Trading between 2 ppl with TR < 4

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=72694

JofCore

06-01-2008 08:32:19

Hello, I've read the trade guidelines, and the part about not getting TR credit if both traders are < 4 TR. Ok, no problem...

The question I had is... it's still OK to trade though, right? We just won't get TR, correct? Just want to make sure I'm not violating any rules )

thx!

(oh yeah, and any traders w/4TR or more, come see me if you want to complete offers D )

kidd2108

06-01-2008 15:41:52

Anyone can trade with anyone, so yes its ok. Its just a suggestion to prevent new users from being scammed.

JofCore

06-01-2008 17:14:43

[quote9cecc64b83="kidd2108"]Anyone can trade with anyone, so yes its ok. Its just a suggestion to prevent new users from being scammed.[/quote9cecc64b83]
Thanx, that's what I thought! Just wanted to make sure since I'm still learning the difference in the forums )

thanx!

dmorris68

06-01-2008 17:42:24

Not forbidden, but is lihighlyli discouraged, and you are totally on your own -- don't expect staff here to intervene if the trade goes bad. And since you get no TR, you're not helping each other build a reputation here.

laurelwm

08-01-2008 06:33:03

Are you looking to get paid for sites or to pay others? Or possibly to trade site for site.

If you are willing to do sites for $$ or even site for site, you should have no problem finding 4 trades with traders over TR4. (If you are willing to do sites for $$, feel free to PM me.) If you are hoping to pay others for greens, you may have a really hard time finding people to do that with a low TR, unless you pay up front, which is usually a bad idea.

Laurel