BIDZ.COM

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71440

mariposies

19-11-2007 20:44:10

okay here goes everybody
i'm so paranoid about not getting credited
so i've been told that BIDZ.com (the online auction site) will give you credit if you make a purchase
does anyone have experience with bidz.com
because once i was on the website,
i registered and bid on an item
do i get credited at this point or after i win and make a purchase
also the bid had 20 minutes left on it does that affect credit
also once i won i went to the payment page and it says i have to wait
an hour for it to be ready
does this affect credit?
i'm soooooooooooo worried please if anyone has experience in this matter or with this website please let me know help!

aharleymom

20-11-2007 02:44:41

I've had NO problem with the BIDZ site. You will get credited once you have paid for the purchase and it has shipped to you. If you have questions, be sure to contact them - they are really good getting back to you.

Hope this helps )

doylnea

20-11-2007 07:41:08

Generally you need to win an item on Bidz.com to receive credit.

Relapse

20-11-2007 20:20:21

Yup, win a bid + pay for the item and you'll receive credit.

jy3

21-11-2007 07:09:43

my wife loved the item i got on bidz.com

Margot530

21-11-2007 18:57:34

Hello,

I didn't have any problem with it crediting either. Did a bit of scouting for the product I wanted, and watched it end a few times so that I would know roughly the price to expect. Got a beautiful ring for a awesome price. Credited fine. None of the factors you list effected my credit at all. In fact it was one of the easiest, fun and worth while offers I've done, and I still go back there.

A gal I know even got kicked off line during her bidding, went back to finish the offer, and still got credit...I was shocked!

Much success, and please let us know how it went,

Margot D

referralman

24-11-2007 15:36:22

I got credit instantly on BIDZ and EBAY

microplane

27-11-2007 11:31:53

i referred someone to a site and they said they did the bidz.com offer and made a purchase and received it but has yet to receive credit for the offer,anyone in particular they should contact at bidz and how to explain to them?,it's been over a week since they did it.

michelle-kcmo

08-01-2008 22:09:15

I've done the Bidz.com offer. I did it shortly after I began doing freebie sites and I didn't have any problem at all getting the credit. Depending upon which site you are on, you can probably do a manual credit request and receive credit that way, if it doesn't credit you.

Margot530

08-01-2008 23:56:53

[quotec229040f54="microplane"]i referred someone to a site and they said they did the bidz.com offer and made a purchase and received it but has yet to receive credit for the offer,anyone in particular they should contact at bidz and how to explain to them?,it's been over a week since they did it.[/quotec229040f54]

Hello,

As unfortunate as it may seem, none of the customer service representatives at Bidz or any other offer for that matter, have anything to do with crediting, nor can they influence your referrals credit in any way.

How many of us knew that freebie sites existed outside of those darn pop ups that tell you you have won a PS3 or the like...the reps are just as clueless, and only the advertising department would be aware of anything to do with FS's... even then you would be stuck as they don't influence crediting either.

Now, if I am wrong in any way, please correct me Mods. I'd love to know if there is a way to contact someone who cares... roll ...LOL

Yes, many sites allow manual credit, but that seems to be a shot in the dark any more. But it is certainly worth the effort. Make sure that they file it propery though. A few sites are able to issue credit, right away, as they don't have an affiliate to deal with on all of their offers. On others it can take a long time, and even then not be approved. Some affiliates are not issuing credit for any manuals; this according to some site owners, due to the high amount of fraud occurring with the freebie scene.

Personally, I have been fortunate to get credit for every offer I have completed since starting to trade again. But am sure I will run into my own problems down the road. Wish me luck lol

Have a good one All,

YGF Margot D

Nos

14-01-2008 08:37:52

[quote6e3abd7a51="microplane"]i referred someone to a site and they said they did the bidz.com offer and made a purchase and received it but has yet to receive credit for the offer,anyone in particular they should contact at bidz and how to explain to them?,it's been over a week since they did it.[/quote6e3abd7a51]

Hi Microplane,

I was trying with Bidz.com last Friday, and was trying to figure out how to get credit myself. I am guessing that I will need to be the winning bidder of an item that carries the "100% Guaranteed" logo. Please keep in mind that I am only guessing.

If you bid, make sure you get a good look at the shipping charges. It could take time given the risk/reward ratio.

[i6e3abd7a51]-Nos[/i6e3abd7a51]

TravMan162

18-01-2008 15:26:04

Margot explained this pretty well, but it seems there are still questions... I also did this offer, and thought i had a problem, but turns out I didn't!

Step 1 Register yourself on the site

Step 2 Bid on an item (there are awesome prices on great items, this is a very worthwhile offer, and i'm pretty sure there is no trial period, so make sure you return pretty often to buy things for your pretty girlfriend or loving mom.)

Step 3 Win said auction. You have to keep an eye on this to make sure your particular item is not outbid.

Step 4 Wait an hour for the confirmation to show up in your account

Step 5 Pay for the item

Step 6 Wait on THIS screen for your 5 - 10 minutes and you should get credit...

I did this in two separate tries, signed up and bid in one swoop and the next day finished everything up and I still got credit...

sandra habina

18-01-2008 16:06:57

Nice explanation of the steps Travis. I am sure this will help some people with their questions. Good job )