TDunham02

09-08-2007 12:59:38

is this a good/safe offer to do?

am i gonna be billed any crazy amount?

thanks,
todd

DIABLO

09-08-2007 16:33:51

Just read the TOS, they'll charge you whatever it says in there.

Jeremiah1218

10-08-2007 01:10:12

[quoted31d89f171="DIABLO"]Just read the TOS, they'll charge you whatever it says in there.[/quoted31d89f171]
Not always Diablo...I believe I responded to another post of yours similar to this one explaining my problem with certain offers. As for Ultima Smile...I did not have any problems with it. It credited well and did not charge me for anything extra.

d11m

10-08-2007 21:21:05

Good offer

Margot530

15-08-2007 17:14:54

Hey there!

I had a great experience with Ultima Smile, and still have the product...works awesome, doesn't cost a fortune, and just the trial alone will give you some great results. I have been getting my teeth whitened at the dentist for a few years now, and now don't have to... D

Hope it works out for you....oh, and no bogus charges came my way wink

Margot 8)

aharleymom

16-08-2007 03:43:41

Hey Margot,

Does the Ultima Smile product make your teeth sensitive? The over-the-counter products don't work for me.

Thanks!

ricopet

17-08-2007 15:33:39

I tried the trial and didn't like it. They were great about returning and no other charges were applied.

Margot530

17-08-2007 15:41:06

[quoteaf088df3ce="aharleymom"]Hey Margot,

Does the Ultima Smile product make your teeth sensitive? The over-the-counter products don't work for me.

Thanks![/quoteaf088df3ce]

Hi there!

No, it's the first product I have tried that doesn't make your teeth hurt...even the dentist has been awful with that. I was real happy with the results. Naturally some stains or discolorations will be easier to remove than others. I was so afraid of that painful feeling happening again, and took several days to give it a try...no pain or sensitivity what so ever...and the taste isn't bad either. I really love it!

Sorry that it didn't work for you Marie...sure hope you find something that does; it sure took me awhile!

Margot D

SaraLovely

23-08-2007 13:04:28

I'm surprised that no one has any problems with them! I've been fighting with Ultima Smile for over a month and came to find that they have numerous complaints with the BBB!

Margot530

23-08-2007 14:19:16

[quote3b862e6fdb="SaraLovely"]I'm surprised that no one has any problems with them! I've been fighting with Ultima Smile for over a month and came to find that they have numerous complaints with the BBB![/quote3b862e6fdb]

Wow, that's awful, and I am sorry to hear that. Have had nothing but a great experience with them. I am a customer though, and that may make the difference. Makes me feel uncomfortable that they my be treating anyone different due to that reason though. All CS related issues should be handled with the same curtesy.

Margot wink

SaraLovely

25-08-2007 11:25:41

I'm a smoker so my teeth aren't really... pretty... They aren't that bad just a little off white so I thought "Wow, this'll be great!" Well, I never got my trial, then got charged the full amount called several times was promised a refund since I never got anything, weeks later still nothing, CS was amazingly rude to me, even though I was being polite. (Well, I was at first) Until they started getting rude with me. I've been waiting for a supervisor to call me back for over 2 weeks.

Margot530

25-08-2007 12:11:28

[quotebd92bd390e="SaraLovely"]I'm a smoker so my teeth aren't really... pretty... They aren't that bad just a little off white so I thought "Wow, this'll be great!" Well, I never got my trial, then got charged the full amount called several times was promised a refund since I never got anything, weeks later still nothing, CS was amazingly rude to me, even though I was being polite. (Well, I was at first) Until they started getting rude with me. I've been waiting for a supervisor to call me back for over 2 weeks.[/quotebd92bd390e]

I'd be right on that one if I were you...don't wait to talk to a supervisor, or wait for a call; get one on the line while talking to the first level. Always make sure you write down the date, time, and name of who you talk with, and the results of the conversation. Most companies make notes in your computer file, but not all, and even if they do, it always sounds better if you can say "I spoke with @@@ on @@@ and was told..."

CS experiences can be either good or bad, depending not only on your attitude and the way you approach things, and the mood of the CS Rep. Many of them are poorly trained, and the next level is where you will get your satisfaction. The supervisors job is to keep the customer happy. The first level are the ones that take care of most of the minor problems, and try to keep the supervisors out of it. Don't let them roll you over and play dead. Keep on it.

Hope it all turns out well, had my share of unfair charges, but always got my money back. And even a few perks for inconvenience.

Good luck with it,

Margot wink

SaraLovely

26-08-2007 16:07:48

Thanks. I actually ended up calling my cc company and disputed the charges. Still waitng for a final verdict.

momex

28-08-2007 18:42:56

Ultima Smile was a good offer for me. I did not receive the trial package within the trial period, so I called on the last day of the trial period to inquire about the package. The call was completely hassle-free. The rep that answered my call was actually a supervisor who simply told me to keep the package if/when it arrived and that no additional charges would be incurred. I never received any extra/bogus charges from Ultima Smile.

-momex

aharleymom

29-08-2007 03:17:39

Momex - I had the same experience. I did receive my package and tried it out - it works pretty good just after one application! I never had anything remotely close to this product over the counter. CS took care of everything and no additional charges.

Margot - thanks for the good info ;)

drocklovesgreens

29-08-2007 21:11:33

It worked out fine for me, but on FLR you should check in the rate the offers section for some large problematic thread on Ultima

kingclips

03-09-2007 00:10:13

pretty good works for me always