DIY Offers- Incentive Rewards Center Help?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78431

nygiantzrock

15-02-2009 13:19:56

Hey all and thanks for helping. I was looking into doing offers for the incentive rewards center for an apple macbook (3 gold 3 silver 9 platinum). It also says that you cannot cancel more than 2 memberships during a 60-day period. I am used to just doing the trials and then canceling the memberships before the trials end and the big monthly payments start. Does anyone know how I could complete the offers without spending more than the macbook costs by following these rules? Before it seemed so easy but now that these rules are in place, it seems impossible to be better off after doing all the offers. Do you guys know what the "good" offers are or the ones that aren't too costly? Thanks a ton for all the help!

zr2152

15-02-2009 13:43:58

[quotedbcb8b6cb3="nygiantzrock"]Hey all and thanks for helping. I was looking into doing offers for the incentive rewards center for an apple macbook (3 gold 3 silver 9 platinum). It also says that you cannot cancel more than 2 memberships during a 60-day period. I am used to just doing the trials and then canceling the memberships before the trials end and the big monthly payments start. Does anyone know how I could complete the offers without spending more than the macbook costs by following these rules? Before it seemed so easy but now that these rules are in place, it seems impossible to be better off after doing all the offers. Do you guys know what the "good" offers are or the ones that aren't too costly? Thanks a ton for all the help![/quotedbcb8b6cb3]

Cancellation is NOT to be discussed here. Also, the site you are doing is a Nuitech site which has the 60 day requirements.

Look in the DIY section for more information.

TravMan162

15-02-2009 18:09:59

[quotead02ccc098="nygiantzrock"]Hey all and thanks for helping. I was looking into doing offers for the incentive rewards center for an apple macbook (3 gold 3 silver 9 platinum). It also says that you cannot cancel more than 2 memberships during a 60-day period. I am used to just doing the trials and then canceling the memberships before the trials end and the big monthly payments start. Does anyone know how I could complete the offers without spending more than the macbook costs by following these rules? Before it seemed so easy but now that these rules are in place, it seems impossible to be better off after doing all the offers. Do you guys know what the "good" offers are or the ones that aren't too costly? Thanks a ton for all the help![/quotead02ccc098]

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/smilies_mod/upload/3585c3ff993bc30088a54e3019fbbc07.gif[" alt=""/imgad02ccc098] we'll be seein' ya

Quadracer89

17-02-2009 12:33:08

Yeah these forums are very anal about cancellations. If you look around you'll find your answer.

TravMan162

17-02-2009 22:01:49

No one seems to understand that the mods aren't "anal" about this. They do this for all of our well being. The people that conduct business as this clown does are the ones that have contributed to the death of the freebie industry.

They don't want you not talking about cancellations, they want you to not run these sites like a scumbag. Signing up for 8 offers that you have 0 interest in and then canceling all of them two days later is a scum bag move that hurts the industry and the mods don't tolerate that kind of behavior.

Telling him to look around to find the answer is ultimately telling him to keep doing what he's doing, when just by posting this, the mods have all the reason they need to pb him.