Multiple TR

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=68323

biochem411

18-08-2007 08:58:37

Anyone know if you can receive multiple TR from trading with one user on a site if they have their friends legitimately sign up. All of the trades get set up through the one user here on FiPG and then each of their friends goes green (and gets approved) with separate accounts (the friends aren't FiPG members). Can we request TR for each one or just one total? Thanks!

moviemadnessman

18-08-2007 09:37:16

Are you saying like, you set up a trade with me, but really it is 4 of my friends, not me ... can you get 4 TR? I think that technically would be allowed, if it was known in advance, and if there are 4 trades set us, each one saying the email of the person signing up on my end (so it didn't look like fraud to the mods).

If this is wrong (or right), I would love a mod to voice the official word on the matter.

dmorris68

18-08-2007 10:41:24

You get 1 TR point per successful trade transaction. If you're going to broker trades with friends, just make each one a separate transaction, and you'll get TR for each.

However I need to remind you and anyone else considering the brokering of greens

1. Let your trading partner know up front this is a brokered green, and they have the opportunity to pass on the trade if they wish. Not everybody is comfortable with paying for brokered trades. If you hide the fact that you are brokering, you could lose your trading privileges here.

2. Whenever you broker a trade, YOU are the responsible party. If the brokered trade goes bad (say your friend frauds an offer or whatever), then YOU will be the one promptly paying or making good on the trade, regardless of whether you settle with your friend or not. YOU will be treated the same as any other scammer or trader who refuses to make good on trades. So be sure of who you're brokering for, and make sure they know what they're doing (without walking them through offers, of course).

biochem411

18-08-2007 15:35:43

Thanks, that's exactly what I meant! So I can set up multiple trades in the module & just put one of the user's friends' emails in each one.

moviemadnessman

18-08-2007 22:37:17

[quote844f8d833e="biochem411"]Thanks, that's exactly what I meant! So I can set up multiple trades in the module & just put one of the user's friends' emails in each one.[/quote844f8d833e]That's correct. And thanks dmorris for your input and clarification )