I'm a newbie here & looking to complete offers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=69035

lynnwain

04-09-2007 09:56:00

Hi, I am new to this, & I was wondering are there any sites that are free right now,,,,,,,,,,, I am totally broke right now. Just for alittle while though. Please help!!

babetran

04-09-2007 10:41:01

U posted this in a wrong area. You should post it in "Trading Area"

lynnwain

04-09-2007 11:22:22

[quote3f3506f585="babetran"]U posted this in a wrong area. You should post it in "Trading Area"[/quote3f3506f585]
SO SORRY!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING YET!!

ajasax

04-09-2007 12:00:14

She posted in the right forum, but no need to go Caps-lock on us. There are probably tons of sites that are "free." It's a matter of what offers you choose.

Since we're not allowed to walk you through free sites, there is no "map" to complete a site without getting charged. You should also pick the offers that you are interested in, not just ones that are "free." Take a look around the Trading Post and look for people offering money to complete greens. That's probably the quickest way to make money, although, you'll have to be mighty organized to remember each and every free site/person/offer you signed up for.

I suggest searching around some more to get a better feel for how this freebie trading business works.