Can someone bring me up to speed, please?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=75326

skepticalcynic

19-04-2008 09:08:19

I've been out of active trading for a couple of months and I know how volatile the freebie scene is. Can anyone one fill me in on what's going on now as far as the success or problems on the different networks, or issues with freebies in general or whatever? What is the status of new greens? Is it still slow trading or have things picked up at all?

Before anyone bites my head off, I have been reading various topics, but it's not always easy to get a good picture from posts. I'm just asking for a little summation.

pqdrummer

19-04-2008 09:16:48

The market for referrals is really dry right now, especially here. I'm lucky to get half as many as I used to. OGF has reopened. F4E1 has closed (supposedly temporarily). One or two new sites seem to open ever week. TraInn opened a giftcards site. Brandarama is about 8-10 months behind in shipping. If anyone has anything else, feel free to add

puppeteer

24-04-2008 20:54:59

[quote4bb1a5a1bb="skepticalcynic"]I've been out of active trading for a couple of months and I know how volatile the freebie scene is. Can anyone one fill me in on what's going on now as far as the success or problems on the different networks, or issues with freebies in general or whatever? What is the status of new greens? Is it still slow trading or have things picked up at all?

Before anyone bites my head off, I have been reading various topics, but it's not always easy to get a good picture from posts. I'm just asking for a little summation.[/quote4bb1a5a1bb]

Some affiliates do not take Manual Credit Request anymore

sandra habina

25-04-2008 04:58:40

Welcome sweets, the forum - trading post was changed, divided into sections now. Cash - is paying for refs, and then there is trade for trade section and the scammer section. Also you can get your thread stickied now - I believe it is $5 for 48 hours and there are 5 allowed. J4320 is our new sticky moderator - so if you have any questions about the trading post or stickies, he is the one to ask.
It has been slow lately. And it seems to me that offers are taking longer to credit - even when done properly.
That is what I can remember this morning but you can always ask me later - when I wake up more. LOL

Glad you have you back M.

)