Need a mod's help

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=74036

TravMan162

24-02-2008 18:24:20

Hey could any of you guys help my friend out. His name is Deane and he's trying to register on FiPG, but he's having some difficulty. His log in name is DDemet9597

Could you maybe see if there is something wrong with his account? He's just an older guy trying to make some money online. He can't access his PM's or anything though, could you PM me? He tried to sign up a few days ago.

Thanks in advance, you're the best. ) ) )

doylnea

24-02-2008 21:41:18

There's no one with that username registered here. You can PM me his registration email address if you want, and I'll take a look.

sandra habina

24-02-2008 21:42:25

Travis did he delete cookies and files and history and reboot and then try logging back in. Sometimes that works.

Sorry not a mod - maybe they know more. Just trying to help.

TravMan162

25-02-2008 19:06:40

Sandy, I tried to get him to do that, but I'm not sure if he's following along with what a cookie is. That should make teaching him the process very interesting )

Doyle, I PMed you, i think i may have screwed something up, hopefully you can clear the air on this so I can sleep at night. Thanks man.

bugs53666

26-02-2008 12:10:44

maybe send him the steps for deleting cookies that you can find here on the forumBrief Guide

ALWAYS clear your cookies This is the MAIN problem regarding not getting credit. If you have not cleared your cookies and you have clicked the offer elsewhere you will get credit there instead of on the site you want it.

1 CLEAR COOKIES FIRST, BEFORE you click on the traders link to register at a site. if you delete cookies after clicking on the link. You will end up registering unrefered. And wont get paid for the green.

2 ALWAYS use Internet Explorer or Fire Fox.

3 ALWAYS make sure your cookies are on the lowest setting to accept them all.

4 DISABLE ANY antivirus, spyware, firewalls, or ad checking software. What a lot of people don't realize is any of these programs can either interfere with the cookies that make an offer track or they can block offer tracking in other ways.

5 Sign up into the site using the traders link, THIS IS IMPORTANT.

6 Then go to the offers page to complete an offer. The site should show you how many
Credits you need to “complete the requirements”. Also known as “Going Green”

7 Find the offer you want to do after looking around. When you make up your mind

8 Delete cookies again, close every web page/browser on screen.
Then open a new one. log back into the site, as an existing user this time.
I call this step the PREP.

9 Go directly to the offer, and complete it. If for some reason the offer you chose does not allow you to complete it. Find another offer and do the prep again. Then go directly to it.

10 Upon completing the offer, you are brought to a "completion/confirmation page"
I advise that you wait up till 10 mins on that page. While waiting you should not surf, all you can do is wait. After 10 mins, even if the credit has not arrived after you refresh the page, at your status section, You are free to proceed with the next offer to complete the credit requirement. PREP first though.

11 you can only do an offer only once regardless of where you did it, or your account will be put on hold

12 Don’t worry the credit will eventually show up.

How Do I Clear My Cookies?

INTERNET EXPLORER 6 IE

1. Select “Tools" > "Internet Options" > "General" again.
2. Under the heading "Temporary Internet files," click on "Delete Cookies..."
3. Click "OK" for the "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" prompt.
4. Click "OK" to exit.

INTERNET EXPLORER 7 IE

1. Click on "Tools" > "Internet Options" > "General" again.
2. Click the "Delete..." button.
3. Under the heading "Cookies," click on "Delete cookies..."
4. Click "Yes" for the "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" prompt.
5. Click "Close" to exit

TO SET UP EXPLORER
And turn off pop up blocker

1. on Internet Explorer > go to options > privacy tab
2. pull that slider all the way down ---- to accept all cookies.
3. And also uncheck the pop up blocker there to turn it off

FIREFOX 2.0

1. Click on "Tools" > "Options" > "Privacy."
2. Click on show cookies.
3. Then click on Remove all cookies.
3. Click "OK" to exit.

TO SET UP FIREFOX
And turn off pop up blocker

Go to options > content tab > and uncheck the pop up blocker - now it is off

OTHER POP UP BLOCKERS

If you have search bars in in IE such as yahoo, or google. You have to turn then off also.
When it says “pop ups ok” or “pop ups allowed” on the bar. That means its off.
Assuming that the search bar you have, has got pop up blockers in it.

DISSABLE YOUR FIREWALL

What a lot of people don't realize is any of these programs can either interfere with the cookies that make an offer track or they can block offer tracking in other ways.
You can also have pop up blockers in here, so pls check.