quick question

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76510

TravMan162

13-07-2008 08:42:59

I'm doing my first DIY site, and I think I'm going to have to print something out to mail in, (if what I've read is true.)

Can I sign into my account and print the confirmations out [bdb17d18c6b]from a different computer[/bdb17d18c6b] or will the ip address conflict and label me a scammer?

I need to know because I am going to do this today. Otherwise I'm going to have to try to find a way to print from the laptop at my house with no printer shock

I don't want to screw this up because I seem to recall reading something about only being able to print them once. Can anyone help me out here?

dmorris68

13-07-2008 08:51:29

Most DIY sites are not as picky about IP addresses as some ref-based sites. The only time an IP address should be a concern is if it matches that of someone who also signed up for the site.

But if you want to be absolutely safe, as well as automatically having electronic copies of everything you print, use something like PrimoPDF and print to a PDF file. That way you have a PDF copy, and you can then take lithatli PDF and print it anywhere.

TravMan162

13-07-2008 09:00:20

Thanks DMo, always coming through in the clutch. That's why they pay you the big bucks. +k