MY ADVICE AND A FEW ANSWERS FOR ALL NEW PEOPLE~

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74712

michelle-kcmo

18-03-2008 23:32:15

[b23a1e0c66a]~THIS IS MY ADVICE AND A FEW ANSWERS FOR ALL OF THE NEW PEOPLE~

Ok, "forever green" means that once you do an offer yourself on a site that is "forever green" you can gets refs and cash in over and over and over again without ever having to go green again yourself.

Yes, you can sign up on ALL the sites that are on a network. For instance, if you green on CashRewards.Git-R-Free, you can still green on all the other Git-R-Free sites too.

Alot of the sites do have the same offers and you can only complete each offer one time. However, there are still alot of offers that you can choose from if you just look for them. When you have done a few trades, you should be able to still green easily for little money. I actually greened on 27 sites before I started paying for refs.

Greening on sites is what is considered "Method 1". Greening on sites is a nice way to earn some money, but what your goal needs to be is to get to Methods 2 & 3. You need to be very careful who you work with because if you're not careful, they will definitely use you and it will cost you money in the end. They are not trying to teach you the methods by which to make a long term income, but simply trying to get their own money.

I believe that if you are taught the proper way then the forums will be successful and so will the traders. I was one of the people that did not have someone that really mentored me~which is really what it's all about. So, this is really what I have learned through my own trials.

Actually some people want new people to come in and green on several sites, not really know what to do next, not give them a plan and have them quit. Then when someone new comes in after you, the same thing happens again. I think they figure it's less competition if they don't show someone how to move on to Methods 2 & 3.

Now, Method 1 is what you're doing now~greening for cash. Once you have 4-5 good sites, then you go to Method 2. Method 2 is doing green4green trades. This is why you don't want to green on 30 sites for cash because then you will not have any offers left to do a g4g trade. These cost you much less than paying for greens because you are doing someone else's site in exchange for them doing yours. So, instead of paying $22 or so, you can do an offer that is only 1/3 or 1/2 of that amount. So, it really cost you about $10 to "pay" for that green (whatever it cost you to green on their site) and it's much easier to find g4g trades than it is to pay for greens.

Once you get up to a TR of 10-15, then you can start paying for greens (Method 3). With a TR in that range, people will trade with you. Anything less than that and it will be hard (not impossible) for you to get people to do business with you, they will go to someone with a higher TR. Now you have quite a few sites in your "portfolio". When you start out, you will want to do sites that only require you to have 1 or 2 refs to cash out. This will give you positive cash flow on a pretty regular basis.

Once you have some money coming in, then you can begin paying refs to green on some of your sites that take 3-7 refs to green on. You will need to have the 1-2 ref cashout sites going with all of YOUR new people so that you always have money coming in to help to pay for the larger cashout sites. So, the ideal plan is to have a set of approx. 5 sites that you work with when you begin working with a new person. Give them the 1-2 cashout sites first and then move on the the larger cashout sites and some TRAINN sites.

I didn't know this when I first came in and I spent ALOT of time keeping track of sites and offers (because I was doing so many in a very short period of time) and then I was unable to do any g4g trades because after close to 30 sites I had pretty much exhausted all of my offers! I went straight into paying for greens.

Now, if you are just doing this to come in every once in a while and make some money greening for others, that is great too. But, if you plan on continuing on then you need to try to stick with the methods. Find someone that will show you exactly what you need to do, give you the right sites to green on and then help you to decide when it's right for you to start your own trade thread and help you with that if you need them to.

IF ANYONE PM'S YOU WITHOUT YOU ASKING THEM TO, THAT IS CONSIDERED PM SPAM AND IS ABSOLUTELY AGAINST THE RULES. THERE ARE TO BE NO WELCOME PM'S OR PM'S ASKING YOU TO TRADE WITH THEM OR EVEN OFFERING TO HELP YOU SINCE YOU ARE NEW!! IF YOU RECEIVE ANY, PLEASE REPORT IT TO A MODERATOR!!

THERE ARE ALOT OF AWESOME TRADERS ON HERE BUT THERE ARE A FEW BAD APPLES IN EVERY BUNCH. I'M JUST SAYING WHEN YOU ARE NEW, CHECK OUT WHO YOU ARE TRADING WITH. LOOK AT THEIR FEEDBACK AND SEE WHAT NEW PEOPLE HAVE SAID ABOUT THEM~YOU'LL KNOW RIGHT AWAY IF YOU'VE FOUND A WINNER!!

OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I GREENED FOR, I HARDLY HAD A PROBLEM. EVERYONE WAS PATIENT, UNDERSTANDING AND HELPFUL. I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU THAT HELPED ME ALONG THE WAY~YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

REMEMBER, YOU WILL GET OUT OF THIS BUSINESS WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT, SO KEEP A POSITIVE ATTITUDE AND BECOME ACTIVE IN THIS COMMUNITY THAT MANY CALL HOME!

I WISH ALL OF YOU MUCH SUCCESS! [/b23a1e0c66a][/color23a1e0c66a]

CC19626

19-03-2008 08:58:26

That was great; definitely required reading!! Thanks.

Maikai

10-04-2008 15:08:47

This was good information. Thank you.
Help is always good.

sandra habina

10-04-2008 19:04:29

Very nice informational thread. Well done. )