black's coo. he's my nig.

aguy

20-12-2005 23:50:10

ya i like him

too bad george bush doesnt

Archon810

20-12-2005 23:58:10

lmao

johnjimjones

21-12-2005 05:29:19

You seriously can't expect me to read what you posted when you have that avatar right next to it.

chosn1

21-12-2005 05:59:30

long live the avatar!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

skillet2003

22-12-2005 17:31:16

yea i agree, this site is really cool and i too love the support i get. too bad as of now the stupid bingo cafe is screwing him and a lot of users over, will hurt both ends greatly in the long run, hopefully the issue will be cleared especially since one of my refs did the offer!!!

crescendo

24-01-2006 16:10:46

To balance out the great reports that you guys have given, I have gotten nothing but screwed using this site.

My friend signed up for bingo site, downloaded it and deposited money a day later. In the time between downloading it and depositing the money, owner took off the offer and refused to credit my friend.

My roomate did 3 bingo offers to get a ps2 and he's not crediting 2 of the bingo offers because they wont give him money. I guess that's his too bad that he's making our too bad. He said he's sending out $20 gift cards for everyone who has completed offers for those bingo sites, but my roomate hasn't heard a word.

2 refs couldn't get their email addresses verified by the site. Even though he said he fixed it time and time again.

And finally, since i was screwed over by him i couldn't get the necessary refs for a $250 visa gift card. I decided to settle for the 90 point video game. When, to my surprise, he had upped the point value to 100.

I've been in approval for a couple weeks now. We'll see what happens. I do not recommend this site. But you may have better luck.

fgr_admin

24-01-2006 16:43:31

Hate to say this but wouldnt recommend this site to anyone.

I joined on 11/22 and completed an offer and received my 100 points.

I filed for approval and received it. Well after many support tickets since his site wasnt working properly.

I have yet to receive my "ANY GAME" which at this rate will be worthless by the time I get it.

I wanted a $40 game, wasnt trying to break him. The game is now worth about $30, lol. I guess he is waiting till it goes to $10 to ship.

skillet2003

25-01-2006 09:26:27

well i did my offer and ordered a game from his site, but it was supposed to be shipped on the 15th then he told me sometime last week, i'm still waiting. i talked to him and he said its because of delayed advitiser payments so everything ships today i assume, so far i'm cool with it. i will update on my progress as i continue, let you know if its legit or not but i'm pretty sure it is, he has been really helpful. i think its just cause the bingo offers are so unstable.

fgr_admin

25-01-2006 09:48:24

[quoted34fdcccd4="skillet2003"]well i did my offer and ordered a game from his site, but it was supposed to be shipped on the 15th then he told me sometime last week, i'm still waiting. i talked to him and he said its because of delayed advitiser payments so everything ships today i assume, so far i'm cool with it. i will update on my progress as i continue, let you know if its legit or not but i'm pretty sure it is, he has been really helpful. i think its just cause the bingo offers are so unstable.[/quoted34fdcccd4]

lol, he told me mine would ship Dec 1st, then Dec 24th, then soon, then it did, now who knows.

skillet2003

25-01-2006 11:01:48

[quoteb3fc0f2d1b="fgr_admin"]
lol, he told me mine would ship Dec 1st, then Dec 24th, then soon, then it did, now who knows.[/quoteb3fc0f2d1b]

well i just talked to him and he said he would send me $50 paypal so hopefully i will get it here soon. i'll report back when i do.

Just received his payment via papal for $50. I just think the reason the site is a little iffy is because of some of the offers not crediting correctly and not reporting to the site that they were completed. in other words the companys are screwing most people and black, the guy running the site.

fgr_admin

25-01-2006 18:58:10

lol, just so everyone knows this site did come through for me. It was a glitch in his system. I was one of the ones who joined the week he had a glitch.

So needless to say my account go toverlooked, lol.

He made good on the site. In fact he paid me twice, lol.