trader agreed to pay me on green and its been days

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78989

melmel

21-07-2009 19:33:12

what do i do a trader who has 31 tr agreed to pay me on green. i went green within an hour and i never got paid. its been almost a week then i finally get a reply and they say i am red and i am not. but i am very irratated? ive sent countless pms

Twon

22-07-2009 09:18:54

Open a thread here http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewforum.php?f=30

I don't know if there are any admins left that care or will help you. I hope it all works out.

melmel

22-07-2009 11:18:18

r u serious they can get away with this? does this look red to anyone?

Help My Account Offers Rewards Progress Logout

Progress
This page contains all the information concerning your site progress. All information displayed on this page is the most current available.

$300 cash
[change item]Account Total 0 referrals
Item Cost 6 referrals
Completed Offer Yes
You're almost there. You have completed your offer completion requirements, now simply refer 6 user(s) to join using your referral link and complete their offer requirements.

Share your link with friends via Twitter MySpace Facebook Email Live Spaces

Referral Tips
Referral Requirements
Click to copy link to clipboard

Your Completed Offers
ID
Offer Name
Date
Value

This is a Level A offer and the sign-up is worth a full offer completion credit.

Your Referrals
User
Date
Completed Offer
Status

You have not yet referred any users to this site.

Copyright 2005-2009 Transcendent Innovations, Inc.
Affiliates (Coming Soon) | Contact | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy

All logos and trademarks on this site are property of their respective owner. Items displayed on this site represent no endorsement, approval, or partnership between the manufacturer of the items offered on this site or with Transcendent Innovations, Inc.

i completed this on the 17th suppose to be paid on green and heard nothing till yesterday then they tell me sorry dear you have gone red.. ????????????????????

sandra habina

24-07-2009 21:18:14

That is not right, I sure hope that trader pays you asap. That is BS

melmel

26-07-2009 04:14:11

Hey my friend, gotcha here great lets get going.

I will be sending $$$ as soon as you are green since you are a member of other trading forum got another message from a trader says this trader is actually someone from the past who has been banned. anature77 think i will just try to wrap things up hear and be on my way. i have another trader agreed to pay on green its been 5 days since ive gone green. hopefully everything is ok with the trader it says they havent been online at all here so im trying to be patient. jessi1 has decided she isnt going to pay me because i was rude lol after a week of suppose to being paid on green who wouldnt be?