Where to start?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78703

Fettigetti

13-04-2009 20:28:45

im a newb. was lookin for some advice on a good network. have a general knowledge of how things work but im just lookin for good network to start in and get my feet wet.

gettifetti

Margot530

14-04-2009 00:52:26

[quotee040f5905a="Fettigetti"]im a newb. was lookin for some advice on a good network. have a general knowledge of how things work but im just lookin for good network to start in and get my feet wet.

gettifetti[/quotee040f5905a]

Hello, and welcome aboard Fettigetti,

Since there are many great networks to choose from, I would suggest two things. One, look at the Site Ratings, by clicking on the tab above at the far right. This will give you a idea of which sites may be best for you. Two, find a trusted, and seasoned trader to deal with, who will help you get started. Shop around for a trader, as diligently as you are searching for the right site.

There are many wonderful traders. Find one that meshes with your personality, is patient and helpful...keep a open mind when it comes to their suggestions on a good starter site, as they have plenty of experience and a great working knowledge of what sites have worked best for their new folks. Reading several trade threads will help you decide on who you would like to contact.

Perhaps others will post some additional advice for you as well.

Much success to you,

Margot ;)