Questions About Free Gifts - Please Read.

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=72219

Danolai

16-12-2007 17:52:07

Hello everyone.

I am fairly new here, and to receiving free gifts. This year it was tough making money for my family, to get Christmas presents and I had seen multiple ads stating to receive a free console (or any other free gift) by completing a number of available offers. Now, my first thought was Wow. A scam. But while I researched about this, most people on this forum said that these companies (or at least some of them) were completely legit. The idea of getting a free Xbox 360 for my son was a great idea by the way I looked at it. My wife would have agreed too, if the idea of a scam had been reassured. So I wanted some true opinions on some of these questions that I had, that I thought would assure my wife that this is no scam. Plus some other questions just out of my curiosity.

Have you ever completed the offers and never gotten your free gift?

Was there strings attached? (had to pay fees, etc.)

What is the easiest (website) way to get an Xbox 360 Elite, within or after Christmas? I'm looking for something better timewise.

In that site that you have presented, what do you think the best offers are, that don't require a credit card or having to spend money in any way? Plus are they easy or hard?

Also I would need some referrals. I think that that was included. Something like you had to tell someone about the site and you gave them your referral code? I would need some extra help getting referrals.

Thank you very much if you can help me out. I have been struggling, getting money for Christmas and I wanted to give my child an Xbox 360 because he only has a mere gameboy.

- Daniel

sandra habina

17-12-2007 05:06:50

Hello - honestly it is kind of late to get it before xmas. But there are s & h fees attached to most free trials. You could do some no cc sites and save up some money to buy one. The way to make better prizes is to do offers on regular credit card sites. Get a few Trades under your belt and then work a site. You post on the trading forums looking for referrals, then you pay them for their credits and you can just about double your money you spend.

Hope that helps some. Read Big WarBirds thread in this help forum.
It has alot of good info for you.

marbleeye

17-12-2007 06:29:57

[quote34ca842ca9="Danolai"]
Have you ever completed the offers and never gotten your free gift?[/quote34ca842ca9]

I have never beeen scammed by a freebie site yet. Most of the gifts I received are paypal cash but I have received some games and other merchandise.

[quote34ca842ca9="Danolai"]Was there strings attached? (had to pay fees, etc.)[/quote34ca842ca9]
No strings attached. It depends on what site you are working. If you follow the Terms of Service on the site you and you complete the requirements for the gift you should receive the gift. Now if your gift is Paypal cash, you will probably receive this gift before you would any merchandise just due to shipping.

[quote34ca842ca9="Danolai"]What is the easiest (website) way to get an Xbox 360 Elite, within or after Christmas? I'm looking for something better timewise.[/quote34ca842ca9]
Opinions may vary on this but I would say 360elite4free by TraInn would be your best bet. gamingmonster.net and Rocketbills are also great sites.

[quote34ca842ca9="Danolai"]In that site that you have presented, what do you think the best offers are, that don't require a credit card or having to spend money in any way? Plus are they easy or hard?[/quote34ca842ca9]
I can't tell you what offers are best for you. It is really suppose to be what offers you are interested in. All offers on the sites above will require you do use a credit card. There are some freebie sites that have no cc offers and also have a 360 console as a gift but you will be hard pressed to earn one on a no cc site.

[quote34ca842ca9="Danolai"]Also I would need some referrals. I think that that was included. Something like you had to tell someone about the site and you gave them your referral code? I would need some extra help getting referrals.[/quote34ca842ca9]
On most sites you may need to get referrals on top of completing your offer requirements. But 360elite4free if you sign up and choose a points based account you can just complete sponsored offers to meet the required points to earn a 360elite. If you do go the referral route, use the forum to gain referrals. You can do green 4 green trades (swapping referrals)

[quote34ca842ca9="Danolai"]Thank you very much if you can help me out. I have been struggling, getting money for Christmas and I wanted to give my child an Xbox 360 because he only has a mere gameboy.[/quote34ca842ca9]
I am sure if you want to go through 360elite4free there are plenty of other traders working that site that will pay you do signup under them and be a referral. Getting a 360 elite prior to Christmas would be tough but maybe you could get one in January.

Danolai

17-12-2007 15:40:11

Thank you guys for your replys. I knew it was a bit late for me to get an Xbox 360 but I'm sure he would be completely satisfied with a Xbox 360 after Christmas.

Thanks again I really appreciate the help.

skepticalcynic

18-12-2007 07:25:15

Just to add my opinion...

In the first two weeks after I joined this forum, I only did referrals for other people - that means I signed up for their site and did offers and was paid by the person. I made a profit of almost $500 in that time - and I said profit, so that's after I paid the credit card bills for the offers I did. If you did that, you could very well make enough money on paypal to buy your son an xbox.

And paypal is 100% trustworthy. It takes about 2 - 3 days for the money in your paypal account to show up in your bank account.

Just a thought...

Danolai

19-12-2007 03:56:52

Thanks skepticalcynic. Thats what I was leaning to, after looking around and seeing how much there was too offer for doing refferals for other people. I have gotten several offers sent to me to do refferals, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for everyones help. I'll be sure to take everyones advice.

skepticalcynic

19-12-2007 05:03:23

No problem )
I'd love to work with you and help you out. Just send me a PM if you'd like )

level99

19-12-2007 10:50:29

[quoteab0f925033="Danolai"]Thanks skepticalcynic. Thats what I was leaning to, after looking around and seeing how much there was too offer for doing refferals for other people. I have gotten several offers sent to me to do refferals, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for everyones help. I'll be sure to take everyones advice.[/quoteab0f925033]

Just a quick question. Did you put up a post in the trading area specifically asking people to send you offers to be their referral? Or did you PM them first? If not they sent you PM spam and you should report it to a mod. Some people like to take advantage of newbies like this. They may offer you less money than if you look for offers yourself in the trading section. Just a heads up wink