If youre a newbie to this forum...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=78342

MrRogersKnowsAll

30-01-2009 21:25:38

If youre a newbie to this forum, but have plenty of experience in IFW trading, How hard is it to get off the ground and running here at FIG? I have completed many offers and it is now a stretch for me to start from ground zero again to build up my rating. I know on another forum that I belong to the chance of starting at the 'paying for referrals' stage is near zilch. Is this forum similar in that regard?

TravMan162

30-01-2009 21:37:32

yeah man, it's going to be damn near impossible for you to pay for refs. Especially with 0 TR

ilikegreens

31-01-2009 05:59:09

Yes, but one thing that is good about here versus other forums is that 1. This forum is MUCH more entertaining ) 2. When you post a thread, it will stay on the front page for several days(due to not as many people as .... maybe FLR) and many more reasons. It will be hard though to find referrals. Maybe start off trading with 1 offer sites, and get a few TR then people may trust you.

kandisaffiliates

04-02-2009 11:19:40

Just be careful here, these people aren't as friendly and welcoming to new members, NO matter how long you have been trading.

This is a totally different world that the other one you have been in.

You have been forewarned!

JennyWren

04-02-2009 11:46:10

[quote7c195826d3="kandisaffiliates"]Just be careful here, these people aren't as friendly and welcoming to new members, NO matter how long you have been trading.

You have been forewarned![/quote7c195826d3]

As compared to what, FLR where they prey on newbies to screw them out of their money?

Twon

04-02-2009 15:49:31

[quote8c9deefbe4="JennyWren"][quote8c9deefbe4="kandisaffiliates"]Just be careful here, these people aren't as friendly and welcoming to new members, NO matter how long you have been trading.

You have been forewarned![/quote8c9deefbe4]

As compared to what, FLR where they prey on newbies to screw them out of their money?[/quote8c9deefbe4]

I love it when that happens.

TravMan162

04-02-2009 20:40:05

[quoted4aaebb706="kandisaffiliates"]Just be careful here, these people aren't as friendly and welcoming to new members, NO matter how long you have been trading.

You have been forewarned![/quoted4aaebb706]

aren't you the one that posted all sorts of bloody n00ds of yourself?