Hmm, wondering what will happen

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67624

Trudat

02-08-2007 13:02:26

I am currently in approval on yournintendowii4free, I think I should be approved tomorrow or Monday. I am getting the paypal prize. Anyway, I am going on vacation for a while and I was wondering would I have to confirm anything once I am approved? Can I log in from my cousins house on TRAINN's site and verify my paypal address etc and have them send the money? Or will I have to wait until I come back to my house to confirm everything.

Or if I am totally wrong does it auto send after my account is approved?

laurelwm

02-08-2007 13:06:11

In the past, when I have cashed out Trainn sites for PayPal, I have not had to do anything else. If I were you, I would open a support ticket before you leave giving them your PayPal address and telling them you will be on vacation. You could even ask them if it would be ok to check from your cousin's house - as long as they know ahead of time, it's usually not a problem.

Congrats on finishing your site.

Laurel

moneybonanzas

02-08-2007 22:16:05

[quotea04bc01295="laurelwm"]In the past, when I have cashed out Trainn sites for PayPal, I have not had to do anything else. If I were you, I would open a support ticket before you leave giving them your PayPal address and telling them you will be on vacation. You could even ask them if it would be ok to check from your cousin's house - as long as they know ahead of time, it's usually not a problem.

Congrats on finishing your site.

Laurel[/quotea04bc01295]

I agree with laurelwm. Usually, telling site owners what you'll do and where you'll be in advance will keep you out of trouble as long as you don't know anything suspicious (making more accounts, completing the same offers, ect)

Just be sure that no one that has used the internet from where you will be using it has ever signed up for the same freebie sites, as the site owner will have good reason to put you on hold.

tylerc

03-08-2007 06:21:03

It will send automatically as long as you have the right PayPal e-mail and I believe Trainn requires you to be PayPal verified.