a newbie talks about his mistakes and correcting them

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71480

hope4prosperity

21-11-2007 10:22:25

i had problems with my paypal account needing verification from my bank account at my credit union. the small credit union was not able to help me verify my account, and there was a continual verbal deception about my account. the problem dragged on for three months, believe it or not.

i only had a small amount of money to use for trading and i did not have advice then to help me with the trading time loss.

however, i have slowly learned how to trade, and have made enough money to see that the work can continue, and where to begin to learn to ask questions.

Twon

21-11-2007 12:37:38

Good for you. Glad it all worked out in the end.

sandra habina

21-11-2007 21:37:57

[quoteeff374b913="hope4prosperity"]i had problems with my paypal account needing verification from my bank account at my credit union. the small credit union was not able to help me verify my account, and there was a continual verbal deception about my account. the problem dragged on for three months, believe it or not.

i only had a small amount of money to use for trading and i did not have advice then to help me with the trading time loss.[/coloreff374b913]

however, i have slowly learned how to trade, and have made enough money to see that the work can continue, and where to begin to learn to ask questions.[/quoteeff374b913]

Hi Dan - I hope that I have been helpful to you. You have always tried very hard to complete and finish trades. I am sure you will continue to do well.

Not sure what you mean by the trading time loss ?

There are lots of good traders to give you advice dear. Look forward to working with you more. D D