Working on Trann Site - It deals with points?

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=72429

aguilera20

26-12-2007 13:28:26

I'm working on a trann site, don't understand how many points I need.
My original trader is on vacation. Can someone answer this question?

I have gone green twice, so I understand, just don't understand the point system, how many I need.

Thanks,

?

laurelwm

03-01-2008 06:27:37

When you signed up, it gave you a choice between "Referral", which is where you do one offer and then get other people to do however many others you need, or "Points", which is a do-it-yourself system where the prizes are each given a point value, and then you do however many offers you need to get the points.

Both options have different merits, but if you are going to do much of this, I would recommend the referral method, because there are only so many offers available, and each can only be done once. Your available offers may be more useful in site for site trading.

Hope this clears it up some for you.

Laurel

doylnea

03-01-2008 06:36:41

Generally Trainn sites require you to earn 100 points to obtain credit, though I believe flashipods4free requires 150 points.

Check out their forum here http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewforum.php?f=44

JofCore

05-01-2008 08:43:14

[quote14e060140c="aguilera20"]I'm working on a trann site, don't understand how many points I need.
My original trader is on vacation. Can someone answer this question?

I have gone green twice, so I understand, just don't understand the point system, how many I need.

Thanks,

?[/quote14e060140c]

Which TRAINN site is it? Most TRAINN sites have a link in the upper right of the page labeled "how this works" that links to their terms and conditions. In there it says how many points or referrals you need for each prize. If I knew which site it was I could give you an exact link... )
At least one (PS34FRee) doesn't have that link in the upper right... just look for the terms and conditions link on the page elsewhere for that one.

Also, as someone else already mentioned... you have the option of doing a Point based or Referral based account. Most ppl here you'll find are doing Referral based, but if you don't want to try to get your own referrals, the point based may be what you're looking for -- it will allow you to earn your prize by just completing offers yourself...

Hope this helps! Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions or anything!