Just FYI on Scholastic Offers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74738

shaggz

20-03-2008 07:53:24

Just figured I'd post a quick note that many of the major publisher networks have discontinued most of the Scholastic offers, they are scheduled (MOST of them) to be discontinued Friday night (tomorrow) ... So if you've been wanting to sign-up for one (That you Plan to keep) and have been holding off, might wanna do that, cause no telling if or when they'll be back.

As long as you do them before Friday night you should be fine. (Keep in mind these vary from Instant-7 day delays in crediting)

This includes

Dr. Seuss (could stick around on some sites depending on source)
Baby's First Disney
Disney Book Club (could stick around on some sites depending on source)
Build A Bear
Baby Einstein
Phonics Reading (could stick around on some sites depending on source)
My First Steps to Learning
Word Advantage
Pokemon
Interactive Kids
Care Bear Club

P.S. - These are being pulled from many of the main publishers due to poor lead quality (ie. users not keeping the book club memberships)

dmorris68

20-03-2008 09:50:43

Interesting. I think of all the offers I've kept beyond the trial, and there have been many, most were probably Scholastic offers. I guess due to grandkids and my wife being a teacher... )

bugs53666

20-03-2008 10:42:29

thankyou for the information i will keep this in mind to tell my refs and want to keep this bumped up for other members to see

manOFice

20-03-2008 10:52:13

[quote3ac5a94e7c="dmorris68"]Interesting. I think of all the offers I've kept beyond the trial, and there have been many, most were probably Scholastic offers. I guess due to grandkids and my wife being a teacher... )[/quote3ac5a94e7c]

Ditto except the grandkids part =P

pezlo4750

20-03-2008 12:22:47

Good to know. Thanks.