Help

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=68247

breid

16-08-2007 07:16:42

I had a friend sign up and do an offer on a site for me. Because she was here she used my puter. She used all her own info--adress, name, E-mail address, etc. The trade went through. The problem is that now when I try to access the site (gearfree4me) her info comes up. How can I get into the site under my name? Also , has anyone had problems getting paid by bose vbux? Thanks for any help, breid

CollidgeGraduit

16-08-2007 08:04:38

She will go red, and you both will go on hold, because she signed up and did her offer from your computer. One account per household, and now there are two accounts coming from your household.

Doesn't matter what info she used... you'll both go on hold. Might as well cut your losses and start working on a different site.

manOFice

16-08-2007 08:08:59

Yep, move onto another site...perhaps kelly can confirm that it would be a permanent hold.

DIABLO

16-08-2007 09:03:59

Yeah, both of you will go on hold now. But you need to either log out from her account or clear your cookies so you can log back into your account now. Don't waste your time finding more refs for it, though.

gambit00x

16-08-2007 14:57:35

In addition to the above advice, write them and let them know what happened so you don't find yourself red for scamming on other sites as well.

moneybonanzas

16-08-2007 20:17:33

[quoteac94bc9e8c="gambit00x"]In addition to the above advice, write them and let them know what happened so you don't find yourself red for scamming on other sites as well.[/quoteac94bc9e8c]

I would definitely do this.. as well as confirm with the owner of the new site you start that you will not go red for this. Explain to them the situation and make sure the owner will not put you on hold for this..especially after you've obtained all of your referrals for them.

Margot530

17-08-2007 11:32:14

Hey there Breid!

How have you been? Aside from this.... wink

The best thing I can tell you is to read and re-read all the rules of the forum and the sites as well. There just isn't any better way to learn what to and not to do in order to protect yourself from these types of situations. And of course, if you are not sure, ask...and ask some more, if it's still not clear.

Under these circumstances, and considering the state the sites are in due to fraud issues, it is doubtful that this can be corrected, but it is always worth a shot. And, YES, explain it to the site owner, so you wont get banned throughout the system. Honest mistakes happen, and some site owners are willing to work with you...at best, perhaps you could get them to revoke the credits she did, and put you back on the right track.

Hope it works out!

Margot D