Newbie Introduction here and a few quick questions.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=77198

Khaoticfolks

05-09-2008 12:04:38

Hi everyone ),
I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself and say I'm glad to be a new addition to the FIPG community.

I've read the tutorials and rules which were very helpful. I'm not new to trading or trade forums but some of the rules are very different than other forums. With that said, I want to make sure I'm being a "good FIPG citizen" or following the rules per say. Just to clarify for these rules in particular,

1. We cannot post our referral links anywhere on the forum including PM's. Meaning any trades after they are agreed upon here must be conducted /completed outside the forum.

2. We are limited to 8 PM's within 24 hours until we meet certain requirements. I thought I read somewhere that post were limited too? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

3. We can trade with other members with less than 4TR even if though it's not recommended. I we do so we cannot receive TR for any trade where neither party has 4TR or more. Do we just not set these trades up in trade manager?

Thanks for your time and help. I look forward to talking with you all in the future. D

adylisa

05-09-2008 13:13:01

[quoteb94c4b59cf="Khaoticfolks"]Hi everyone ),
I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself and say I'm glad to be a new addition to the FIPG community.

I've read the tutorials and rules which were very helpful. I'm not new to trading or trade forums but some of the rules are very different than other forums. With that said, I want to make sure I'm being a "good FIPG citizen" or following the rules per say. Just to clarify for these rules in particular, [/quoteb94c4b59cf]
[bb94c4b59cf]WELCOME to the forum! )[/bb94c4b59cf][/colorb94c4b59cf]
[quoteb94c4b59cf]1. We cannot post our referral links anywhere on the forum including PM's. Meaning any trades after they are agreed upon here must be conducted /completed outside the forum. [/quoteb94c4b59cf]
[bb94c4b59cf]No, that means you should NOT put your referral links in your signature, your thread, when you post, etc.. just don't display them; irrespective of what referral link it is. You can ofcourse send it via PM to the other trader when a trade is agreed upon.[/bb94c4b59cf][/colorb94c4b59cf]
[quoteb94c4b59cf]2. We are limited to 8 PM's within 24 hours until we meet certain requirements. I thought I read somewhere that post were limited too? Please correct me if I'm wrong.[/quoteb94c4b59cf]

[bb94c4b59cf]Yes there are PM limitations for newbies, after a while it will be uplifted automatically. We all went thru this.[/bb94c4b59cf][/colorb94c4b59cf]
[quoteb94c4b59cf]3. We can trade with other members with less than 4TR even if though it's not recommended. I we do so we cannot receive TR for any trade where neither party has 4TR or more. Do we just not set these trades up in trade manager?[/quoteb94c4b59cf]

[bb94c4b59cf]Yes you can trade with any member of your choice. But if that trader has a TR<4, you get no TR credits. TR credits are not automated in this forum. They are reviewed first by a moderator, before you get credited.[/bb94c4b59cf][/colorb94c4b59cf]
[quoteb94c4b59cf]Thanks for your time and help. I look forward to talking with you all in the future. D[/quoteb94c4b59cf]

[bb94c4b59cf]You are very much welcome. ) Hope this helped. Wish you all the best.

-Ady[/bb94c4b59cf][/colorb94c4b59cf]