Gift Fiesta's Nano Site (my problems with it)

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=25504

ipodjon

01-11-2005 15:54:36

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the gift-fiesta nano site?

Six weeks now, still no credit for one of my inital offers, did a third offer and haven't received credit, either.

Two of my three signups have also not been credited.

Repeated attempts to contact them go ignored as well.

cartrenroy

01-11-2005 16:01:49

[quote75f7cac5d6="ipodjon"]Is anyone else experiencing problems with the gift-fiesta nano site?

Six weeks now, still no credit for one of my inital offers, did a third offer and haven't received credit, either.

Repeated attempts to contact them go ignored as well.[/quote75f7cac5d6]

You know that your offers have to do TWO offer so you can get credit right?

if they don't do TWO offers then you will not get a green from them (thats for their ipod anno site)

ipodjon

02-11-2005 02:20:02

[quote3c3d27f168="cartrenroy"][quote3c3d27f168="ipodjon"]Is anyone else experiencing problems with the gift-fiesta nano site?

Repeated attempts to contact them go ignored as well.[/quote3c3d27f168]

You know that your offers have to do TWO offer so you can get credit right?

if they don't do TWO offers then you will not get a green from them (thats for their ipod anno site)[/quote3c3d27f168]

I'm well aware of the two offer requirement. I've completed three and received credit for only one.

bummerstaticalistic06

07-12-2005 17:50:12

I just started gift fiesta a week ago and one offer has been completed, i'm waiting for the 2nd offer to go to complete. I just need some ref's though.

Gigante

08-12-2005 23:42:06

Takes a while to get greens, but I finally got my three and am now processing.