No TR For Me

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69045

guesswho

04-09-2007 15:39:58

I just did my first trade on here and I guess I don't get a TR point and neither does the person who did the site for me because neither of us has a TR of 4, even though I've been here since April and on FLR and traded there since March.

I'm not going to turn someone down that wants to do a site for me just because they don't have a TR of 4.

skepticalcynic

04-09-2007 15:56:36

Well, then you should try to raise your TR a little. Many of us would gladly help you do that, I'm sure - myself included. I would suggest maybe you look at the sites that you haven't done, choose 4 or 5 that look like good sites with a wide variety of good offers and a good track record as far as payments and customer service, and then find someone you can do those sites for. Then you'll have your 4 TR and you won't need to worry about the issue anymore.

)

dmorris68

04-09-2007 16:09:38

[quotefd685973be="guesswho"]I just did my first trade on here and I guess I don't get a TR point and neither does the person who did the site for me because neither of us has a TR of 4, even though I've been here since April and on FLR and traded there since March.

I'm not going to turn someone down that wants to do a site for me just because they don't have a TR of 4.[/quotefd685973be]
Then I'm not sure why you posted this?

If you and your trading partner both understand that neither of you will receive TR, and you still wish to trade, then you are free to do so -- at your own risk, with the understanding that the staff here will not help you if the trade goes south. As has been said many times, the rule is there for a reason.

Your record on other sites and forums, nor your time here, matters not when it comes to TR here. TR crediting applies the same across the board to everyone -- even the staff here.

Because we already have a topic where this rule is discussed, I don't see the need to create a whole new discussion about it here, so I'm going to lock this topic. Please refer to the discussion there if you wish

http//forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=52164