New, looking for help

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=77387

twisted31

20-09-2008 15:46:38

Hi guys, i just joined, everythin looks pretty cool, seems like a lot of people got their gifts

But they are not actually free, since you have to pay for the offer, so i need help with that, because i have absolutely no money at all...

So i need someone to talk to who has been sucessful at getting prizes, and has time to help me get my first ipod (yeah i kno, im lame, never had a ipod), or some cash for paypal

I would appreciate help very much

my aim is twisted2131
my msn is email==bobby.rober@hotmail.combobby.rober@hotmail.com=bobby.rober@hotmail.combobby.rober@hotmail.com/email

Thanks.

wandaswebstore

20-09-2008 17:04:49

I just sent you a PM I am happy you contacted me I am here to help with what ever questions you may have.

TravMan162

20-09-2008 23:41:21

this is a "spend money to make money" business, and unless you have a credit card that can front you the funds for the offers that you are going to complete for the people that are going to pay you to green, you may as well just quit before you start.

I'm not trying to be negative, it just is what it is.

phriq

22-09-2008 07:53:08

[quote9193488374="TravMan162"]this is a "spend money to make money" business, and unless you have a credit card that can front you the funds for the offers that you are going to complete for the people that are going to pay you to green, you may as well just quit before you start.

I'm not trying to be negative, it just is what it is.[/quote9193488374]

Well said... I have only finished one site to get my xbox 360, but in the end i spent roughly 60 or so dollars to get it. You can try to trade green for greens, but most offers, as you have found, do require some sort of payment whether it be to sign up for a trial or purchase a product.

If your short on cash, what i would suggest is completing a site where you get payed paypal. i would assume for most sites to get around 250 dollars it will take about 6-8 greens. Spend the 50 or 60 dollars you need to get those greens and get your 250. then, instead of spending that 250 on random stuff, use it strictly as a "bussiness fund" so that you can do other sites and have money available to spend on them.

calvinhobbs

25-09-2008 02:17:18

If you are from UK the Love Film offer is free on some sites