Hey i never really Introduce myself so here it goes! lol

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=76035

shortyfreeman

10-06-2008 12:13:43

Yes i have been meaning to try other forums i have been doing this now for about 4 months and i am flr verified, pay pal verified, ppd mentor, trader rating over 90, but the rules their and the prices for stickys, and the wait in between them are crazy, i was introduced to the freebie world by purchasing the process rebate for cash system and i had join three forums threw this program this one flr, and referral swapper. so now i am here and i am ready to start paying for greens. and any help getting started with a o trade jumping straight to paying for greens is really welcome you can pm or im me any time i accept all invites thanks again every and have a blessed day

KeithA

10-06-2008 14:16:25

Welcome. Please just be sure to review the rules before you start trading, and don't hesitate to ask questions.

sandra habina

11-06-2008 23:26:44

Welcome to FIPG Shorty - I think you will like it here. Read the stickys at the top of each forum page for some good info. Basic are the same but there is some rules that are different - Like only one bump per 24 hours here.

Best of Luck to you