help about trade

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=71322

sk8te00

15-11-2007 12:01:51

i've looked through the post, and didn't find one that really answered my questions...

is a trade like, where i sign up for yours on your ref if you do the same for me, but organized way to prevent scam...
thanks
-josh-

Jeremiah1218

15-11-2007 12:34:54

a trade is just when you give someone else somethin in return for them giving you somethin. It can either be you going green for them and they pay you, you paying them to go green for you, or the both of you goin green for each other, and yes these forums are an organized way to prevent scammers. Thats why everything should be setup in the trade manager. If you have any other questions or need help with something feel free to send me a PM. I hope that answered your question.

sk8te00

15-11-2007 12:46:12

yes it did... thanks alot

Jeremiah1218

15-11-2007 12:56:49

a trade is just when you give someone else somethin in return for them giving you somethin. It can either be you going green for them and they pay you, you paying them to go green for you, or the both of you goin green for each other, and yes these forums are an organized way to prevent scammers. Thats why everything should be setup in the trade manager. If you have any other questions or need help with something feel free to send me a PM. I hope that answered your question.