How do I find/see my watched topics?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=72664

JofCore

05-01-2008 08:47:51

Ok, still getting used to the controls on this board )

I've found the link to watch a topic, but for the life of me now I can't find how I view the topics that I'm watching??!?

Anyone wanna hit me with a clue stick? ;)

thx!

moviemadnessman

05-01-2008 12:26:23

FiPG will email you when someone posts something new in the topic(s) you are watching, so that you know you should go and check them out. This email is sent once (the first new post), and will not be sent again until you log in and have seen that something new is posted.

Sadly, however (unless they changed it), there is no way to view the topics you are watching as a list.

JofCore

05-01-2008 13:12:22

[quote6c99c2cd13="moviemadnessman"]FiPG will email you when someone posts something new in the topic(s) you are watching, so that you know you should go and check them out. This email is sent once (the first new post), and will not be sent again until you log in and have seen that something new is posted.[/quote6c99c2cd13]
Yep, got those )
[quote6c99c2cd13="moviemadnessman"]
Sadly, however (unless they changed it), there is no way to view the topics you are watching as a list.[/quote6c99c2cd13]
Oh no! That's what I was looking for ( Oh well, I guess if there was a reply recently and I was notified by email, the topic is usually near the top since it was active recently so not too hard to find ;)

thanx!

CollidgeGraduit

05-01-2008 13:34:33

[quote3e47162f00="JofCore"][quote3e47162f00="moviemadnessman"]FiPG will email you when someone posts something new in the topic(s) you are watching, so that you know you should go and check them out. This email is sent once (the first new post), and will not be sent again until you log in and have seen that something new is posted.[/quote3e47162f00]
Yep, got those )
[quote3e47162f00="moviemadnessman"]
Sadly, however (unless they changed it), there is no way to view the topics you are watching as a list.[/quote3e47162f00]
Oh no! That's what I was looking for ( Oh well, I guess if there was a reply recently and I was notified by email, the topic is usually near the top since it was active recently so not too hard to find ;)

thanx![/quote3e47162f00]

It's a bit of manual effort, but you could manually maintain a bookmarks/favorites folder of just FIPG topics you're interested in. Not as convenient as subscribed threads, but it works.

TFOAF

05-01-2008 16:26:38

If you use Firefox or IE 7...there's RSS subscription ability...

If you look on the top left of every thread in FiPG, you click "Subscribe to this thread (RSS)". ;)

moviemadnessman

05-01-2008 18:41:41

[quote98f9cc56f6="CollidgeGraduit"]It's a bit of manual effort, but you could manually maintain a bookmarks/favorites folder of just FIPG topics you're interested in. Not as convenient as subscribed threads, but it works.[/quote98f9cc56f6]
[quote98f9cc56f6="TFOAF"]If you use Firefox or IE 7...there's RSS subscription ability...

If you look on the top left of every thread in FiPG, you click "Subscribe to this thread (RSS)". ;)[/quote98f9cc56f6]

Like I said ... there is no realli way to get a list on the site ;)

lireal = FiPG enabled point-and-click list method requiring no work on the average user's part[/size98f9cc56f6]

TFOAF

06-01-2008 07:32:18

But that basically does it because you're subscribing to the thread. ;)