Has anyone had problems with getting offers to credit

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=73402

still_lifer

30-01-2008 21:31:18

I'm having a problem getting quickbooks package offer and mailroom offer to credit even though they have already charged my CC. I guess due to some kind of scamming certain sites will not let you even put in a credit request. What should I do? ?

zr2152

31-01-2008 00:45:33

[quotea08c1037fd="still_lifer"]I'm having a problem getting quickbooks package offer and mailroom offer to credit even though they have already charged my CC. I guess due to some kind of scamming certain sites will not let you even put in a credit request. What should I do? ?[/quotea08c1037fd]

I dont know why you assume sites are scamming sites? MCR's are not accepted by freebie sites because the affiliates they use to run the offers you complete do not accept them. Sites have nothing to do with you getting your credit or not and most of the time it is a mistake the user made or just the crediting of the affilate, not the freebie site.

There really is nothing you can do besides do another offer.

laurelwm

31-01-2008 04:21:08

[quotea9fffdb87a="zr2152"][quotea9fffdb87a="still_lifer"]I'm having a problem getting quickbooks package offer and mailroom offer to credit even though they have already charged my CC. I guess due to some kind of scamming certain sites will not let you even put in a credit request. What should I do? ?[/quotea9fffdb87a]

I dont know why you assume sites are scamming sites? MCR's are not accepted by freebie sites because the affiliates they use to run the offers you complete do not accept them. Sites have nothing to do with you getting your credit or not and most of the time it is a mistake the user made or just the crediting of the affilate, not the freebie site.

There really is nothing you can do besides do another offer.[/quotea9fffdb87a]

Actually, I don't think she was saying that the sites were scamming, but just that they stopped acepting MCRs because of scamming (aka fraud), which is acurate. Although some sites allow MCRs for some offers.

Please understand that even if an offer claims to be "instant" it still may take up to several days to show up. If it has been longer than that, and the site does not allow manual credits, you will need to do another offer. Be sure to read all the threads here about how to best make sure your offer credits for suggestions first.

Laurel

still_lifer

31-01-2008 06:06:48

[quote91eb4f37f6="zr2152"][quote91eb4f37f6="still_lifer"]I'm having a problem getting quickbooks package offer and mailroom offer to credit even though they have already charged my CC. I guess due to some kind of scamming certain sites will not let you even put in a credit request. What should I do? ?[/quote91eb4f37f6]

There really is nothing you can do besides do another offer.[/quote91eb4f37f6]

I did not say they were scamming! If you look at the disclaimer on each of the sites it clearly states because of an uprise in scamming of manual credits , they will know longer accept them. So I have been doing other offers , but I was specifically asking just about those two offers.