Best Way to go about this!!!!! YGF HELP!

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67753

GamersPitOnline

04-08-2007 21:11:33

Before i post, Admins please dont think this is a complaint... i just want some help and opinions

I have returned a Tv that i won off Plasma.YGF about 3 months ago. It had faulty wiring that came from amazon.com. I finally got them to take it back for a full refund because i had not used it a month. The credited back the money to the buyers credit card... all 1800.00 of it

I returned it in my name, which puts it in my possession. Its now another month and hes beating around the bush

Long story short, after a month of waiting for NON FREEBIE MONEY i have gone ahead and given him a deadline. I have this TV now in my name, and i believe that gives me the right to waive all freebie TOS once ordered

Monday i have given him for the paypal to be in my account, if not i will be getting my lawyer to figure it all out. As i told him, he can check his credit online or over the phone in 10min, and he made me wait another week for his credit cycle to come in

Please, any opinions, i believe i have been more than patient, and its time to get my money

zr2152

05-08-2007 00:18:01

[quote5c2376e8b6="GamersPitOnline"]Before i post, Admins please dont think this is a complaint... i just want some help and opinions

I have returned a Tv that i won off Plasma.YGF about 3 months ago. It had faulty wiring that came from amazon.com. I finally got them to take it back for a full refund because i had not used it a month. The credited back the money to the buyers credit card... all 1800.00 of it

I returned it in my name, which puts it in my possession. Its now another month and hes beating around the bush

Long story short, after a month of waiting for NON FREEBIE MONEY i have gone ahead and given him a deadline. I have this TV now in my name, and i believe that gives me the right to waive all freebie TOS once ordered

Monday i have given him for the paypal to be in my account, if not i will be getting my lawyer to figure it all out. As i told him, he can check his credit online or over the phone in 10min, and he made me wait another week for his credit cycle to come in

Please, any opinions, i believe i have been more than patient, and its time to get my money[/quote5c2376e8b6]

Honestly, a lawyer is going to cost you your freebie money that you WILL GET!

I wish I had some more advice for you. It was not his fault that the TV was faulty. Im sure that he will get it to you. I know that it can be annoying and it is hard to be patient with these kind of things. Hopefully it all works out for you.

I wouldnt suggest getting a lawyer.

Hopefully you get your money soon )

mookieb2

05-08-2007 00:21:22

I don't know what else he can do though right? The money is owed, it should be paid.

GamersPitOnline

05-08-2007 07:09:50

My Uncle is the family lawyer, so really it wont cost me a thing.

I dont want to, HE HAS THE MONEY BECAUSE ITS ON HIS CREDIT!!

Its rediculous

Margot530

05-08-2007 08:17:58

[quote8e89a682a6="GamersPitOnline"]My Uncle is the family lawyer, so really it wont cost me a thing.

Its rediculous[/quote8e89a682a6]

Hi there!

First of all, congratulations on the TV, that's an awesome prize! But am sorry that there were issues with it that forced a return. That's a real bummer.

I don't know how long it has been since the company stated that a credit had been issued, but not all credits post or show immediately. It can take several business days. YGF, and Bob, (moviemadnessman) are wonderful to work with, and am sure they will get this issue resolved for you, as quickly as they possibly can. I understand your impatience and frustration, but sometimes things just don't work out the way or as fast as we hoped. They will not cheat you, they just need time to sort things out.

I'm sure that you will get a response here from MMM and possibly YGF...

I know it's difficult, but try to have a bit more patience, as they are a very honest site to work with.

Margot wink

YourGiftsFree

05-08-2007 08:50:31

As I said, you will be paid. I had to see the credit back on my card first.

GamersPitOnline

05-08-2007 09:04:59

[quotecd95301c58="YourGiftsFree"]As I said, you will be paid. I had to see the credit back on my card first.[/quotecd95301c58]

Better hope so, like i said, u can call up anytime even on a sunday

U have till tomorrow

GamersPitOnline

05-08-2007 09:06:32

[quotedb9656ee17="Margot530"][quotedb9656ee17="GamersPitOnline"]My Uncle is the family lawyer, so really it wont cost me a thing.

Its rediculous[/quotedb9656ee17]

Hi there!

First of all, congratulations on the TV, that's an awesome prize! But am sorry that there were issues with it that forced a return. That's a real bummer.

I don't know how long it has been since the company stated that a credit had been issued, but not all credits post or show immediately. It can take several business days. YGF, and Bob, (moviemadnessman) are wonderful to work with, and am sure they will get this issue resolved for you, as quickly as they possibly can. I understand your impatience and frustration, but sometimes things just don't work out the way or as fast as we hoped. They will not cheat you, they just need time to sort things out.

I know it's difficult, but try to have a bit more patience, as they are a very honest site to work with.

Margot wink[/quotedb9656ee17]

Hey thanks for the good words.... But the credit took place don July 5th! A WHOLE MONTH CYCLE. Its there... i kno it there because amazon said it was posted

Hes stalling and i think i deserve a little more respect after all the sticking up i have done for his site over at A4f

Margot530

05-08-2007 09:31:11

[quote698f7a43fa]Hey thanks for the good words.... But the credit took place don July 5th! A WHOLE MONTH CYCLE. Its there... i kno it there because amazon said it was posted

Hes stalling and i think i deserve a little more respect after all the sticking up i have done for his site over at A4f[/quote698f7a43fa]

You are very welcome, and am only ever trying to be helpful and as kind as possible, though have had a few moments...LOL

Now, I don't know you, or you me, so please please don't take this wrong!

Once I saw that YGF had responded in a positive manner to you, I was very happy.

I should think that you would understand that they have to have record in hand, for their protection, not as a stall tactic. They will get you paid, and under these circumstances...YGF stated, you will get paid. Well, you will, and that is a fantastic payout!!! (jealous here lol ), so the threats only serve to make you look a bit childish. This is not a cut down on you, but a bit of a warning, as others will see this and think the same; meaning fewer traders will be jumping at the opportunity to trade with you.

YGF put this out here publicly, and he is not about to do that if it weren't true.

Be patient hun, and only wish the best for you!

Margot D

TFOAF

05-08-2007 09:48:44

[quote90c564b7e2="GamersPitOnline"][quote90c564b7e2="YourGiftsFree"]As I said, you will be paid. I had to see the credit back on my card first.[/quote90c564b7e2]

U have till tomorrow[/quote90c564b7e2]
Dude...he has to make sure he has the credit back on his card...what's the big rush? He's going to pay you. Trust me.

GamersPitOnline

05-08-2007 10:55:52

Yes, if this was week 1 i would say, thanks man

But i have been hearing the same stuff for a whole month now. Im done with it. I appreciate your comments, but this si my money not freebie money

its on his credit its posted, and he even said last week ill have it to you by fri

I am not childish, i just have been given the run around for a month now. Usually by him replying i would say, ok, ill give him a break, but hes said the same thing for 4 weeks.

YourGiftsFree

05-08-2007 14:55:48

Today is a Sunday, btw. I've gone through hoops to help you out. Check your PM's.

moviemadnessman

05-08-2007 23:28:29

[quotecd7044c9cb="Margot530"][quotecd7044c9cb="GamersPitOnline"]My Uncle is the family lawyer, so really it wont cost me a thing.

Its rediculous[/quotecd7044c9cb]

Hi there!

Margot wink[/quotecd7044c9cb]I'm thinking the original issue may have been resolved, since the admin said that he's contacted gamerspit. However ... when did my name change to Bob?...that's what I want to know. )?

tylerc

06-08-2007 06:33:47

[quotea07f2eca0d="GamersPitOnline"][quotea07f2eca0d="YourGiftsFree"]As I said, you will be paid. I had to see the credit back on my card first.[/quotea07f2eca0d]

U have till tomorrow[/quotea07f2eca0d]

Threatening YGF will get you nowhere.

CollidgeGraduit

06-08-2007 09:48:31

So can I lock and get rid of your other topic, since you saw fit to open a new one here?

Margot530

06-08-2007 10:39:38

Just as soon as I give my sincerest apologies to Bill!

I have know idea where that came from, shock and truly am sorry...I am a blond remember, and have my moments wink

Much respect to you Bill!

Margot D

YourGiftsFree

06-08-2007 14:36:21

Resolved everything!

GamersPitOnline

07-08-2007 12:21:11

yes, it is resolved.... Thank you YGF, all it took was a Call!

Please close

moviemadnessman

07-08-2007 22:01:46

[quote038c916ca1="Margot530"]Just as soon as I give my sincerest apologies to Bill!

I have know idea where that came from, shock and truly am sorry...I am a blond remember, and have my moments wink

Much respect to you Bill!

Margot D[/quote038c916ca1]It's ok ... )

[quote038c916ca1="GamersPitOnline"]Please close[/quote038c916ca1]