Repetitive

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71955

jdugan

07-12-2007 16:36:26

So i posted that I will sell greens for cash and got several responses...great. When I go to these sites, all the sites look alike and the offers are all the same. Are there any fresh offers? I feel like even if I try all these offers, I'm not going to be able to do this for long before I run out of offers.

I'd like to do this for some extra money, but I don't think it will work with so few offers. There are only like 15 - 20.

samz465

07-12-2007 16:47:13

[quotedfe583e93e="jdugan"]So i posted that I will sell greens for cash and got several responses...great. When I go to these sites, all the sites look alike and the offers are all the same. Are there any fresh offers? I feel like even if I try all these offers, I'm not going to be able to do this for long before I run out of offers.

I'd like to do this for some extra money, but I don't think it will work with so few offers. There are only like 15 - 20.[/quotedfe583e93e]
We have a few select offers that many other sites do not have.
Our credit values are also higher than most other sites =].

sandra habina

07-12-2007 17:25:11

Hello - not sure which sites you have looked at dear. But if you are looking for offers to green on and make money; I have many and they have way more than 20 offers. PM me or any experienced trader - they can direct you to them.

Best of luck

asuperstar103

07-01-2008 15:45:06

And also you have to remember...this is just not about greening. You can also do the other side of this once you complete some sites. YOu can get your own referrals and complete the sites and cashout. You make more money doing that, but first you must build up your Trade Record then start getting referrals. If you need help, PM me. Good Luck!

Bonusworker

10-01-2008 03:50:40

You are correct - you will run out of offers soon enough - what asuperstar103 said is exactly true - Once you have completed some offers you will want to start paying for grees - that is where you will be able to make a solid income stream for yourself -PM me if you have any questions - whether we are trading together or not I am always available to assist without pressure - also develop a plan of action/strategy for those offers you "can" complete - Many traders wish they planned a strategy out up front when they first started rather than spreading themselves out too thin on sites they were not interested in.