question on allforone.....

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66964

jaycie1230

20-07-2007 20:18:57

hi-

anybody have any idea why i am having trouble receiving credit on allforone. i completed the required number of offers to go green. i ended up having to submit for them manually. it says that all offers are typically read in 1 day. well, it's been a week and a half and i have yet to get any sort of response and my requests are still labled unread.

i have emailed them at least 2x inquiring as to what the status of my manual credit requests are. still i get no response. i don't understand what's going on.

anybody have any ideas? anybody else having trouble as well?

thanks- i appreciate any thoughts.

Margot530

20-07-2007 20:59:49

Hi there,

One thing I'm certain about, is that most sites no longer do manual credits, so it is a matter of the offer crediting or not crediting now.

Have any of the offers credited for you? If not, there may be another issue. If you have just started trading, many people start having trouble greening around their 10th trade or so, depending on the amount of offers you have attempted. I have a guide below that may help you, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask...I love to help people out in any way I can to succeed at this wink

Much success to you!

Margot D

jaycie1230

20-07-2007 21:06:30

i have gotten credit via manual credit requests though. that is the only way i can seem to get any credit. i credit just fine and zeropricetags. it's all others that i have trouble with. so it seems that i am doing something right. someone did say that allforone ran into some financial problems and are trying to make things right as far as credits go and are a bit behind. hopefully that is the case.

thanks margot-

molly

moviemadnessman

20-07-2007 22:54:38

@Jaycie I've answered you if you have submitted a support ticket, but an email probably won't be answered as fast. The short version is we can't sent the MCRs to the affiliates until the end of the month, which, despite what the site says, means that they won't be looked at until then, since we can't actually do anything with them. And if offers have credited since you filed for manual credit, then they have done so on their own, which indicates you probably didn't wait the required 7 days before filing for manual credit.

@Margot We DO accept MCRs. We are one of the few people who have them )

Margot530

20-07-2007 23:01:05

[quote87920bdc8a="jaycie1230"]i have gotten credit via manual credit requests though. that is the only way i can seem to get any credit. i credit just fine and zeropricetags. it's all others that i have trouble with. so it seems that i am doing something right. someone did say that allforone ran into some financial problems and are trying to make things right as far as credits go and are a bit behind. hopefully that is the case.

thanks margot-

molly[/quote87920bdc8a]

Oh Molly, I feel more than a bit sheepish...lol. I knew I recognized the user name, but just couldn't put it together. Been out of the system for a bit. We know each other just a little huh? OMG !!! lol

I sent you a PM that might help answer a few things. Please forgive my forgetfulness oops roll I'll get back into the swing of things yet!!

Margot D

Margot530

20-07-2007 23:09:10

[b715b43f20b]@Margot We DO accept MCRs. We are one of the few people who have them[/b715b43f20b]

That's great to know! I've been keeping up with your forum, but never saw that. Always love to be kept straight!

Thanks MMM, gives me more reason to want to work your sites, you guys have become pretty appealing to me for quite awhile now, especially considering the way you are now dealing with the current "crisis."

Margot wink

aviendha47

20-07-2007 23:09:35

[quoteca354cddf6="Margot530"]Hi there,

[bca354cddf6]One thing I'm certain about, is that sites no longer do manual credits[/bca354cddf6], so it is a matter of the offer crediting or not crediting now.

Have any of the offers credited for you? If not, there may be another issue. If you have just started trading, many people start having trouble greening around their 10th trade or so, depending on the amount of offers you have attempted. I have a guide below that may help you, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask...I love to help people out in any way I can to succeed at this wink

Much success to you!

Margot D[/quoteca354cddf6]

I just wanted to point out that some, very few and one being as MMM said, but some sites still do the manual credits.

ldybug1752

20-07-2007 23:21:32

Trainn, 2DollarDeal, The Freebie Life and WhyPayItsFree still accept manual credit requests as well. D

Margot530

20-07-2007 23:34:37

This is really some great information, I hadn't heard of any that do it at all till this, but have been gone. I hope everyone knows this, and would love to hear if anyone knows of other sites???

Thanks so much ldybug1752, and aviendha47!!

Margot D

jaycie1230

23-07-2007 06:37:06

MMM-

yes, i did wait 7 days, the required number of days before submitting for manual credits.

moviemadnessman

23-07-2007 07:02:03

[quote20e13b5d90="jaycie1230"]MMM-

yes, i did wait 7 days, the required number of days before submitting for manual credits.[/quote20e13b5d90]Ok. We send them to the affiliates at the end of the month, though, so there isn't anything else we can do or say at this point in time.