ForceBucks Application Process

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73781

ForceBucks

13-02-2008 13:15:47

I hope all is well for you all! How do I go about applying to be reviewed/listed by FiPG? Our network is relatively new--forcebucks.com. Feel free to check it out.

Any info would be great. Thanks!!

KeithA

13-02-2008 13:35:22

Pmed.

referralman

16-02-2008 08:13:01

rip off of macrobucks?

ForceBucks

18-02-2008 13:09:58

Not at all.

We do have the same designer though. I am continuing to push changes so we can differentiate ourselves. I think it is important to make people know that we are not a copy or a "rip off" as you so eloquently put it.

Thanks though!

tucker1003

19-02-2008 13:18:02

I signup for Forcebuck, Great Support!!!!!, Super fast pay!!!! Very quick offer credits!!!!! Don't mock what you don't try!

sandra habina

20-02-2008 00:33:23

I am giving it a try too. Support seems to be very quick and nice. Just starting so will let anyone know as I find out. Welcome to FIPG.

ForceBucks

20-02-2008 06:41:21

Thanks guys!!!

doylnea

20-02-2008 09:14:17

[quote6163a0d660="ForceBucks"]Not at all.

We do have the same designer though. I am continuing to push changes so we can differentiate ourselves. I think it is important to make people know that we are not a copy or a "rip off" as you so eloquently put it.

Thanks though![/quote6163a0d660]

You should ask for your money back - your designs (down to the fonts) are exactly the same, except the designer flipped the column to be on the left side for your site. More to the point though, what's up with the name - how is it that not only are your designs exactly the same, but your names is so similar?

ForceBucks

21-02-2008 05:53:48

We had 5 name options and we ran them all by a group of people and this one came out way more favorable than the others. I think the name is great. I mean, V-bux came well before anyone else ever did.

Don't worry, over the next week or so, you will see the site design, images, and layouts changing more and more. In fact, we are going to do this with direct cooperation from the owner of MacroBucks himself, until he is totally satisfied with us. We DO NOT want people to associate us with MacroBucks at all. We also don't want to damage any type of relationships in this great industry. It is EXTREMELY important for an emerging network to differentiate itself in this business and thats what we will do, even after there have been a few bumps along the way.

Good question though. Thanks!

Getstuff4free Kyle

21-02-2008 11:50:35

[quote7d68e8e139="ForceBucks"]I mean, V-bux came well before anyone else ever did.[/quote7d68e8e139]

I'm just curious, but what exactly do you mean by this statement?

If you mean V-bux came around "well before" Macrobucks, as near as I can tell, V-bux was around 1 month before Macrobucks. If by "anyone else" you mean any freebie sites at all, that statement is so far off, it's almost funny. Heck, my site's been around longer than V-Bux and I still consider my site a young site compared to many others.

CollidgeGraduit

21-02-2008 12:54:09

[quotea7fd5c2129="Getstuff4free Kyle"][quotea7fd5c2129="ForceBucks"]I mean, V-bux came well before anyone else ever did.[/quotea7fd5c2129]

I'm just curious, but what exactly do you mean by this statement?

If you mean V-bux came around "well before" Macrobucks, as near as I can tell, V-bux was around 1 month before Macrobucks. If by "anyone else" you mean any freebie sites at all, that statement is so far off, it's almost funny. Heck, my site's been around longer than V-Bux and I still consider my site a young site compared to many others.[/quotea7fd5c2129]

He meant V-bux was around before most of these sites using "bucks" in their name, that's all he meant by it...

tucker1003

22-02-2008 08:35:04

Hats off to Forcebucks (I don't care how the site looks, I work macro as well). The fact is his Extremely Fast support. He is all about customer Satisfaction. I gave him a few problems with a referral, he handled it like a champ! He is very good with helping people get credit for offers, if you are signup for one of his sites you know what I'm talking about. I haven't seen this support anywhere else yet! (if your not signed up for one of his sites look at me thread in my sign.)