Has anyone recieved a gift from InternetOpinionGroup.com?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=17051

Bildo818

20-06-2005 13:06:18

I have been approved for 2 months and am waiting for it to ship. I called them today and they told me they will place my gift under a "rush" status so its shipped soon. My offer was for the PSP. Just wondering if anyone has recieved anything from them. This is the first time I've done this and am getting skeptical. Please revive my hope on a free PSP!!

(oh and if it does come, I have a camera waiting!)

Thanks--

Bildo

Bildo818

20-06-2005 21:25:43

Anyone? Please help if you have. Thanks

mofocrew

20-06-2005 21:30:13

hi, you might want to go check them out on ratetheoffers.com or freebieauthority.com and then see if they are legit. being on hold for 2 months sounds like a scam site to me.

there are plenty of other easy sites to get a PSP from

Drop me a PM if you've got any questions,

- Dan

Bildo818

20-06-2005 21:39:26

Thanks man, I am checking that out now. I hope I don't get scammed. I would've just bought one from the get-go.

I am new to this site, and these messgae board forums, but whats a PM?

Bildo818

20-06-2005 21:56:48

http//www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff137960.htm

uh oh....this doesn't look so good...if my status is changed this week, I think I might have to make another call to them. I also checked the BBB and see that they are on with them. So I might be having to contact the Better Business Bureu and tell them about this. I see on their site they have resolved over 150 problems after members filed a complaint. I think this is something I need to do this week. I am a stubborn person from Jersey and have no problem being a dick to get what I want. I hope I didn't get duped. I see the PM thing, and I will send one now to you. Thanks man

Bildo818

22-06-2005 13:32:31

Heres an update for any of those reading this

I check the BBB website, and got a number for NETBLUE who I guess is who started IOG.com. After talking to a rep there, she explained everything pretty well and thorough. She said this was a new item on their list. They had major issues with their supplier and haven't recieved there allotment of PSP's. She told me those new to the offer, will not be able to get a PSP as they are cutting ties with that supplier. They will be offered 250 check or paypal instead. But since I was on the list already, I will be one to recieve one in the last shipment. She said they haven't recieved them yet, but they should be this week and being shipped to members next week. She took my number down and said she will give me updates on what happens because, in her words, "i am so damn persistant" -> So hopefully she is not jerking my chain. She seemed like good people. But we'll see...I will post back with any news or updates for those who are reading this.

Thanks

-Bildo-

Bildo818

23-06-2005 10:44:58

OK--Today, my status was changed to shipped....no tracking number or anything, but its still progress!!! I HOPE IT COMES!

Bildo818

01-07-2005 17:24:45

still nothing -<

Archon810

01-07-2005 17:31:27

S

Bildo818

05-07-2005 11:46:56

OK....finally recieved a tracking number today. But UPS hasn't picked up the package yet, so it still is sitting at "Billing Information Recieved"

JOSHBOX

05-07-2005 16:56:22

what did u have to do to get a psp from them?

Collateral

05-07-2005 17:09:45

I was gonna do the one for the free razr phone but then I didn't wanna get screwed by them. Plus, it takes forever to receive shit and I'm just not patient enough. The third page with offers weren't even hard ones, I was suprised. I might have to complete it later tonight.

Bildo818

05-07-2005 17:23:43

It has been a bitch. Hell, I haven't even recieved anything. Its done with stupid certificates. I would not reccommend this site to anyone. Unless you are consistant. I completed all offers (5) at once on 2/24/05. But you need to wait until they get approved, and the email you certificates. You then need to mail these things to california and wait for them to be approved. After 4 months, I have finally recieved a tracking number. But when I called, they said the didn't send a big enough UPS truck there and have to wait till tomorrow. I dunno, bunch of bullshit. I just hope I get it. I really do.

Collateral

05-07-2005 17:55:40

[quote9deba30554="Bildo818"]It has been a bitch. Hell, I haven't even recieved anything. Its done with stupid certificates. I would not reccommend this site to anyone. Unless you are consistant. I completed all offers (5) at once on 2/24/05. But you need to wait until they get approved, and the email you certificates. You then need to mail these things to california and wait for them to be approved. After 4 months, I have finally recieved a tracking number. But when I called, they said the didn't send a big enough UPS truck there and have to wait till tomorrow. I dunno, bunch of bullshit. I just hope I get it. I really do.[/quote9deba30554]

Thanks for the info! I will stay away from the site. Good luck on getting your package. D

Bildo818

06-07-2005 06:44:41

Thanks...