offers revoked from Advertisers

Live forum: http://forum.freeipodguide.com/viewtopic.php?t=66770

Jenne1975

17-07-2007 18:02:35

Hey question. So I had 5 people go green for me on a site. Now I only have 2 1/2 greens. The site said that the offers were revoked from there advertisers. And took my greens....

Now should I pm each of the people that went green that they will need to complete new offers to go green again?? Or ask for my money back for there green....or do I just lose out on $75.00??

Need serious answers....not smartass comments...I want to be helped.

shokesdogg

17-07-2007 18:11:43

If their account has not been placed on hold I would ask them to complete another offer if they will, if not I would ask them for the refund. You can contact a moderator if you need help with the situation. Hope that helps and good luck

Jenne1975

17-07-2007 20:25:23

thanks for replying!!! really....It's just too bad that they haven't been back online since beginning of june...and one is on ban... cry Ugh so i pmed them anyway...so hopefully they will refund...i guess....but im sure im out of luck. UGH!

Im not even going to finish the site...I was only 2 people away from completing....I think its bull doodoo! LOL This means I lose out of $125.00. God that site sucks...

gmario

17-07-2007 23:08:16

[quote71ea72039f="Jenne1975"]thanks for replying!!! really....It's just too bad that they haven't been back online since beginning of june...and one is on ban... cry Ugh so i pmed them anyway...so hopefully they will refund...i guess....but im sure im out of luck. UGH!

Im not even going to finish the site...I was only 2 people away from completing....I think its bull doodoo! LOL This means I lose out of $125.00. God that site sucks...[/quote71ea72039f]

If you don't mind me asking why does the site suck?

Sweetmama

17-07-2007 23:09:44

Ok, so what is the site? I think this is information that should be shared. That really stinks, good luck to you.

skepticalcynic

18-07-2007 06:51:32

I don't know what site you're specifically talking about - but I do know that Primodinero has been revoking credits left and right on top of changing referral values. Even after an order is approved they still go back and revoke credits before payout. It's very frustrating!

luckypenney

18-07-2007 07:10:51

Wow, that sucks!! I guess no one is immune. You'd think approval means that it was approved. Sucks that they can unapprove it all of the sudden.

zr2152

18-07-2007 07:16:48

What site was it? And usually if it was revoked from the advertisers, its due to a fraudulent lead or early cancellation.

Jenne1975

18-07-2007 07:39:11

[quote26f51b554f="zr2152"]What site was it? And usually if it was revoked from the advertisers, its due to a fraudulent lead or early cancellation.[/quote26f51b554f]
well the site could have told me it was fraud instead of saying " The offers were revoked from our Advertisers. " And if it was fraud....why not just put them on red?? why just take the greens away and then let them do more offers?? the site was ps3.f4e1.com

gator1002

18-07-2007 09:33:52

I see a pattern here. I have also had many greens removed for the same reason on differant sites. The common thing here is all of them that were removed decided not to keep the offer. One was on a 14 day free trial after trying the product for over a week they decided not to keep it. they had thier green promply removed. All of my referals that have decided to keep the offers have passed final approval. I belive if they cancel an offer they are being removed by the advertisers.

skepticalcynic

18-07-2007 09:59:52

Gator - the problem I see with that is that it isn't advertised that way. The offer on most of them is for the free trial. I can see them revoking credits if someone cancels within a day or two. But if the person tries the product - regardless if they keep the subscription - they have fulfilled the offer as advertised.

If the offers turn into a situation where you MUST PURCHASE a product in order to get credit (and many of them already are), people will be just spending money and will not do the sites and the sites will all end up shutting down.

ldybug1752

18-07-2007 10:09:19

[quote991f14af54="skepticalcynic"]Gator - the problem I see with that is that it isn't advertised that way. The offer on most of them is for the free trial. I can see them revoking credits if someone cancels within a day or two. But if the person tries the product - regardless if they keep the subscription - they have fulfilled the offer as advertised.

If the offers turn into a situation where you MUST PURCHASE a product in order to get credit (and many of them already are), people will be just spending money and will not do the sites and the sites will all end up shutting down.[/quote991f14af54]

shock Where'd you come from? WELCOME BACK!!! )

Also, I agree with you ;)

skepticalcynic

18-07-2007 11:10:10

Thanks ladybug - But don't get too excited. I'm still only popping in and out. In August you can get excited when I resume active participation ;)
lol

gator1002

18-07-2007 11:28:51

Maybe by then all this will have calmed down. It would be nice to have some consistency once again

Jenne1975

18-07-2007 14:38:12

Yeah....hopefully. Maybe I will just work on zeropricetags...hehe.

ldybug1752

18-07-2007 15:18:02

[quote77f9abbcc1="Jenne1975"]Yeah....hopefully. Maybe I will just work on zeropricetags...hehe.[/quote77f9abbcc1]

Good call ;)

krayf

18-07-2007 18:27:51

[quoteb7976d7bc6="skepticalcynic"]Gator - the problem I see with that is that it isn't advertised that way. The offer on most of them is for the free trial. I can see them revoking credits if someone cancels within a day or two. But if the person tries the product - regardless if they keep the subscription - they have fulfilled the offer as advertised.

If the offers turn into a situation where you MUST PURCHASE a product in order to get credit (and many of them already are), people will be just spending money and will not do the sites and the sites will all end up shutting down.[/quoteb7976d7bc6]

This is a very good point! Just so I understand this correctly.... Jenny1975 had greens taken away because the advertisers no longer offered their product/service on that site??? OMG!! That is BS! They advertised a person would get x amount of credit for doing their offer. Let's be honest with ourselves here..... some of the offers are a joke! Many are good, but some are just out to ...... (I won't even say)!!!

I am in shock shock. How do some of these advertisers even make it without freebie sites?

biochem411

27-07-2007 20:49:41

I've had the same issues with PrimoDinero....multiple credits revoked (including for myself after I passed approval for the user who referred me). I also had already been "approved" and then they removed credit from one user who doesn't come online anymore and PayPal said they won't refund me. Anyway, not a fan of PrimoDinero (their support staff is rude as well).

WhyPayItsFree

28-07-2007 05:01:22

[quote7052c293ef="krayf"][quote7052c293ef="skepticalcynic"]Gator - the problem I see with that is that it isn't advertised that way. The offer on most of them is for the free trial. I can see them revoking credits if someone cancels within a day or two. But if the person tries the product - regardless if they keep the subscription - they have fulfilled the offer as advertised.

If the offers turn into a situation where you MUST PURCHASE a product in order to get credit (and many of them already are), people will be just spending money and will not do the sites and the sites will all end up shutting down.[/quote7052c293ef]

This is a very good point! Just so I understand this correctly.... Jenny1975 had greens taken away because the advertisers no longer offered their product/service on that site??? OMG!! That is BS! They advertised a person would get x amount of credit for doing their offer. Let's be honest with ourselves here..... some of the offers are a joke! Many are good, but some are just out to ...... (I won't even say)!!!

I am in shock shock. [b7052c293ef]How do some of these advertisers even make it without freebie sites?[/b7052c293ef][/quote7052c293ef]

Non-Incentive Marketing, Incentive marketing (other than "freebie" sites) as well as many other methods.