Help! Newbie Question about how a site works...

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=67101

StrawberrySoulReaper

23-07-2007 18:33:40

I wanted to know a few things before I start doing this

First of all, lets say I signed up for a site and it tells me to complete enough offers to get 2 credits. This particular prize only requires that I complete MY 2 credits and it does NOT require any referrals. I understand that part. So lets say I got those two credits and then sent for my prize. If I wanted another prize from the same website, would I then need to complete 2 more offers? or would I still have my 2 offer credit with me for the rest of my days there and henceforth only require the referrals to get the prizes?? Please help...

gnznroses

23-07-2007 19:28:38

Some sites will "refresh" your green status. I assume every site that does this does it the same way I do you ask via a support ticket. Some sites may automatically "re-green" you after you order, but I'm not sure. BUT if a prize didn't require any referrals (what site/prize are you talking about - as I don't know of any sites like this, excluding Points sites), then that would of course be a different story.

Margot530

23-07-2007 19:34:34

[quoteed6d0e476b="StrawberrySoulReaper"]I wanted to know a few things before I start doing this

First of all, lets say I signed up for a site and it tells me to complete enough offers to get 2 credits. This particular prize only requires that I complete MY 2 credits and it does NOT require any referrals. I understand that part. So lets say I got those two credits and then sent for my prize. If I wanted another prize from the same website, would I then need to complete 2 more offers? or would I still have my 2 offer credit with me for the rest of my days there and henceforth only require the referrals to get the prizes?? Please help...[/quoteed6d0e476b]

Some one else is probably in the process of answering this for you right now, but I'll go for it too wink

First, welcome to the forum!

If you sign up for a site, and you do it as a referral for another trader, the prize you receive would be the pay that they give you, not a prize from the site. You get a prize from the site its self by getting your own referrals to complete offers for you, which is called going green.

Once you get the first credits done, go green, the site is yours to work, and many of them allow you to keep those credits forever, and you never have to redo them. But not all, ask the person you are trading with, they should know since they are actively working the site.

Hope this clears up some of the confusion you are having. wink

Margot D

moviemadnessman

23-07-2007 22:07:05

[quoted5e04e6cc7="StrawberrySoulReaper"]This particular prize only requires that I complete MY 2 credits and it does NOT require any referrals.

So lets say I got those two credits and then sent for my prize. If I wanted another prize from the same website, would I then need to complete 2 more offers? or would I still have my 2 offer credit with me for the rest of my days there and henceforth only require the referrals to get the prizes?? Please help...[/quoted5e04e6cc7]If the first sentence is true, and you don't need any referrals, then it is probably a points based site, as virtually all referral sites require at least 1 green referral in addition to your offer credits.

That said, it has been stated that many sites will reset your credits after your first order (not all, though, and it also depends on if the site is repeatable, of course).

If you have further questions, please feel free to ask. And also ... your Bunny icon scares my bunny icon ;) J/k.

Margot530

25-07-2007 19:23:39

Yes, a points site, that crossed my mind, but sounded like a bit of confusion...sorry about that.

I love that comment MMM, I don't blame your bunny! Though the pink one starts out very cute! That's from Digimon (sp?) I believe, and don't ask how I know... lol lol

[quote666a927b9e]your Bunny icon scares my bunny icon J/k.[/quote666a927b9e]

Margot wink