easy site to get start

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69353

Richardson

13-09-2007 04:48:07

I'd like to find few easy site to get start.
Any comments?

thanks

manOFice

13-09-2007 05:13:17

What do you want to get started doing? Do you want to earn a bit of cash first? Or perhaps a gift?

If you want some cash I suggest you start by signing up for cash on a couple of the Train sites.

This will get your TR (Trade Record) up a bit.

Or if you already have cash... and you want your gift then try ref for ref trading.

The giftorb sites are fairly new and easy to get referrals.

skepticalcynic

13-09-2007 06:17:14

I have found the easiest and quickest sites to be the CustomOrderThis sites. They have great customer service too. I'd be happy to give you more detailed information about that network if you want to PM me.

You could also check out the DIY forum if you just want to get gifts for doing offers on your own without doing any referral trading.

The Wish4Free sites are pretty easy and quick to do, as well.

As much as I love AllForOne, I would not start on a YourGiftsFree site because they can be a little more time-consuming. Once you get your feet wet, though, that's a great network, too.

Sweeney2066

13-09-2007 07:13:15

[quotee2bdd6d8f3="Richardson"]I'd like to find few easy site to get start.
Any comments?

thanks[/quotee2bdd6d8f3]

Definately as my man up there said.. start on a few train sites

Sweeney2066

13-09-2007 07:13:46

[quote22db929cdc="Richardson"]I'd like to find few easy site to get start.
Any comments?

thanks[/quote22db929cdc]

Definately as my man up there said.. start on a few train sites

gnznroses

13-09-2007 10:31:45

yeah, it depends on what exactly you want to do. if you want some quick cash, greening on Trainn for others would be a good bet. there's always people looking for refs for their sites. if you want to actually get a freebie, i don't recommend Trainn, because everyone has already signed up for their sites and it's about impossible to find referrals.