Resz Ultra offer

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78932

ilikegreens

30-06-2009 09:15:49

So, I just did this offer on flashipods4free.com called "Resz Ultra"

I know it may be late to ask if it is a good crediting offer since I already did it, but is it? Has anyone done this offeR? Should I be worried about anything? They charged me $4.95 for shipping, and then $29.01, I called them up, and they said the $29.01 would be taken off within 10 days so Im not to worried about that, but I am curious if you guys know anything. Thanks!

NessaChanel

17-08-2009 16:34:00

[quotecedeb75b0d="ilikegreens"]So, I just did this offer on flashipods4free.com called "Resz Ultra"

I know it may be late to ask if it is a good crediting offer since I already did it, but is it? Has anyone done this offeR? Should I be worried about anything? They charged me $4.95 for shipping, and then $29.01, I called them up, and they said the $29.01 would be taken off within 10 days so Im not to worried about that, but I am curious if you guys know anything. Thanks![/quotecedeb75b0d]

I hate resv ultra...anywho the 29.01 is just an authorization charge.
I know this is late but just incase other people had questions about it...it's just an authorization charge that usually comes off (or back to you however you want to put it) within a few days.